Chapter 12

Let Fate Decide Our Destiny.

 Jena’s POV



“Don’t you guys know that fighting won’t solve the problem?” I asked and stared at the 11 of them.

“We are sorry noona...” Some of them whispered and look at me like I’m a ghost or something scary.

“I won’t report this case to the discipline since some of you is the first time.” I lemphasize the ‘some’ word.

“Thank you Jena...” Chen planted a kiss on my face and smiled.

 

The next day...

 

“Year 3 Class 1 Kim Jongdae, Wu Yi Fan, Huang Zi Tao, Xi Lu Han, Zhang Yi Xing, Kim Minseok and the President of student council, please proceed to the headmaster’s office immediately.” The teacher discipline announced.

“Do you think is about the fight?” Luhan said worriedly.

“I don’t think so, since they didn’t announced the other’s nam —” Kris was cut off by the announcement “Year 3 Class 6 Oh Sehun, Kim Junmyun, Do Kyungsoo, Park Chanyeol, Byun Baekhyun and Year 2 Class 6 Kim Jongin, headmaster’s office, now.”

“Oh ...” Xiumin said and pouted.

“Kaja.” Chen pulled me “Let face it together.”

“Yea!” The other boys said. We walked out the class after teacher’s permission and bumped into Sehun’s gang.

“Do you think... is weird?” Sehun said when he saw us.

“What weird? Good student fighting is nothing special.” Lay said and rolled his eyes.

“No... What Sehun meant is, did anyone except us knew that we fought?” Chanyeol said.

 

*Lightbulb!*

 

“H-he’s right.” Xiumin said and naturally looked at me.

“I won’t do that and you know.” Does he think that I’m the one who report?! No way!!

“Jena, did you?” Chen turned his head to me and asked.

“You don’t trust me?” I asked back and moved back a little.

“No... Is just weird...” He don’t believe me?

“Let’s go and find out.” Sehun pulled my hand and I can feel gaze from Chen, but tears started to blurry my vision.

“Noona don’t cry, it hurts to see you cry.” Sehun said and wiped my tears out.

“*Buing-buing* Noona, don’t cry please.” Baekhyun does his cute aegyo and it makes me burst in laughing. The remaining start laughing when they saw that I’m not crying.

Chen had everything in his eyes. Luhan softly patted his shoulder and follow EXO-K.

 

Knock knock

 

“Come in.”

“Morning Sir.” I and the others bowed.

“Han president.” The man in front us still haven’t face up, he is busying on those file.

“Y-yes?” I shuddered.

“Do you know these boys are having a fight near the SM Street yesterday?” .

“Yes I know that.” I replied.

“So why didn’t you report?” The headmaster – Mr. Lee raised up his head and I can see anger in his eyes. Instead of replying his question, I stay silent.

“I’m the one who told her not to report.” Sehun said.

“Sehun!” I whispered.

“I threaten her if she reports this to school, she needs to pay me fifty bucks each day.” What the is he doing?

I can see Chanyeol nudged Sehun with his arm and Sehun didn’t care about it as his eyes is on Mr. Lee.

“Ohh... I thought Jongdae would protect Jena but the result surprise me.” Mr. Lee smirked “Han Jena, pass me your badge and your coat. You’re so-called fired.

 


 

We're back since exam is over :DD

Hope you like it :)

 

SoBabyDontGo |