BIG BANG!

Super Junior's Angel

 

Seungri’s POV

 

Me and the hyungs were on the way to the little dance studio that Jiyong hyung likes to go to, close by the dorms. He just texted us a while ago, quite cryptically. So typical of him. “I have a big surprise. Come to the dance studio close to the dorms. Jiyong J

 

Either way, it’s nice to be out of the dorms with all of us cause it’s been a while. Everybody is busy with their solo activities, hardly being at home, and the dorms just felt empty.

 

It felt like we lost the feeling of supporting each other and being supported as a whole group. And just doing something when we knew that everybody would be there, felt really good.

 

We quickly jumped out of the van, so no fans would notice us, and went inside the dance studio. Then we went to the room completely at the end, and when we entered, we saw a very familiar girl sitting and laughing with Jiyong hyung.

 

Surprised, I yelled “NOONA? WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE?”

 

She turned around and smiled widely at us before running at us. When she came to us, she didn’t stop, but just jumped on us so we all fell to the floor. We were all laughing, even Jiyong hyung who also jumped on top of us, but carefully to not squish Noona.

 

Eventually I got tired of being at the bottom of a six person pile, since somehow, I ended up at the bottom. Aish, they should really go on a diet, cause I feel like a Seungri pancake right now. All that’s missing is toppings. Oh wait, TOP hyung is here. Perfect.

 

Angel’s POV

 

After we got out of the human Big Bang+Angel pile, we sat around in a circle in the middle of the dance studio.

 

I smiled very widely at all of them and announced “Boys, I’m staying at your place tonight.”

 

‘YES!” They all screamed. I grinned and continued. “So I think we need to go back to old times and follow our tradition. Let’s -

 

Seungri screamed the rest. “- GET DRUNK!” He then continued to dance crazily through the studio until both Daesung and Taeyang went to sit on him to calm him down.

 

I eyed TOP. “Did you give him an overdose of sugar again?” He just winked, which made me giggle.

 

Luckily Jiyong stepped in to control the situation. “So, since Angel is staying over, we need to go to the supermarket for snacks.”

 

I looked at him. “What about the alcohol?”

 

He shrugged. “We just always happen to have a stash in the dorm. Our maknae is all grown up now.”

 

“You know it” Seungri said, while moving his eyebrows up and down.

 

“Aww you’re so cute!” I squealed while running to him, putting him in a headlock and messing up his hair.

 

“Noona, I just did my hair!” He complained.

 

I just let him go, went to the middle of the dance studio, and started singing very dramatically.

 

“What am I supposed to do?
You don’t like this or that and you
keep blaming me when it’s not my fault
Then what am I suppose to do?
What am I suppose to do?”

 

They all just laughed at me messing around, especially when Seungri came standing next to me and starting singing along with me.

 

In the end, Jiyong had to pull both of outside the studio, or we would have continued to joke around and sing songs. While he handed Seungri over to TOP, who just picked him up and threw him over his shoulder like a doll, he said “You guys will have enough time for that later, so let’s go home!”

 

We all got in the van, and went to the supermarket first to get the snacks. Even there, all of us were joking around, and luckily there were hardly any people there, just some ahjummas.

 

Aftert that, we went to the Big Bang dorm. The moment I came inside, I had the same feeling that I had before at the Super Junior dorms, of belonging and coming home. I guess I have many homes.

 

G-Dragon’s POV

 

The moment Angel entered the dorms, she started to run around everywhere. She looked in every room while screaming “Daebak!” the whole time. I just laughed at all her goofiness, and put all the snacks and drinks on the table in the living room.

 

When everybody calmed down again, we all sat down in the living room, sprawled over the couches and Seungri and Angel on the floor on cushions.

 

I gave everybody a glass and yelled “Bottoms up!” We all laughed and then started drinking like crazy. Just to warn everybody, I yelled “The first one to pass out has to clean tomorrow!”

 

While we were drinking, all of us started to dance around crazily as well. Angel and Daesung ended up dancing a silly version of my song Heartbreaker, and really, I don’t think I’ll ever be able to think of it like before. Angel, Seungri and Daesung even got TOP to dance around, which was just WOW!

 

Eventually Seungri was the first one to pass out, after bouncing around like a hyperactive kangaroo, so he’ll be the one to clean up tomorrow. He was laying on the couch, with his legs over the side and his mouth wide open. Daesung and Taeyang were the next to get knocked out, followed very shortly by TOP hyung.

 

Only me and Angel were still kind of conscious, although I’m not really able to think very clearly at the moment. She’s kinda staring at the candles that she lighted a while back, her eyes following the flames.

 

Then suddenly her phone rang. “Oh Tai Wan Mei~”

 

Angel’s POV

 

Jiyong and I were just quietly sitting, almost falling asleep, when my phone rang. I took my phone from the couch, and answered the call.

 

“Yeoboseyo?”

 

A sly voice that I never wanted to hear again answered. “Neh, I’ve found out that you’ve come back to Korea. I’m gonna make you wish that you never did. You better look out from now on! And don’t think that the others around you won’t get involved. Bye, my sweet stepdaughter!”