Wait, what happened?

Super Junior's Angel

 

Heechul’s POV

We just came home from our tiring schedules that took a whole day, and of course we went first looking for Angel. When it became clear that she wasn’t home, Teukie remembered that she went out. Aish this old man!

 

Because I was seriously exhausted, I went to bed quickly, after yelling “KEEP IT DOWN!” to the other members. I need my well-deserved sleep after all.

 

I woke up about two hours later because of a loud crash and the sound of breaking glass. My reaction was to yell at the others, of course. “YAH, WHO EVER DID THAT, CLEAN IT UP AND BE QUIET!”

 

After that, I heard the others opening their doors and stumbling through the hallway. Aishh, I guess I’ll go see what’s going on too.

 

I trailed Yesung to the living room, where the others were staying too. Then the bell rang and even the other members from the 12th floor came inside.

 

Then I took a proper look at the living room.

 

What the hell happened?

 

The window was completely broken and a big stone was laying in the middle of the living room with broken glass all around it. Wrapped around the stone was a paper. How curious.

 

We were all kind of standing around the glass and the stone, just looking at the suspicious paper.

 

Impatiently, I bended forward, and pulled the paper from the stone, while the rest was just gaping at me, like I’m some alien. A very handsome one, that is.

 

On the paper, in red ink was written:

 

‘Park Yuri, I warned you before. This could have easily been your last warning. But I’m willing to forget you being here, as long as you stay away. ARASSO?”

 

“BWOYA?” I yelled, causing all the members to run at me and rip the paper from my hands.

 

Only one thought went through my head: What is this about?

 

Then I ran back to my room, grabbed my phone and sprinted back to the living room, where the other members all had a look of confusion and disbelief on their faces.

 

Leeteuk hyung came to me, and looked at me. Then he asked “Are you going to try to call Angel?” I just nodded and looked up her number in my address book. I hit the call button and waited.

 

Leeteuk then poked me, and I put the phone on speaker. The others had gathered around us two too, and just looked at my phone.

 

The only thing we heard was Super Junior-M’s Perfection.

 

Sungmin sighed. “Hyung, she went to Big Bang. They’re probably already knocked out. You know how they are.”

 

I stubbornly called her again. I mean, at some she just HAS to pick up her damn phone!

 

The suddenly, the song stopped playing.

 

We heard a “Yeoboseyo?” in a very husky voice.

 

“YAH PARK YURI, WHY WEREN’T YOU ANSWERING BEFORE??” I just yelled at the phone.

 

She just snapped back, “It’s freaking 3 am in the morning! Most people are asleep at this time! Plus, I may have had a little too much to drink.”

 

Leeteuk grabbed the phone and scolded her. “Aish, you’re drunk again? It’s only your second day back!”

 

She just argued back. “So what? Life is too short to waste time! And either way, I’m more than old enough!”

 

After a while, I just got tired of bickering, and when I looked around, the members’ faces clearly showed the same feelings.

 

I snatched my phone away from Leeteuk and just said: “Yah dongsaeng, can you maybe explain to us why there was a rock thrown through our window?”

 

She was quiet for a bit, and then in a little voice replied: “Someone threw a rock through the window? And why are you asking ME?”

 

“Neh, currently our living room is full of glass and the window frame is empty. And we are asking you cause there was a note attached to it, addressed to you.”

 

She just muttered some curses under her breath, and then said rapidly “Don’t worry. I’ll explain tomorrow, arasso? Just get someone to tape something over the window. I’ll be back at the dorms tomorrow morning, and I’ll get someone to fix it. Anneyong.”

 

Before I could say something back, she had already hung up. I just snorted and put my phone in the back pocket of my pajamas.

 

I then turned to the members, who were spread around the living room. Ryeowook, Yesung and Sungmin were cleaning up some of the glass with brooms, while the others were just kind of watching them.

 

I called out the member that seemed like he had the best responsibility feeling. ”Siwon-ah, just go downstairs to the concierge, explain what happened and ask for someone to tape plastic over the empty window frame.”

 

He nodded and was about to walk out, but then I called him back. “Put a shirt on before the lady downstairs faints.” He winked and grabbed a random tee that was laying around.

 

Leeteuk then spoke up. “Dongaengs, just go to bed. Me and Heechul will take care of the rest.”

 

Aish, why me again? I need more sleep than they do!

 

They nodded, said good night and all disappeared.

 

Leeteuk then looked at me, and softly asked “Can we talk?”

 

I just nodded and followed him to the balcony.

 

This must be one of the weirdest nights ever since .. well pretty much ever. 

_____________________________________________________________________________

Ahhh I'm such a bad author! Even though I promised a new chapter, it took me this long to complete it. MIANHEEE!!! 

Well it seems like my story still hasn't fully started, but please bear with me! I'll do my best to make it interesting :)

So what do you guys think of this chapter? 

I especially wrote the whole chapter from the point of view of Heechul oppa, becasue I really miss our Big Space Star! Anyways, 2 more years before he's back to Super Junior, so hwaiting! 

Anyways, thanks to my awesome 9 subscribers whom I love very much :) <3 

Comments are really appreciated, I wanna know what you think of this chapter :) 

-- Coralie