The Truth Is Out

Super Junior's Angel

 

Shibrow picture XD 

___________________________

[Angel’s POV]

 

The moment I stepped foot in the super junior dorms, I was greeted by a huge mess of clothes, shoes, dirty dishes, make-up stuff, CDs and about any other thing that a boy idol group can leave behind. I just sighed and tried to at least clear the living room. Then I walked into the kitchen, pulled my sleeves up and started cooking breakfast.

 

When I was finished with that about half an hour later, I went to wake all of the members up. Most of them were quite easy to wake up. Not all of them though. Heechul oppa tried to hit me with his pillow while screeching something incoherently about ‘beauty sleep’ and ‘big space star’.

 

After I woke up all of them, I quickly changed into a pair of jeans shorts and an old SM Town shirt.

 

When I came back into the kitchen, almost all of the food was almost gone. I grabbed a bowl of rice and a glass of juice, and sat down between the boys.

 

Suddenly Donghae asked: “What happened with your eye? It looks like you got punched!”

 

I snickered. “Like anybody can come close enough to punch me! I can take about anybody. Even Minnie oppa!”

 

Sungmin oppa raised his eyebrow while looking at me. Oopsies!

 

I coughed. “Or maybe not. But I kind of ran into the door at the Big Bang dorms after waking up with a hangover.”

 

Teukie oppa sighed and was about to start some long lecture about drinking, but luckily I was saved by the bell. Thank you, whoever you are!

 

Before any of them could stand up, I yelled “I’ll get it!” and ran off.

 

The moment I opened the door, I was almost suffocated by one of the most beautiful girls I’ve ever seen.

 

I squealed “UNNIE!” and started spinning her around as well. From the corner of my eye, I could see all the boys gaping form the kitchen door.

 

When she finally let me go, she looked at me with the widest smile on her face. “My dongsaeng, you have been gone way too long!”

 

I gave her a lopsided smile. ‘Not my fault, really! But you could have visited me as well!”

 

She just winked, and then pulled me around so we both faced all the other people. She then looked at me and said “Be a good little sister and introduce me to these lovely people.”

 

“Oppa-deul and Kyuhyun-ah, this is my unnie, Kim Seohae. Unnie, this is Super Junior.”

 

The boys suddenly stood up properly and did their greeting ending with their palms open towards us. “Annyeonghasaeyo Super Junior imnida! Uri Super Juni-oaeyo!” [A/N: Is that even how you spell this? XD]

 

Seohae unnie just sort of giggled and then introduced herself. “Annyeonghasaeyo, Kim Seohae imnida! It’s really nice meeting you guys, cause I have heard a lot about you from Angel here.”

 

The members laughed, but they wondered too what was exactly told about them.

 

Siwon oppa, being the gentleman that he is, gestured for unnie to take a seat in the living room. I sat down with her on one of the smaller couches, while the rest took places around us.

 

I cleared my throat. “So uhmm .. I gues syou guys want to know why what happened yesterday happened.”

 

They all nodded in agreement, except Jungsoo oppa, since he already knew most of what I was about to tell.

 

“So as you guys know, my umma died 7 years ago in a car accident, when I was almost 17. My appa was completely heartbroken, as they had been the perfect team for more than 20 years: she was the beautiful dancer, and he was the successful business man. So he focused more and more on his work, leaving me at home all alone. And then Antie suggested that I should move in with her, Uncle, Jungsoo oppa and Inyoung unnie. It was only temporarily, and I went home quite a lot actually. But then after a month or two, my dad met this lady during a business dinner. And somehow” – I rolled my eyes at this – “he liked her. Personally, I think she was like the rebound. At the beginning she was all nice and stuff to me, but it was soon clear to me that she was a gold digger. She just wanted her daughter to be the heir to my appa’s company, instead of me. For some reason she had a huge influence over my dad, but at first I didn’t notice that. Of course I wasn’t happy with not seeing my own appa, but I was willing to give it up for his happiness. But that clearly wasn’t enough for that woman. So it came to the point where she literally forced me out of my own house, and that’s when I permanently moved in with Jungsoo oppa. What happened next you guys all know. I started working for SM as a choreographer, and many other companies as well. That’s pretty much it I think.”

 

They all looked at me, confusion clearly in all of their faces.

 

Yesung suddenly asked: “But what does this have to do with what happened yesterday? I’m so confused. And does it have anything to do with why you left three years ago? And does your ‘unnie’ have anything to do wit this?”

 

I sighed. “The person that was responsible for the broken window is no other than that woman who has the guts to call herself my stepmother now. Three years ago, I made some sort of deal with her. She demanded that I would leave the country permanently, so then she could put her daughter in as the heir of the company. But before that, I had gotten an offer from one of the best dancing schools in the US for a three year program. So we made the agreement that I would leave to the US, and unnie would be put in as the new heir.”

 

Suddenly they all started talking loudly. “You left because she put you under pressure?” “Why didn’t you fight?” “What about your appa and family?”

 

After a while, Teukie oppa hit hardly on the table with his hand. “Calm down, she hasn’t finished telling everything!”

 

I smiled at all of them. “To answer your question, I knew that the company was left in very capable hands. I trust Seohae unnie, she is like my real sister, even though we’re not blood-related. And I was still very young when this all happened. Even if I would have stood up, I wasn’t sure if the other people in the company would follow some young girl with hardly any experience. They would trust someone more with a masters degree in business and management, who also has experience in the arts. In the end, everything turned out pretty okay. The broken window was probably just a warning that I shouldn’t be trying anything funny, but I’m not planning on it.” – Not yet. - Do you guys understand it now?”

 

They all nodded, even though it was obvious that they needed time to think everything through.

 

At least most of the truth is out now. 

______________________________________

I'm disappointed with myself as a writer. Not only didn't I upload this fanfic in such a long time, the quality of this chapter isn't really what I wanted it to be. But I uploaded it anyways .. 

Thank you to my 12 subscribers for not unsubscribing and for all your patience with me :) 

Comments would be really appreciated!! 

Okay that's all I'm gonna write before I go off on some random rant ;) 

- Coralie