5. Phone calls

The Dressmaker
The penthouse was dark, no lights, TV was also turned off, the curtains shut to prevent city's lights to illuminate to that apartment. In the shadows, on the black leather sofa lays dark figure of Cho Kyuhyun.
- "Speak."
- "CHO ING KYUHYUN YOU SHOULD BE HERE OVER TWO HOURS AGO WHERE TO ARE YOU NOW ANSWERS YOU LITTLE HEAD MR.CHOI IS GOING TO ING KILL ME?!?!?!?"
- "Like you already said, I'm not there." Kyuhyun's voice was fed up and low.
- "Oh yes, but where then? You should be here, you in deed knew that ing party is hosted only for your proud little that you would some ing nice day propose some of that guy's daughters!?!?!??!?" Kyuhyun would imagine how Sungmin's eyes were bulging and how he was raging in bathroom.
- "yeah yeah yeah.."
- "Now, you little lazy bastard will nicely to move your to that damn mansion in hour!!"
- "You wish."
- "NO YOU DON't HUNG -". Geez.. 
 
- "Why you didn't come yesterday?" That freaking blonde bunny brain came over again. He was sitting on his favorite armchair, drinking some freaking vitamin water to lessen his bloated face.
- "Hangover." Kyuhyun shrugs and takes another sip from his wine. It was once again of those rainy autumn days. It was grey and meaningless day for him.
- "Yeah, some love problmes?"
- "No. In my vocabulary doesn't belong a word "love" or a "be in love", or some like that." The voice was strict, without anykind of hesitatating.
- "Yeah, of course not, you great Cho. But hangover, on Saturday? You get some really good ride then  on Friday?"
- "No."
- "Oooh... sensitive topic! Great Kyuhyun didn't get his every Friday's laid! Lets get more alcohol!" Sungmin was dismissing his water bottle already.
- "For s sake, I have to do some work on whole.. Friday, so please. I get laid always when I only want. I didn't want on that Friday. Or Saturday."
- "But I'm pretty sure that your Target Number One, that cutie lil' Wookie will not give that easily. Or maybe never." Sungmin's voice was evil.
- "What you said, Wookie?"
- "Ooooops..! I exposed my really close relationship to Kim Ryeowook!  But you already knew it!  Wookie! Ooops! I did it again! Oh no, what to do now?!" Sungming was laughing his off, and Kyuhyun.. he only stares his almost dying friend dumbfounded. What.. He. That freaking bunny brain his dressmaker as  Wookie, by some nickname.
- "Get out."
- "Huh?"
- " I SAID GET OUT!"
 
- "Kim's Dress and Suit, how I would help you?" Oh, that soft voice, call from heaven, ugh screw that . Kyuhyun makes disgusted face.
- "On Monday."
- "Excuse me, whom I'm talking with?" The voice was sleepy in end of the line.
- "Mr. Cho."
- "Oh.. good Sunday evening Mr. Cho, how I might help you in this late of night?" Kyuhyun glances his digibox, crap, it was already past ten.
- "That.. fitting , it has to be on Monday. I've.. important meeting on. That another time."
- "I'm very sorry, but I've -"
- "It's at eight. Bye. Sleep well."
- " O-okay, by-"
- " DON'T CLOSE! whythatbastardcallsyouwookie?"
- "I'm sorry Mr. Cho-"
- "KYUHYUN. It's Kyuhyun."
- "I'm sorry M- Kyuhyun-ssi, but I didn't understand what you were asking?"
- "Would I call you Ryeowook?"
- "O-okay, but.. please, lets end that phone call now.. It's on Monday then, at eight. Good night."
- "Night.." Kyuhyun whispers already mute phone.  And hastily glances towards his coffee table, there lays great amount of things to give his courage: wine bottles from France and Italy. Crab..
 
- "Oppaaa!"
- "Please, don't yell to my sensitive ear."
- "Oppaaa did you miss meee?" Kyuhyun rolls his eyes, that was the last drop in his bottle.
- "Have you time before morning?"
- "Of course I've always time to my favorite oppa!" God, help me.
- "Great, I'll pick you in hour."
- "You want night with me, oppa you're so sweet! I've new y underwears and I've new gel nails! Oh! I'm nowadays brunette, what you think about it?"
- "Brunette?"
- "Yes, oppa?"
- "That means.. brown? That you have brown hair now?"
- "Yes.. Oppa, you're acting weird." Kyuhyun curses loudly in his mind, , that ty daughter of Mr.Choi's was brown haired, brunette, nowadays! Oh God why! I don't need any ing brunettes! But that one, and only, because of my suit.
- "Ok, bye, say hello to your big brothers."
- "Op-". Geez. Karma, why you're messing with me? Need. More. Wine.


//

I'll not say anything, my self-esteem is so down right now.
But I'm writing now  chapter 7.. And then things will be more clear (about Sungmin..) and maybe.. maybe in the end will be more KyuWook (not only in customer situations, but.. more "real" things.. aaaaargh.. I can't say what I planned, because otherwose I'll spoil. AND A LOT.) But surely in chapter 8 will be KyuWook-stuff.