Introduction + Chapter 1

Let Fate Decide Our Destiny.

Just a small introduction.

-----

Sitting at the back of the classroom, beside the window, there is a girl busy admiring the snow coated trees outside. She is model student -- Han Jena. Sitting at the other end of the classroom, wearing a Pyrex t-shirt, biting his pen, starring at the white board in front, he is national team football player, Kim Jong Dae (a.k.a. Chen).

Being the student council president, Jena had a badge pinned on her left collar of her uniform. Jena may look innocent, but she definitely isn’t. Jena hated boys that likes to fool around, not serious about their studies, but most of all, she hated boys that always go around fighting.

As for national football player Chen, is good in both academic and sports. Likes girls that are active and of course beautiful. The semi-tan skin and his angel-like looks made many girls faint due to his perfection. Just one little wink and steal many girls heart.

Han Jena and Chen were an item. They already have been dating for 3 years now. Both of them made a perfect couple, no one dared to break their relationship, or you may say no one could. So, will their love last forever?

-----

 “Ringg!! .. Ring!! ..” the bell rang.

“Class dismissed!” Mr. Cho Kyuhyun, the math teacher said as he walked out of the classroom.

-----

“Kaja, my lady~~” Chen said as he took Jena’s bag from her hands and hung it over his shoulder.

Jena nodded her head as she tucked her hand into Chen’s arm.

The loving couple left the school compound together.

-----

( Kim Residence’s)

Jena’s family were very close with Chen’s family, so, Chen actually grew up with Jena. They became a couple when Chen confessed to her during their middle school graduation day.

The couple sat at the dining area of Chen’s house enjoying the Kimchi Jigae that Chen’s mother prepared for them.

“Hey, I heard that that Exo M (the football team that Chen is in) got another trophy.” Jena asked.

“Yup. It’s our 13th win in two years. Wae? Wanna find an excuse to give your boyfriend a kiss?” Chen said cheekily.

“Ya! That’s not what I mea-” Jena stood up and shouted at Chen. She couldn’t finish her sentence the Chen dragged her and placed his lips on Jena’s.

“Ya! You taste like kimchi!” Jena yelled at Chen.

“So do you, my love~” Chen smirked at Jena.

-----