DANCE TIME!

Super Junior's Angel

 

GIF of dancing machine Eunhyuk :D 

 

[Eunhyuk’s POV]

 

After Angel had stopped talking, everybody was just sitting around, obviously thinking about what we just found out from her.

 

Somehow, it was even a little bit awkward because it has only been two days since she’s back, and there was someone else that we never met before.

 

I moved around on my seat, and stole some glances at the people around me.

 

After another five minutes of awkward silence, I cleared my throat.

 

“Uhmm …” – they all looked at me “do you think we should go do something?”

 

They just gaped at me.

 

“Like .. go out maybe?”

 

Suddenly Angel jumped up and clapped her hands. “Maybe we can go to Han river!”

 

Suddenly everybody started to talk with the people next to them, excitement buzzing in the air. I just looked in disbelief. Way to support a girl more than your own member, guys!

 

But then Teukie hyung had to be a party pooper and crush our plans of a nice day out with all of us.

 

“We can’t, we have to go to the company later for dance practice.”

 

A genius idea then crossed my mind. I grinned at Angel and said “Then they can come with us to the dance studio.”

 

When she smiled back at me, I just winked and said “So we can see how good you’ve become when you were gone.”

 

[Angel’s POV]

 

When Eunhyuk oppa smiled and winked at me, I felt the heat creeping to my cheeks. Am I going crazy?

 

So I quickly started jumping around hyperactively so the other so wouldn’t notice I was blushing.

 

After a while, Donghae oppa just stood up and said: “Well, what are we waiting for? Ppalli, KAJA!”

 

I grabbed unni’s hand and pulled her to my room.

 

When she closed the door, she scrutinized my face and asked: “Why are you so red in your face?” She then gasped. “Was it because that monkey boy winked at you?” Oh oh, she’s going to get the wrong idea!

 

She just giggled at my horrified expression. “Leave it, I promise I won’t ask.”

 

We quickly changed into some comfortable shorts, loose tops and a hoody. I have her some of my clothes, since the dress she was wearing seemed uncomfortable to dance in.

 

After we were done, we came to the hallway, where all the members were just looking at us, all ready to go.

 

But then Yesung oppa looked at unni and asked: “Are you a dancer too? Cause you don’t really seem like it!”

 

This caused him to get hit on his head by Donghae oppa and Heechul oppa, after which he yelled “WHY? I just asked!”

 

Seohae unnie just laughed softly and said: “I’m not really a good dancer, but it’s fun to do. But you’re right, I don’t really seem like a dancer.”

 

I then added: “It’s because she’s a musical actress; she has such a good voice she doesn’tneed to dance that well.” When they just started murmuring, I then clapped my hands and said: “Let’s gooo!!! I haven’t been in a dance studio for a while!”

 

They all laughed at my excitement, and followed me outside, after putting their shoes on.

 

In the elevator, I somehow ended up crammed between the wall and Eunhyuk oppa, who was facing me. He looked at me being all squished in the corner, and tried to make more space  for me. However, it didn’t really work, and so we were standing really close that I could feel his warm breath.

 

Why is my heart beating so fast? I’m really going crazy!

 

After a short ride in the van, with all of us piled on top of each other, we arrived at the SM building.

 

I sighed and murmured “I haven’t been here for a long time now. I wonder what changed.”

 

Jungsoo oppa, who was right behind me, squeezed my shoulder, to reassure me and give his support. I just gave him a small smile, not being to able to smile fully.

 

Finally, we went inside a large dance room, with mirrors on one side, and pictures of blue sky and white clouds on the other side. Inside this room, I was able to completely relax again. This room was like my home for such a long time, it was like returning from being away for a long time.

 

Sungmin oppa plugged in the sound system and suggested “Maybe we should show Angel what we have been doing all this time.”

 

The others nodded, and stood together in the middle of the dance floor. Unnie and I sat down, with our backs against the mirrors, facing the boys.

 

I grinned with anticipation “Arasso. But I get to pick the songs, alright?”

 

The first song I chose was Neorago, which was one of my favorite songs after they released it. They all looked very charismatic, but for some reason my eyes always turned to Eunhyuk oppa. He looks so charismatic when dancing, so different from his usual quiet and cute self!

 

After a while, I got up and started to perfectly dance along, even to the little dance break in the middle. After the song finished, I then the next song, which was Bonamana. After they danced to this song, to much enjoyment of unnie and I, they sat down on the middle of the floor.

 

I turned to Seohae unnie and squealed: “Let’s dance to to Perfection together, unnie!”

 

She just laughed and stated “Shireo, you can dance alone.”

 

I pouted and then turned to the members: “Somebody dance with me. I don’t really know this one!” But none of them dared to look me straight in the eye, so in the end I crouched down in front of Eunhyuk oppa and pouted cutely. I then batted my eyelashes and whined: “You’ll dance with me, right oppa?”

 

[Eunhyuk’s POV]

 

Why is my heart beating so fast when she comes close? Am I sick?

 

But seriously, she is so damn cute.

 

I stood up and said “Arasso, I’ll teach you this dance. But you have to show a dance for us after this then.”

 

She giggled at me and nodded. Aish, so cute. WAIT! SNAP OUT OF IT LEE HYUKJAE!

 

[Donghae’s POV]

 

After Angel used her aegyo to get Hyukjae to teach her, he seemed kind of flustered. I wonder what’s going on here!

 

He then taught her the Perfection steps, very patiently and thoroughly, exactly his style. She caught on pretty quickly, and after about half an hour, she could dance it perfectly. After some applause from us, I looked at her and said “Now it’s time for you to show us something!”

 

She smiled “Arasso oppa! But I can’t promise that it’s that good, I haven’t danced this one in a while, so I might freestyle on some parts.”

 

I nodded, excited for her performance, because as we all know, she’s a dance genius!

 

She plugged in her ipod, searched the song that she wanted to dance to, and then turned around, so her back was facing us.

 

Then the music started, and she pulled off a routine that mixed ballet, modern dance like hip hop, and even some acrobatics. All of us were looking at her, with our mouths open and amazement written all over our faces. I’m sure it must have looked pretty funny.

 

When she looked at us, checking for our reaction, I couldn’t help but exclaim “Woahh!! That’s so amazing!”

 

“Chincha? You’re not lying, right?”

 

Then Hyukjae butted in as well. “That’s such an amazing routine! Did you put it together yourself?”

 

“Yeah, most of it, but-“ she was suddenly interrupted by music that flared out the speakers.

 

“Oh!” She jumped up and started to dance to the song, while singing along.

 

“Want to but I can’t help it, I love the way you feel

Just me stuck between my fantasy and what is real ..”

 

Then she motioned for us to dance along as well, but only Hyukjae did, being the dance machine that he is.

 

They started to move together, and after a while it turned into a y couple dance that made us uncomfortable when looking at them. They really fit together.

 

I caught the eye of Teukie hyung, and the message was clear: Let’s break them up.

 

We stood up and started to move to them, but before we reached them, the door opened and a voice sounded through the practice room:

 

“Well well, look who has returned.” 

 

___________________ 

Ohhh I wonder who this mysterious voice belongs too ... actually, I already know ;) 

but yes my lovely silent readers, I have uploaded a new chapter. I finished this one like days ago but then I forgot to upload it so yeahh .. 

but gaaaissss, please please comment on my story. or unsubscribe if it doesn't interest you anymore. because of the lack of response, I just wondered if I should just stop writing this story, since nobody seems to react to anything I write. 

it's your choice I guess ... 

annyeong!! 

- Coralie