LADY HEE HEE (SM Town Paris II)

Super Junior's Angel

hey guys, it's been a while and I feel that this chapter is crappy, so I hope you're not disappointed or anything. Anywaays, in case you haven't noticed, I have major writing block right now, so any ideas abotu what I could do with this story, are more than welcome! - Coralie 

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

They were both looking at me, with identical Cheshire smiles on their faces. After one of my playful glares, they dropped their grip on my arms.

 

Yunho laughed at my partially annoyed, partially flustered facial expression and soon Changmin followed suit.

 

I soon lost my patience with these two idols that were behaving like idiots and yelled “YAH! WHAT’S SO FUNNY?” This snapped them out of their laughing state, and they looked at me, at least partially serious.

 

Yunho finally spoke up. “We saw you pass our dressing room, running like you were chased by death or something.”

 

I snorted. “Seriously? You guys really had no better explanation for the fact that I’m running like crazy even though I literally just came off the plane.”

 

Changmin laughed. “Well, …” – but the rest of his sentence was interrupted by the loud eruption of laughter from the Super Junior waiting room.

 

I looked at the door. “I wonder what’s going on there.”

 

Yunho grinned. “I looked at the schedule for the rehearsal, and if I’m right, it’s almost time for the dress rehearsal for Lady HeeHee.” I looked at him for five seconds, completely blank, before I dashed to the dressing room.

 

The moment I entered, I was literally rolling on the floor, laughing.

 

“Hahahaha .. you guys … look like strippers .. in some cheap club!” I managed to say while I was laughing.

 

After about five minutes, I finally calmed down, because after all, four kpop idols cross dressed is not a common sight. The others were looking at me, all amused.

 

Then Sungmin oppa asked: “How is everything back at the dorms by the way? Everything okay?”

 

“Yeah, everything is good. Henry and Zhou Mi were sulking at home, but now they started preparing their trips abroad.”

 

Ryeowook interrupted surprised. “What trips? Where are they going?”

 

“Since they’re not going to be promoting for a while and SM doesn’t want them sitting around doing nothing, they are leaving Seoul for a while. Henry is going to attend some summer course in the US, and Zhou Mi is going to China.”

 

“Mmm, I guess it’s better for them, it’s nice for them to stay at the dorms with us hardly being home.” Ryeowook replied.

 

“Yeah, and since I’m –“ Suddenly one of the staff members interrupted what I was about to say. “Heechul, Shinding, Leeteuk and Eunhyuk, to the stage please for your dress rehearsal.”

 

A couple of hours later, the dress rehearsal was finally over. It was nice in a way though, because I got to catch up with some of the people that I didn’t see in a while, like the SHINee members. Since they just made their debut in Japan, I didn’t have the chance yet to hang out with them. Actually, I didn’t even see them ever since I left, and they were some of the people that I did really miss!

 

When we finally arrived, I had to prevent myself from crashing out on the bed that was the closest. I ended up in the room where Amber, Key, Hyoyeon, Eunhyuk, Donghae and Taemin were hanging out. We played some retarded games and filmed some crazy videos. At some point, we made so much noise that Leeteuk and Heechul, who were in the room next to us, came barging in to shut us up. After that, I went to my room, where I was to stay all alone.

 

Just when I was about to sleep, my phone was buzzing my ringtone somewhere in the room. After looking under my pile of clothes, I finally found it under my pillow in the bed. I answered with a yawn and a coarse “Yeoboseyo?”

 

“Yeoboseyo? Angel-ah?”

 

“Neh Jiyongie, what’s up?”

 

“Nothing much, I’m just lonely and wanted to talk to someone.”

 

I giggled a little. “Yah, you have the rest of YG family with you in Seoul, why would you call me in Europe?”

 

He grumbled. “Can’t I call my bestfriend when I want to?”

 

Chillax, I was just joking. So with what can I help you on this beautiful evening?”

 

“It’s just … you know .. do you think I am a bad leader?”

 

I was so shocked by his question, that I almost dropped my phone. Thinking about why he could possibly doubt his abilities, I answered “Of course not! You are the Kwon Leadah! You have been leading Big Bang successfully for almost six years! You are YG’s pearl!”

 

This made him cheer up a little bit, but it seemed that he was still doubtful.

 

“Okay Jiyong, why would you even ask me this?”

 

“I just feel that I bear some responsibility for what happened. To Daesungie, I mean.”

 

I sighed. “Listen Ji, you weren’t there that day, so you couldn’t have changed the outcome even if you wanted to. And I’m sure that once they get through all the legal stuff, Daesung will be proven innocent, and then everything is going to be okay.”

 

He was quiet for a while, and then he asked me sincerely: “Do you really think so?”

 

At that moment, I wasn’t sure myself anymore, but I quickly hid my doubt, and said “Of course I think so!”

 

He chuckled tiredly, and then said: “Well, I better get back to work. Have fun in Paris, and keep me up to date!”

 

I laughed. “Of course I will have fun, it’s me we’re talking about! Work hard, but don’t forget to take care of yourself! Or else I will tell YG papa!”

 

He laughed, less stressed than before. “Nehh~” and hung up.

 

After I stared at my phone for another couple of seconds, I threw it far away, turned of the light, and closed my eyes, anticipating what was yet to come tomorrow.