ANGEL AND A DRAGON!?

Super Junior's Angel

 

G-Dragon’s POV

 

I had just been dancing my heart out for a full two hours, so now I was laying on the floor. Even though Big Bang is doing so well, it still feels like something isn’t right, that something is about to happen.

 

And on top of that, I’m just extremely confused. I sighed. Why wasn’t my best friend here? She would know what to do, she would know how to help me and how to make me feel better. Even though I have my members, since I’m the leader, I need to be strong for them as well.

 

I closed my eyes, and let memories take over my mind. Me and her dancing like idiots in the park. Me and her doing a noodle-eating competition. Me and her pulling a prank on Se7en hyung. Me, her, Big Bang and Super Junior all having fun together. I sighed again.

 

Where are you, Angel? Why aren’t you here? Don’t you know that we all love you?

 

And with that, I dozed off.

 

Angel’s POV

 

After spotting him on the floor, I quietly tiptoed over to the docking station in the corner with an ipod plugged into it. I checked what songs he had put on there. Heartbreaker. Lies. Breathe. High High. What Can I Do. Sorry, Sorry. Wait! Sorry; sorry? I grinned. Perfect. I guess those idiots are good for something then. I turned the song up really loud, then skipped over to my friend laying on the floor.

 

He woke up startled and stuttered “Wae~ what’s .. going .. on?”

 

I giggled and then screamed in his ear “YAH PABO, SHOULDN’T YOU BE PRACTISING? YOU’RE NOT GOING TO GET BETTER BY LAYING ON THE FLOOR!”

 

He scrambled up, smiling very widely and hugging me very tight. Then he started to do cute faces at me while continuously squealing “Angel!” at me. I just giggled at him until he calmed down a little bit.

 

“Ji ji, why are you being so excited and .. weird? We met up like two months ago in LA.” I said.

 

He looked at me with his sweet eyes and shrugged. “I guess I’m just happy that I have my best friend here in Seoul, where she belongs. On top of that, I want to push our Big Bang comeback forward and we could use your dancing and choreography skills.”

I looked at him, unsure. “I don’t know Ji .. I’m not sure if I can do that again.”

 

He looked at me like I was an idiot. Then he started ranting. Great.“What do you mean, you can’t do it? I want you to do it, cause you’re the best person that there is! I mean, your major was dance! And you have been dancing ever since I remember, and probably before. Also – “

 

I cut him off. “Ji, I can’t cause the witch can’t find out where I am. Seriously. She will make my life a living hell if she knows what I’m up to. She’ll twist the truth. And appa will be hurting if she does. Sorry.” I looked at him, and he was closely looking at me.

 

He just sat like that for a while, looking very thoughtful. Then he started smiling.

 

I hurried to say “Ji, if you’re coming up with another of your ‘genius’ plans, then I’m not in. You remember how badly it ended last time.” I shivered. I almost managed to get myself killed by a mob of angry ELFs (man, they’re so possessive over their idols) and caused a huge scandal that would have hurt both Super Junior’s and Big Bang’s reputation. Or the one time where he tried to pick a fight with the woman that calls herself my stepmother. Or even worse, when we tried to prank Heechul oppa, of all people. But hey, at least he didn’t kill us. Yet.

 

He just laughed knowingly and just asked “Thinking of when we tried to prank Heechul hyung?”

 

I punched his arm. “That was NOT funny! I was scared of sleeping at the SuJu dorms for like a month, in case he would tried to do something funny back.”

 

Ji just shrugged as to say ‘whatever’. “You’re his favorite either way. Must be the AB blood thing and crap.”

 

“That can’t be entirely true, cause Yesung oppa is an AB too.” I thought for a while. “But he does really like Hongki. He always makes the others jealous when he says that he likes Hongki the best.” I laughed. “Ahhh, good times.”

 

We kept laughing like that for a while, just like how it was before I left.

 

“Ji, where are the other members?” I asked, curious. I also needed to know to plan the rest of my day.

 

“They’re out, doing their individual activities. They should be back home in around two hours. Why though?” He asked, with a cute frown.

 

I grinned at him. “What if I say that, well, I am free all day and I known from a very trustworthy source that all of your schedules are cleared for the day?”

 

“Well, I would say: LET’S GET THE PARTY STARTEDD!~” He screamed and started dancing like an idiot.

 

I laughed at him, but tried to control myself. Eventually I just gave up and danced together with him, just like two drunk idiots.

 

We calmed down after a bit, and then I laughed at him. “Yah, if you’re gonna keep dancing like that, you’ll have to go on Strong Heart and explain again.”

 

He smirked. “Ah, but Strong Heart is so much fun. Hodong hyung is funny, and so are the Super Junior hyungs.” He poked me. “You should really go to a recording once, they’re like ten, no a hundred times funnier than what you see on television.”

 

I pouted. “I don’t think I can though, cause I’m too close with the boys. And before you know, there are dating scandals again. They just survived Hankyung’s lawsuit, Kangin’s case and antifans, they need some scandel-free time.”

 

He just looked at me.

 

“Bwoh? Why are you looking at me like that?”

 

He replied very seriously. “Well, I thought that when you went away, you wouldn’t, you know, check up on all of us. Seems like you did.”

 

I sighed. “I left because I had to do it for myself. It didn’t have anything to do with any of you guys. So of course I had to become a full-fledged netizen to keep up with you guys.”

 

He nodded. “I know what you’re talking about. And I mean, seriously, moving to New York really didn’t harm you. And now you’re ready to come back and kick all the choreographer’s butts at SME and YG.”

 

That just made me laugh. “Seriously, stop messing around. Either way, my dancing has improved. But if there are people that need -kicking, it’s some of those obnoxious trainees.”

 

He rolled his eyes. “You shouldn’t be worried about those either way. You get to work with people like Big Bang, 2NE1 and Super Junior of course. Oh and MBLAQ was also asking for you. And I think you would fit well with ZE:A as well.”

 

I hit his shoulder. “Yah! Do you want to overwork me from the beginning?”

 

He just shrugged. “I’m just saying that people are waiting in line to work with you. Just think about it.”

 

I forced a smile. “Arasso. Well, let’s change the subject now. Let’s talk about –“

 

“NOONA?” Someone yelled. “WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE?” 

______________________________________________________________________

 

Well ... I'm BACK! I'm sooo sorry for not updating in like three weeks. Three weeks?? Anyways, my internship is almost over, I'll be done next week. And then I'll be focusing on this. WOOT WOOT! Well I'll try to, since I've been addicted to Korean dramas. You're Beautiful is sooo awesome! it's my favorite so far. Does any one know other good K-dramas? :) 

Other happy news: HAVE YOU GUYS SEEN THE SUPER JUNIOR TEASERS???? I'm SOOOO EXCITED !! Especially Yesung's and Heechul's picture looked amazing. Ma Chul indeed :) And Donghae and Eunhyuk and Sungmin and Leeteuk .. and SIwon! DAMNNNN SOOO F-IN HOT! kekekeke just posted all of them at the bottom :D I'm only sad cause Kibum isn't there, while they said he would return ... and of course Kangin and Hankyung :( 

NOW IT'S WAITING FOR THE MV TEASER :D <3

Hope you guys liked this chapter as well, I tried to show more about Angel's character. AND MR G IN DA CLUB :D Addition of the aweosme G-Dragon to my story :) do you guys like the picture? I think it's amazing how he can look hot and y and cute all at the same time :)

rest of Big Bang is scheduled to follow soon in the story . requests for any other groups to be featured in my story? I'll try to work them if i can (and if I know/like them) :D 

Anyways, comments are loved and subscribers adored :D 

Cheersss! - Coralie

 

SJ TEASERS :D I don't own the pictures nor Super Junior :D