SURPRISE (Part1)

Super Junior's Angel

 

 

[Close to midnight, at Seoul Station]

Nobody’s POV

 

She hopped off the train coming from Busan with her three bags, although she landed less elegant than she wanted to. She almost tripped, but managed to stay up. A couple of people watched her be all clumsy, and smiled as she walked away, embarrassed.

 

“Aishh, I should really be more careful!” she thought to herself, still blushing from before.

 

She walked outside the train station, and sighed. “Finally home”, she murmured to herself. Then the feeling that she was being watched returned, and she took some quick looks at the people around her.

 

“Must be my imagination, I mean, there’s no way that they could follow me all the way here. Either way, it’s better to get to my destination as soon as possible.”

 

She got into a cab and gave the address to the driver. While driving through the beautiful streets of Seoul, she started to doze off.

 

The cab driver woke her up a while later by saying “Miss, we’re here.” 

 

“Kamsahamnida.” She paid him and got out off the cab. She had arrived at this tall, expensive looking building that left her gaping up.

 

Get a hold of yourself. It’s like you’ve never seen a nice building before. Seriously, you lived in New York for three  years! And besides, you have been here before!”

 

She went inside the elevator and hit the button for the twelfth floor.

 

Arriving at the twelfth floor, she went to the only door on that floor, ringed the doorbell and waited.

 

She waited, but she heard no sound of somebody coming to open the door. She ringed again, but it was dead quiet.

 

Then her phone beeped. She had received a message, and when she opened it, she read this. 

 

“Hey my favorite dongsaeng. I hope you haven’t arrived yet, because we’re a little bit late. Just wait, I’ll be there in maximum half an hour. Oppa”

 

She smiled and immediately sent a reply back.

 

“Hey my awesome Oppa. I did actually arrive at your house already, but no problem, I’ll stay put for now. See you soon!”

 

She put her phone in her pocket and sloughed down in the corner that was the closest to the door. She pulled her iPod out of one of her bags and put her favorite song on.

 

 

[At the same time, in some broadcasting studio in Seoul]

Leeteuk’s POV

 

“And cut! That’s it for today people. Thank you for your hard work!” the PD said.

 

I bowed politely to everybody in the room, exchanged a few goodbyes with some of the guest stars that I was familiar with, and then walked off the stage with my nine group members. I handed my microphone to one of the group of assistants that was everywhere around the stage like usual.

Then we walked down the corridor to one of the biggest dressing rooms of the building.

 

All the member spread all around the room, packing up their stuff which was all over the room, it was like a hurricane had entered and thrown everything around.

 

I walked to my bag, which was white of course, and took out my clean, white hoodie. I checked my phone as well, and sent a message to a number that I memorized long time ago.

 

“Hey my favorite dongsaeng. I hope you haven’t arrived yet, because we’re a little bit late. Just wait, I’ll be there in maximum half an hour. Oppa”

 

At that moment, I realized that my members had gathered all around me, looking at me expectantly. “Why are you all standing around me like that?”

 

One of them spoke up. Of course it was Sungmin, he still believes that he can get me to do anything he wants with his aeygo. And unfortunately for me, that is true most of the time.

 

“Teukie hyung, we are all hungry and nobody wants to cook today. Can we go out for dinner?”

 

I thought about that for about thirty seconds, looking at all their pleading faces. Except one of course, Heechul. He was standing on the side, typing away on his phone. Probably updating his twitter. I scoffed softly.

 

Sungmin looked straight in the eye and pouted. Damn, this boy! “Aishh, fine. You guys can take the van with manager hyung. I need to go do something else. I’ll see you back at the dorms. Don’t make it too late because our schedule starts early tomorrow!” I turned around to grab my phone again cause it had beeped again. 

 

They all shouted together “Of course not, Hyung! See you later!” and pretty much stormed out the room, all with their bags. At least, that as what I suspected because I wasn’t looking at them, but at my phone.

 

I had received a message:

 

“Hey my awesome Oppa. I did actually arrive at your house already, but no problem, I’ll stay put for now. See you soon!”

 

Suddenly I feel someone standing behind me, trying to look at my phone’s screen. Heechul. Of course. “Yah Heenim, why are you still here? Shouldn’t you watch our dongsaengs?” I smirked.

 

He scoffed. “Psh, those brats. No, I’m not hungry and I don’t feel like watching them joke around the whole time. I’m a tired and busy man.”

 

I laughed. “Well, then you come with me, because I have a surprise for everybody.” 

 

_______________________________________________________________________________________

Author's Note: 

Yupp, first chapter is up. I hope that people will read my story and that I will have subscribers soon. I'll be happy if even 2 people subscribe :) First person gets brownie points! 

- Coralie