A WILD ROLLERCOASTER (SM Town Paris I)

Super Junior's Angel

 

[Angel’s POV] 

 

Me and Hyukkie oppa were dancing together to one of my favorite songs, and we somehow ended up dancing a y couple dance. Not only did his steps exactly match mine, it was also so much fun to dance with him.

 

But suddenly I heard the voice of ‘the big guy’ booming through the practice room.

 

“Well well, look who has returned.”

 

The Super Junior members all stood up and bowed respectively, as the person who was standing at the door was no other than Lee SooMan-ssi, the producer of SM.

 

I walked towards him and bowed 90 degrees as well, then looked up and said “Annyeonghaseyo seonsaengnim.”

 

“Annyeonghaseyo. I see that you came back here as well.”

 

I looked at him, not really understanding what he meant.

 

He saw my confusion and smiled “Yang  Hyuk Suk-ssi called this morning, saying that you were seen at the YG dorms. He also said that he offered to give you a job, in cooperation with the others that you worked under before.”

 

I saw the others look at me, but I ignored them for the time being, and replied “It would be nice if that is possible, but maybe not exactly the same.”

 

He nodded. “I understand, and that is why it might be best to discuss all of this, together with the people involved. Do you think you can start maybe next week?”

 

I looked away for a bit, thinking. I met the eyes of Leeteuk oppa, that seemed that to say ‘You’re crazy if you don’t take this” and nodded. “I would be more than willing to.”

 

Lee SooMan looked at his watch, and then said “I would like to arrange this with you right now, but I have an important meeting to attend. I’ll let my secretary call you to let you know when a meeting can be scheduled.”

 

I bowed to him. “Kamsahamnida.” He just said “It’s my pleasure, and then left.”

 

The moment the door closed with a soft click, I felt burning glares on me from everywhere.

 

I just shrugged and said “Might as well ask what their offer is. And if it’s good enough, why not take it?”

 

[June 9th, 2011]

 

[Angel’s POV]

 

Today I’m on the airplane, to go to the SM Town concert in Paris, France! The super junior oppas and the rest of the SM family wanted me to come on the same flight as them, but I decided to get some peace and quiet. Because clearly, with the them around that ain’t gonna happen.

 

I was feeling quite bored, so my mind just started wandering around.

 

Today it’s been exactly around a month since I have been in the dorms, and many things have happened in this period of time.

 

I ended up signing a contract that made me a choreographer again, mainly under SM, but if other possibilities arise to work with other artists, I have got the freedom to do that too. And if needed, I am required to jump in to work with the trainees too. The first month, I didn’t have to work that much, because the big events were scheduled to happen towards the end of June.

 

 

Yup, SM Town in Paris. For some reason, they all decided to gang up on me and drag me with them, like I’m some doll or something. Either way, they used some pretty evil tricks, so Heechul oppa was definitely behind this!

 

But no matter how I ended up in this plane all alone, I was excited to go with them, especially since the whole SM Town family was going to be there. Actually, not everybody. My Henmunk and ZhouZhou had to stay in Seoul, for some stupid reason that nobody knows. I was kind of sad when they told me, but in the end, they deserve some rest too. Anyways, they made me promise to buy them lots of stuff, with Henry’s pouty face that just made my heart melt and Zhou Mi’s subtle hints. Aish, I just love these boys.

 

I started wondering how they were doing, and then I also started daydreaming about how the others at home were doing. Especially Daesung. It had only been two weeks since his accident, and I just knew that he was emotionally injured as well. I sighed. With the investigation going on, and the difficulties with the family of the victim, he was under a lot of pressure. But I just know that he will pull through. But for now, I wish I could just see him smile.

 

My train of thought was interrupted by the announcement of the captain through the intercom: Dear passengers, we are about to arrive in Paris Charles-De-Gaulle Airport. Please fasten your seatbelts. Thank you for flying with us and have a good stay here in Paris.

 

I opened the blind so I could look out of the window at the view of Paris. “The city of love.” I whispered to myself. Maybe I’ll find love here then!

 

After I got off the plane and out of the airport with my luggage, I hauled a cab and went straight to the concert area, as the SM Town artists would be having rehearsals over there.

 

When I arrived, I first went to the manager that’s in charge of Super Junior. He greeted me with a big smile and asked: “How was your flight, Angel-ah?”

 

I grinned back at him. “The flight was very long, but I was burning up with excitement!” To show how excited I was, I bounced up and down, and he laughed at my silly antiscs. “Arasso, I see that you’re ready for this. You can leave your suitcases here, I’ll ask one of the staff to bring it to the Super Junior van. Ah, for the hotel, you’ll be sharing a room with Leeteuk, is that okay?”

 

“Neh, that’s perfect!” I gave him a thumbs up, took my purse, and then went to look for the artists.

 

When I walked around, I saw SNSD on stage, doing their technical rehearsal, while the f(x) members were observing their sunbaes. I waved at the girls, an some waved back, with smiles on their faces.

 

I then proceeded to the backstage, but some of the security people stopped me. “Excuse me Miss, do you have a pass that allows you to be here?”

 

I looked at him, partially disbelieving, partially annoyed. “I am an SM employee, I have the fullest right to be here.”

 

“Then do you have your SM pass?”

 

I opened my purse, and looked for the pass that the manager gave me before, when we were still in Seoul. After I rummaged through all my stuff, while the guard looked at me irritated, I sighed. “Seems like I put it in my luggage, I have to go and get it.”

 

“Forget it, without the pass you are not allowed inside this hall. We will accompany you to the exit.”

 

I snorted. “Yeah right, like that is going to happen! Listen, let us talk about this like civilized people. The only way you can accompany me is to one of the managers, they can vouch that I am indeed allowed here.”

 

“I’m sorry Miss, but we were told not to allow this.” Then they grabbed my arms, and tried to pull me towards the exit.

 

This won’t do.I then chuckled inwardly. These idiots don’t know how dangerous I can be.

 

In about five seconds, I managed to twist their arms that were holding on to me, and they fell to the floor, groaning in pain. Then I bolted.

 

I ran as fast as I could towards the backstage, where each group had their allocated dressing room. I saw their names flash by. BoA. Kangta. SNSD. TRAX. SHINee. F(X), … I came to a stop when I spotted ‘SUPER JUNIOR’, written in big; sapphire blue letters on the door. I was about to twist the door knob and barge inside, ..

 

But just then I felt somebody grip my arms tightly, so I couldn’t move anymore.

 

I should have continued to do track-and-field. I would have outrun them if I just bothered to train.

 

I turned around, ready to snap at those incompetent bodyguards, but instead I was looking at the two members of DBSK. 

 

__________________________________

Waahh I haven't uploaded in ages! anywaayss, here is the latest chapter! i'm not entirely happy with it, but it can pass :) 

I'm on Christmas break now, so hopefully i can post a couple more chapters the coming weeks. hope you guys look forward to it! 

on the other hand, EUNHAE'S RELEASE AND PERFORMANCE OF 'OPPA, OPPA' IS TOTALLY AMAZING! like, this is the best unit project for EunHae fans out there XD 

 

For the rest, I am getting sad that Tree With Deep Roots (one of the best dramas that aired this year - in my opinion) is ending :( only 3 more episodes and then it's done! I'll miss seeing Kibum walking around in Joseon scholar clothes XD but I hope he's gonna return to SJ then! 

I completely forgot what else I was gonna write, so this will have to do for now :D

bye bye my lovely readers! 

please comment and subscribe if you like my fanfic! it would really mean a lot to me! 

- Coralie