2. Ordering Suit

The Dressmaker
After some stops Kyu was in front of that 24h cafe, yeah.. It was true that he has habit to spend whole night there after late flights. He hates going back to his own penthouse after successful meeting abroad. In fact.. he doesn't like to spend his past time in his penthouse alone, that was one reason why he has one nigh stands - and lot of them. Of course, he has more reasons also, but he likes to pretend that he hasn't. Stupid penthouse, why the hell he was even  bought it..? Kyuhyun continues his walk to deeper in dark side street, until he faced that shop. Front window was rather large, and there was that sign with pretty and nice font. Maybe hand made. Kyuhyun shrugs.
 
- "Kim's Dress and Suit". Tall man said it loudly, until he opens to door and steps inside. Small bell rings couple of times. Kyu walks to the desk, there was also little bell. He rings it, attempt to get cutie in front of shop.  While waiting the dressmaker, he glances the front of shop. It was colored in calming colors, baby blue and mocha, there was little group of armchairs and coffee table with daily news and some magazines about fashion. In that table was also water jar and plastic mugs. The room was lit greatly, and there was also little bookshell where was more magazines and books about fashion, clothes.. 
- "Welcome to the Kim's Dress and Suit, I'm sorry that you have to wait, I have customer on another line of phone." When Kyuhyun hears some rather high pitched voice, he turns around. In the other side of desk was male. A male. Not a cutie, not sweet nor cute little dressmaker. Kyuhyun was wordless and he could only stare that.. another male. Sungmin must be kidding. No way a male would be dressmaker, no way cute and sweet dressmaker. Sungmin was insane. Sungmin will be so dead.
- "Uhm.. sir? How I might help you?" Kyuhyun snaps out of his trance.
- "Well.. I need new suit. As soon as possible."
- "Then you're in right place! For very first, would you give your name and phone number?" That was pretty fast little boy, Kyuhyun smirks, unfortunately I don't swing in that way, you . Named man thinks darkly.
- "That I would get contact to you for fittings.." Mr. Kim clears to Kyuhyun because of black haired male's hesitating expression.
- "Uh.. yeah.  It's Cho Kyuhyun, uhm.. there's my business card." Short male takes a card from Kyuhyun, and was eyeing it shortly. He furrows, it was almost unnoticeable movement, but Kyu still noticed it, somehow.
- "So.. You're here from new business suit, I assume."
- "..."
- "Have you already style in your mind, or do you want to think about it?"
- "Yes. No. I'm not sure. I think that. I need time." To melt fact that you're male, and definetely I'm not going to bang you. Damn Sungmin, he knows that, freaking bastard.
- "Well, that's okay. I haven't any customer right now, so I've time to you, but first, we should to decide what day you will come to for taking measurements. I think that goes really in how your calender says." That little man in front of Kyuhyun chuckles cutely, Kyuhyun was dumbfounfed, how the hell he finds that.. male cute..? Wake up, you idiot.
- " We would take seat in back of shop, there's much more better place for customers."  Brown haired skinny man leads Kyuhyun back of folding screen, where was also little group of plushy armchairs and round coffeetable, where lays teaset and some cookies, there was also fashion magazines, also antique mannequin doll.
- "Take a seat, please." Clumsily Kyuhyun takes seat and watches how Mr. Kim takes more fashion magazines to the table, and also some clear papers and pencils. His movements was fast and really determinded, he really knows what he was doing.
- "Would you want tea, or coffee?" Kyuhyun coughs couple of times, little attempt to get his dry throat to work with him.
- "Tea..Please." And then Mr.Kim pours tea to both of them, and finally he takes the seat in front of Kyuhyun. He was smiling gently, like he was born in that way:  gentle smile and warm eyes, skinny and fragile frame, measuring tape on his neck and pinpillow on his arm.
- "So.. have you any ideas about your new suit? Like, color, some special business event or something? I'm sorry, I don't know much about real business word." He giggles behind his hand. His eyes were twinkling. Hell no Cho! Why you're noticing those things! You. Are. Not. Going. To. *bangbangbang* Sungmin, you. With baseball bat.
- "Uhm.. well.. I'm going to Europe, for business trip. Long days. Uhm.. Stylish. " While Kyuhyun was talking Mr.Kim takes some magazines and flips pages quickly.
- "Here.. Some examples what I get in my mind. I think that suit, in this picture" he taps couple of times some runaway photo. "I think, that would suit you really good, what I would say about your body when you have you clothes on - they really don't suit you - you've lean body, and you're really tall, your shoulders might need some highlighting, but not much, because you're in shape, otherwise you would remind Y-letter, or like some super hero from really old American comic book." Tiny man in front of Kyuhyun was became silent, Kyuhyun was still admiring that little dressmaker's eyes and that shine in them, while he was talking to him. About his words..? Kyuhyun didn't get any of them, he was too busy to admiring that another male. Dressmaker continues to flips pages of another magazine.
- "But.. I think that style would be also good on you, there's little bit different cut in backside, so it might make it more fitting wiht your case, and that would allow your own shoulder line to be more highlighted, without too much stuffing.. And it would look more natural in your case, because of your bo- Mr. Cho, are you listening me?" Mr. Kim feels himself like prey in Kyuhyun's eyes, nervously he blinked his eyes, hoping that he was just imagined that.. odd and creepy stare of his customer.
- "Yeah.. sounds good, you know what you're doing, so I trust you, but what's your whole name?" Cutie. Kyuhyun was smirking.
- "Uhm.. So, we decided that style, but I think that we should make the front side in the style of that first, it would bring your - "
- "Yes, sounds good, and your name was, I didn't hear it?" Blinking his eye lashes repeatedly, blushing.. , maybe socially awkward somehow. Never dated. Kyuhyun was master in  this game.
- "Oh well.. Then the day for measumerements.." Kyuhyun leans closer over coffee table, he rest his hands really close of Mr. Kim's smaller and paler hands,  absent-mindedly he starts to cares those soft hands.
- " I'm free everyday after seven, someday's I'm free after lunch, it depends how I want to be free." Kyuhyun smirks cockily. "And the name of my dressmaker was?" Mr. Kim glances his customer uncertainly, finally he takes his hands off Kyuhyun's hands and takes his calender onto the table.
- "What you think about next Monday, at three? Today is Thursday, so you have time to think ab-"
- "How about tomorrow, I don't have to think about anything." But what the hell is your name?
- "Uhm.. I've customers in the morning, and then I will sew next six hour.. so I'm sorry it-"
- "You have whole evening after sewing, so how about six?"
- "I'm still going to sew.. I end really late on Fridays."
- "And why the hell, it's party night." Kyuhyun coffs.
- "It's really good time to sew, no one is going to disturp.."
- "Okay, it's on Friday, at eight. In this very place. What I've to get with myself tomorrow?"
- "Just those underwears what you're going to wear with this suit." Lube, comdoms.. maybe some random flower. Dressmaker writes something on his calender, and finally they stand up and shakes hands.
- "Thank you for this, Mr. Cho, and it's then tomorrow, at eight. Have a good day." Mr. Kim smiles gently again.
- "Thank you also, Mr. Kim." Kyuhyun's voice was cold while he says "Mr.Kim". Named man chuckles.
- "It's Ryeowook, like you would do something with it. See you tomorrow." Ryeowook leads Kyuhyun out of his shop. And then he goes back to inside and in the back of shop - to sew.
- "Ryeowook.. Kim Ryeowook.." Kyuhyun mutters on his way back to subway and to his penthouse.
 
 



 
Second chapter! It's pretty lame - but Ryeowook is in the house now!
And I'm being sick and off school..
Please, comments?