The Kim's Brothers

The Dressmaker
Kyuhyun really didn't know, how he made his way back to his apartment. He really didn't know, he only knews, that he was huge mess of emotions when he paid "their night" at that cheap hotel. He knew, that he wokes up alone, and all those pictures of last night came drowning him even deeper into that mess of emotions. He feels ashamed of his behaviour: he cummed, even when he knews that Ryeowook wasn't himself at that moment. No, he was sure, that his pure and innocent dressmaker would never do such things. Why the hell he did it..? Why he would not be more aware of things around him? How he would not notice that pained expression, supressed tears..? Yes, the great Cho Kyuhyun blames himself.

He remembered, how Ryeowook didn't make eye contacy with hime at all, he was staring only that light yellow colored wall. And that was very first time, when Kyuhyun could experience that, he was always that one, who stared the wall while his partner (shamelessly woman) tried to get some eye contact, to create the feeling of emotions. But now, he was left to feel the real coldness of one night stands, when he was that one with feelings.
 
And he was clueless, he was worried about Ryeowook. He was  sure, that he will lose his sanity soon.
 
And because of that, he founds himself standing behind of Sungmin's door. He depends on that older male, the friend of Kyuhyun, but also (bittersweetly) close friend of his Ryeowook. And Sungmin wasn't surprised when he founds his friend behind his door, he gestures that taller male inside of his cozy apartment.
 
- "Ryeowook?"
- "Sleeps at my bedroo -no, don't go, he needs to sleep." They sits down to coach, and the silence aroud them was heavy, their heads were bowed down, deep in their own toughts.
- "I.. I didn't know.. about Ryeowook." Kyuhyun whispers silently, and his mouth feels suddenly really dry, but his dark eyes were forming tears.
- " You did know anything about Ryeowook - yet." Maybe.. never..?
- "That creepy guy.."
- "Yesung." Sungmin gritted his teeth, trying to bite his tongue hard enough in order not to start speak venomous things about older.
- "They're a thing? I mean, married or.."
- "They have nerver been a thing." And they never will be.

The silence was thick, and Sungmin gathers enough words to speak, but suddenly he was being all defensive over Ryeowook, he could not be sure should he tell things to Kyuhyun. Would he trust that much to that player, his "friend", when he gets paid for being this difficult male's friend. But on the other hand.. that emotionless and reckless young man, had come here, because of Ryeowook.
 
- "You know, Heechul is my friend from childhood, as also Kangin, and Leeteuk, and.. Yesung. We were really good team, inseparable team, we were sure about that, while Leeteuk was conscience, Kangin was strength, Heechul was The Diva (and I mean that literally), I.. I was just some cutie (and they really spoiled me back then..) and Yesung, uhm.. he was that wierdo. Some years later we  have to accept that little Wookie to our group.  The Kim's family has some crisis, and Heechul made his best to distant that little boy from their family problems, I think that little boy was.. something like five back then?
 
Every one of us spoiled that little kid, he was adorable.. Heechul was proud of his baby brother, I swear, that I haven't ever seen Heechul being so proud about anything or anyone. He was squealing and taking pictures in every moment, when little Wookie plays football with Kangin, how that little boy sits in the middle of waterpuddle, or tugs Leeteuk's hair.
 
When Wookie got his very first A on his very first test, we were sure that Heechul will faint because of his proudness towards his brother.
 
He would scold us if we didn't let Wookie win when we were playing with him, and that little boy might just laugh and after his" winning" he would peck us on the cheek.
 
When Ryeowook turns ten, their parents. ..They "divorced", turthfully their dad killed their mother, and left the country. The brothers were in big troubles, no money, no job, Heechul quitted his studies and begun work here and there, he made everything, and I really mean he made everything for Wookie. Wookie became after that.. thing, really vulnerable, he had nightmares, he was almost paranoid, he clung to us, he start to panic easily, if I was late he was one crying and hyperventilating mess, if Leeteuk cut his finger while preparing food, Wookie was choking mess.
 
After years thing start finally going to easy to the Kim's brothers, Yesung was became really close to them, we were joking that while Chullie was Wookie's umma, Yesung was appa. Ryeowook has had a dream for so long that I can remember, and he wanted to design clothes. And.. well, you know Heechul, he is also really keen onto fashion, and those studies, which he has to quit, were also fashion and desing, so he really made his everything to make enough money to get Wookie fullfill their both's dreams. Unfortunately, he never made enough money, but Yesung was willing to help them.
 
I don't know how we didn't notice anything suspicious about Yesung's behaviour, he was always there where was Wookie. Kyuhyun, don't get me wrong, we were like uncle and auntie-characters to Wookie, but.. Yesung was something really more than just "appa". And now, it looks more darker, more suffocating character, more dangerous?
 
Little did we know back then, that our little Wookie has to repaid to oh so willingly helping Yesung. Yesung was sick back then, and.. he is.. still.
 
Wookie was just sixteen, when and I don't- " Sungmin could not end his story because of his tears.
 
"And because of Wookie's vulnerable state, and his young beautiful body, there is Kim's Fashionhouse." His voice was weak and oddly high pitched.
 
"Before you ask, why we didn't stop that.. ia, we honestly didn't know anything. It was Kangin who gets very first suspicious about some things. But because of Leeteuk's accident visit to their house reveals everything, in that point.. their "relationship" were really violent, I really don't know how Wookie made it and is still there."
 
It was first hours of morning when the sun was just beginning to rise, when they two were calmed enough, and Kyuhyun was sitting on the edge of bed, looking Ryeowook with pained expression. The older seems so calm right now, even when his face were still swollen and colored with bruises, he was beautiful to Kyuhyun. He could notice, how there was a bald area on Wookie's head. Yesung hasn't felt any mercy to his toy. He let his slim fingers to trace the Ryeowook's jawline, little nose and dry lips, thick eyebrows, high cheekbones.. Until he finally let his own warms lips to feel another male's dry and chopped.
 
-"You really care about him." Sungmin says casually, while standing on the door holding tray with breakfast and three mugs.
- "He will wake up soon, those medicines isn't that effective anymore." Too used to them..


//

Hahaa, short chapter for you ~ ! Hopefully that ends that drama and angst part of this fic, and yes.. ^^ That story is nearing its end now, I guess that there is 1-2 chapters left anymore. (AND YES THERE WILL BE SOME KYUWOOK ACTION but I didn't spoil you, did I? kkkkk)