Show must go on

The Dressmaker

The day was here, the fashion show.

Kim Ryeowook was standing behind the curtains, and anxiously listened how Siwon hold the opening ceremony of his brand new mall, and how there was located the very first store for Kim's Fashion House's products. Of course, it would not be selling the most expensive suits and dresses, but still high fashion items with Ryeowook's imagination. Ryeowook could hear voices from backstage - how hairspray hisses, zippers get pulled up, heels knocking agaibnst floor, Heechul's raging voice yelling how he, Ryeowook, wants them to walk down catwalk and young lady please don't strut like cheap ! My eyes are bleeding goddammit! It felt like mere second, when the show started. The music boomed and electrified the audience and got Ryewook's hand clammy. The lights were strong and spotlights followed models dressed up in finest clothes and interesting patterns. Platinium blonde hairs and pastel blue jackets, feathers and high heels, soft pastels and PVC, small purses and big shoulder pads, Ryeowook was created the past centuries again; there was bubblegum colors from 80's and glitters and transculent PVC from 90's, the music was fast with upbeat tempo, until it dramatically changed into powerful, sorrowful ballad, which told how everything will be destroyed in one blink on eye and how she believed that there was love for her. Now models were balck haired and dressed into rich velvet and silk; it was time for prom and evening dresses. Hemlines were spiraling around skinny legs, being weightless as air and dark as night with sparkling glitter stars, males linking arms with ladies. Their suits being decorated with cold and ivory details, shoes being shiny and overally as detailed as women's dresses and shoes.

It felt like one minute, and Ryeowook was walking down the catwalk, head high and dressed into his finest suit, he stopped in the very end of aisle, and waited until Heechul and Siwon were right behind him, and the music slowed and stopped. Petite male hold his breath, counted his heart beats, and didn't feel the ghost of Yesung touch on his back. But, he could see Kyuhyun's dark eyes, and almost feel, how taller male believed in him. He pressed his lips into tight line, until he felt his heart beats got slower and posture relaxed.

- "That was Kim's Fashion House, and I'm Kim Ryeowook, the head designer and owner. To create fashion, I need stories to tell you, because of these stories, I could give my best to you in form of fashion. I want to thank our AD dictator Kim Heechul, our partner Choi Siwon and mostly, Cho Kyuhyun, who gave opportunity to form our Fashion House into ready-to-wear!" The bow was deep and the audience went mad.

- "SUNGMIN!! What that means!!!??" Black haired man, Kyuhyun yelled over the ending music of fashion show.
- "Geez! Don't need to yell moron, I'm next to you!" Older answered back, yelling as loud as his friend, and lowered the voice of TV. "And what means what, what you don't understand?" It was their last night at that hotel, in the middle of Paris, next day they will head to Japan, and then back to South Korea.
- "Wookie said thanks to me, the almighty and great Cho Kyuhyun, the Kim's Fashion House get its chance to develop into I don't know, normal clothing store?"
- "I'm pretty sure that there wasn't "the almighty and great"-part in his speech.. But ih I haven't mistaken, your last fashion-centered business deal was with Kim Heechul, who was master mind behind that development of their fashion house, and because of that deal, you bought some shares of it, I think that two shares?, and thanks to these millions, they get money to make it possible.."
- "Oh.. I.. I didn't remember that.. I mean.. I didn't really get that Ryeowook was Kim.. Is Kim.."
- "Oh head! How are you that slow!"
- "SO that means I'm business partner with Ryeowook! Gosh I so love that man!"
- "You're so, so slow.. and you're called as business genius while you can't even remember your latest deals.."

It was almost midnight in South Korea, and the sun was rising in Europe, when Kyuhyun gets his waited phone call from Ryeowook.
- "Hi baby.. Long day?" Kyuhyun's voice was soft and hold so much feelings inside it, that Ryeowook was sure he would melt into one pink pool in the middle of their bedroom.
- "Yeah.. long.. I'm so tired did you watch it?"
- "Yeah.. Business partner. My little business partner boyfriend." Kyuhyun chuckled fondly.
- "Idiot.. you noticed it?"
- "You mean you knew it all this time?"
- "Yeah.. since certain Cho Kyuhyun was getting his measurements taken."
- "So.. I'm really that slow.."
- "Yeah, you're, my love."
- "Say it, one more time."
- "Baby one more time, my love, Cho Kyuhyun, and my slow business partner Mr.Cho."
- "My cutie is being meanie. It rhymes, maybe I should make new business deal in music industry."
- "Or not.. You've so many deals already that you can't remember all them even now."
- "You're so darling, teasing me like that. But go to sleep, you sound so tired, and you seem lost weight again."
- "It's just stress.. You know it, I can't eat when I'm that sressed."
- "Baby, go to sleep, in five days I'm there and I'll pamper you till the end."
- "Be safe, I've next days so hectic because of new season.. But be safe and come home as soon as possible, my love."
- "I'll, take care of yourself my love."
- "See you soon."

And finally, one chapter in Kim Ryeowook's book ended and another started, now wihtout fear and without masks to hide his true identity or without lies because of certain male from his childhood. It took five months, and Yesung was sent to jail - he voluntered by himself, and it took one month more, until he was permitted into mental house, because his obsession to Ryeowook wasn't heahtly and he said himself, that scared him how he was like another person when it comes to Ryewook. Said man continued his therapy for couple of months, until he felt he was ready to leave that chapter of his life, and he moved to next chapter; his life with Cho Kyuhyun and being one of the big names of fashion industry. Year later, our favorite couple moved into Kyuhyun's penthouse, because Kyuhyun was sure that there will be night when Heechul murders him into his own bed, because Ryeowook's brother surely hates Kyuhyun. Ryeowook just laughs, but agrees to move with his fiance. Five weeks after fashion show, Heechul annouces that he is dating certain Choi Siwon, and it takes three weeks until said Choi said back, that sure, we're dating.