9. The Date

The Dressmaker
Kyuhyun was the very first time during his adulthood in the right time on the right place - in front of Kim's Dress and Suit, if we should be speaking turth, he was standing behind Ryeowook's apartment's door. On level up from the shop, Kyu was smiling like an idiot, he feels bit giddy, like dozens of butterflies would be flying in in his stomach. He knocks couple of times that wooden door, and stoods still, holding his breath.  Slowly counting ten and back, he has to calms himself. After couple of suffling sounds later, Ryeowook opens the door and welcomes the younger male inside of his apartment.
- "Please, could you wait a moment, I've to find my dress shoes.." Shorter sighs in the desperate manner, he was already tired, and the evening was just young. Kyuhyun just nods and observes his surroundings. Wookie definetely wasn't that wealthy.. The apartment holds only one room - and of course bathroom. The bed was small and covered with purple sheetcover, in top of it was layered with plush giraffes - Kyuhyun finds that bit creepy.. - and different kinds of suits - Kyuhyun was quessing that they must be customers' suits, he means, Ryeowook wasn't that large to fill some XL-sized trousers? Right? He notices how on left side of bed was great amount of different kinds of fabric rolls resting against corner and other rolls. Kyuhyun rolls his eyes - workaholic. Suddenly he feels poke on his shoulder.
- "I'm ready to go." Ryeowook's lips were pressed into thin line, but Kyuhyun just shurgs that aside. They step outside, and while smaller male locks door, Kyuhyun was fighting wiht himself, that should he flung his arms over Wookie's shoulder, or keep his hand simply on latter's small of back, or what..? Frustating, Kyuhyun decides that he really hates dates. In the end Kyuhyun just walks in front of Ryeowook back to his black - expensive and again new- car.
 
The drive was silent, Kyuhyun was bit nervous, because not even once in his lifetime, he hasn't bring any kind of date to anykind of proms. Ryeowook sits like some statue, looking in front of him, inside of his own walls. Kyuhyun doesn't even try to break those walls. He is too busy to mind his own business - he just doesn't know what is right now his "business", how to get into Wookie's pants, or get  drunks as soon as possible? When they stood in red lights, Kyuhyun glances a man beside him. He doens't know what he really sees in this man, in his short brown hair, or in his brown eyes, which were like bottomless ponds in the snow white shore, which is Ryeowook's pale and flawless skin, and underneath of little nose was delicate looking soft petals of the rose - lips. Kyuhyun blushes, that isn't him, him, Cho Kyuhyun, didn't think in that way, he.. he sighs.
 
Finally they arrived. You don't have to guess how big and sprawling was Kim Heechul's mansion. Even in end of the October, when grass wasn't green anymore, or flowers weren't blooming, that front side of huge mansion was like dream come true straight from Disney's fairytales. The trees were illuminated with soft lights, and the path wich takes them to the mansion's front door were decorated with flaming torch. Kyuhyun offers his elbow to Ryeowook, who takes it while muttering something him being a female in this relationshi, Kyuhyun chuckles, and after that they went inside of the mansion.
 
The ballroom was already full of dazzling people, and soon they were part of that glittering and shining sea of the fabrics. They walk casually and sometimes Kyuhyun might shortly point some man or woman and whisper to Ryeowook something about that person. Usually it was something rude or offensive, and Ryeowook finds himself laughing to Kyuhyun's whispers.
- "You're really mean.." Kyuhyun just shurgs.
- "CHO ING BLOODY KYUHYUN!" They heard frightening and blood stopping yell right behind their backs and without anytime to react, they were spinned to face tall - and okay, rather handsome - man-
- "He.. heechul...?" Kyuhyun's voice came out as loud as whisper. Named man was scanning their appearance. His gaze was intensive, almost piercing, and while he was eyeing poor Wookie, his eyes suddenly averted and he holds his breath, but that reaction was shortly covered. Kyuhyun could feel how Wookie's suddenly tightened grip from his elbow loosened little bit. 
- "Maybe you should say something.. Mr. Cho." Kyuhyun snaps back to situation where he was holding a male  - no one has seen him dating/being intimate with guys- in his up-coming business partner Kim Heechul.
- "Oh uhm.. This is Kim Heechul, uhm my business partner, and that cutie is my date - Kim Ryeowook." Ryeowook bows rigidly, while Heechul just gives amused smile. Kyuhyun finds that odd, but shurgs it away again, while they just keep walking around and around the big ballroom.
 
They eats some snacks while discussing about not-so personal topics, and Kyuhyun finds himself enjoying Wookie's soft voice, or high-pitched laugh while Kyuhyun tells stories about his college years. Taller male would caresses Wookie's arm, and latter would not flinch away anymore - as he did not long time ago when they tried to dance.
- "Are you tired, you look bit sleepy?" Kyuhyun ask a worried tone in his voice. Wookie shakes his head and leans more Kyuhyun's shoulder.
- "Maybe some fresh air would help, come, this way." Kyuhyn takes them into balcony, where they sits to watch down to garden, or up into sky, where was a a millions of stars twinkling back to them.
- "I hate this kinds of parties." Ryeowook puffs his cheeks earning pinches from Kyuhyun.
- "YAH! Stop it! I'm not child! You can't do it!"
- "I can't do what?" And he pinches Ryeowook's cheeks again while grinning evilly.
- "YAH! Idiot, stop it!" Not long after that, they heard that the seremony speech will start in couple of minutes, they headed back to ballroom. They saw how Kim Heechul was already standing in his designer-suit, while sharply eyeing the guests of his prom.
- "After that you have to dance with me." Kyuhyun whispers to Ryeowook, before Heechul starts his speech.
 
- "Every one of you" - yes, there wasn't "Great madams and misters" or nothing like that, of course not, he was Kim Heechul for God's sake! - "definetely knows how succesfull Kim's Fashionhouse is in South-Korea, but also in whole Asia, and how we have got a really strong place in Europe also. BUT!" Now everyone was listening carefully, the air was filled with anticipation, that was something different, everyone could sense it.
- "But.. Not so many of you knows, why our business is so succesfull, who! gave to the birth to that glamorous and haute couture-ish fashion house, and who! was helping with that birth! I would ask, if the right hand of Kim's Fashionhouse,  Kim Jongwoon, will come to the stage."
 
Every one knows Kim Jongwoon, but maybe about three including himself, knows the right reasons, why he was called to stage. Being "right hand" was bit roundabout term to describe Jongwoon's character in Kim's Fashionghouse. Still, every one applauds.
 
- "And that person, who is behind all those great details, patterns and everything in this company, is my everything, and finally! Finally he is here, with us, welcome back to family, please come here, Kim Ryeowook!" Kyuhyun jolts and was gaping like goldfish, while he was witnessing how his poor Wookie stands up, brushes some "dust" off his trousers and with his head up, he didn't even glanced Kyuhyun, who was sending questioning gazes. He went to stood between Youngwoon ad Heechul, after Heechul was hugged him breathless while sobbing something incoherently. Kyuhyun didn't know what to feel, and he hasn't time to think more, when Heechul continues his speech.


//
Okay, that was made really quickly, because I finally want to reach THE REAL RYEOWOOK-part (which comes in the next chappie - which btw is in Wookie's POV omo...!!) And I'm really sorry, that chapter didn't tell why Wookie acts how he acts (in the next chappie you will know i promise!!)
 
but YESUNG IS IN THE STORYYYY!!!! Your feelings about it?? ^^


psst.. there will be some *cough cough*  *cough cough* later *cough*.