Chapter 15

Let Fate Decide Our Destiny.

Chen’s POV


 


Luhan’s seat is empty, means he's absent.

 

“Chen, do you know where Luhan goes?” Kris who sat beside me across the path whispered to me when the professor is facing the whiteboard, writing notes.

 

“I don’t know. Haven’t seen since we left the principal's office.” I answered and shook my head.

 

Kris then kick Tao’s chair in front of him “Yah! I didn’t see him too!” Tao exclaimed.

 

“Is there anything you want to share with the class? Mr. Huang?” The professor turned around and said.

 

I keep laughing and so do Kris “Sorry sorry...” Tao apologized.

 

When the professor turned back to continue on the notes, Kris and I laughed.

 

“Mr. Kim and Mr. Wu, any funny jokes you want to share?” The professor look at us flustered.

 

“Mianhae...” I said and pouted my face, Kris doesn’t give a .

 

“Aww, he is so cute.” “He's  killing  me!” The girls in the class shouted and I gave them a killable smile.

 

I turned my head to Jena and saw her looking outside the window, day-dreaming. Her mood isn’t that good since she lost her post. I can’t help but just follow her, looking outside the window.

 

A lot of classmate were still whispering about Jena and keep on spread rumors like ‘She doesn’t even fit the position at first.’ ‘Jena broke up with Chen so she doesn’t have anyone to support.’ ‘She deserves that. *laugh*’

 

“Don’t spread scandalous rumors of others!” Everybody shuts up like a clam as soon as the quiet Xiumin shouted.

 

“Mr. Kim—” The professor had been cut off by Xiumin coldly “Continue with your notes.”

 

The professor shook his head and wrote his alien language that we don't even understand.

 

I sighed before elbowing Kris’s arm. “Kris, asked Lay for a sticky note please.”

 

After Kris whispered to Lay and he gave Kris one. “Here you go.”

 

“Thanks hyung.” I smiled and began writing on that note.

 

 

Dear Princess Evil Jena,

 

What are you looking at?

You know you make me worried?

 

I’m so sorry...

 

For being a bad boyfriend...

For not protecting you...

 For suspecting you...

 

You may punish your Prince Blushing Chen :)

He’ll do everything you want him to.

 

I Love You.

 

When I wanted to pass the sticky note to Jena, a knock on the door interrupted us.

 

“Prof Seo, may Han Jena leave early now?”

 

Sehun, the evil maknae of EXO-K...

 


 Please comment, upvote and subscribe :DD

 

Thanks CHENtleman for upvoting!!!

A billion thanks!!