Europe

The Dressmaker

It was first week of December: Kyuhyun's business trip was nearing and Kyuhyun was hesitating. Hesitating because of Kim Ryeowook - his boyfriend of one and half month, his beloved boyfriend with scarred past and deep fears. Kim's Fashion house was planning to reveal their up-coming ready-to-wear trends for next spring & summer during December in the form of little fashion show in the latest and biggest shopping mall (owned by their family friend Choi Siwon), and after runaway, there is always designer's greetings - Ryeowook was anxious over it. He has great fear of publicity after those painful years, when he was abused and after that hiding in the dark corners of Seoul.

Right now, Kyuhyun was sitting on his boyfriend's well made bed, trying to lure Ryeowook to allow him to  stay over that fashion show. Using all his talents of aegyo and charming kills to win over that one battle. In the same time, Ryeowook was spacing around his rather big bedroom, cursing his brother Heechul about that huge mansion, and his boyfriend.
- "I don't really get it why I shouldn't stay fo-"
- "Kyuhyun, do you think that you will need eight or ten suits for your business trip..? I've packed you underwears already, but should you have some.. more casual suit and more.. fancy?"
 

Yeah, they was on Ryeowook's place (Kim's brother's mansion..), but being loving and overly caring boyfriend, Ryeowook was doing his best to keep his boyfriend in trendy clothes - so, every suit or casual clothes which Ryeowook ever designed, goes into his boyfriend wardrobe in his bedroom. So, he has always clothes for him, if Kyuhyun decides spent night with him. But it seems more like Kyuhyn was living already with him..

Kyuhyun sighs and somehow success to grap Ryeowook and pull his petite body to sit on his lap, circling his arms around petite waist and sighing again, against other's neck. Ryeowook didn't protest over that gesture, without another toughts he starts to play with Kyuhyun's soft, black hair.

- "Are you sure about that?"
- "Yeah.. I've been.. hiding way too long, and..you know, there's Heechul, and Siwon, they can keep m-"
- "I don't like that Siwon-dude, he looks you way too wrong way, and besides, he is so old! It's like some old, greasy pedo is eyeing some high schooler.. keep away fro-"
- "Kyu, pabo! He is our fami-"
- "Don't even st-"
- "And he has some thing going between my brother.. geez Kyuhyun. He has changed my diapers and snatching my booze away from me while I was under aged! Kyuhyun!!"
- "What, you were rebel? What happened to that angel-Wookie, adored by everyone?" Kyuhyun was laughing, didn't believe at all his boyfriend's story. Ryeowook rolls his eyes and playfully slaps Kyuhyun's chest, muttering under his breath "idiot" and other sweet words. Kyuhyun chuckles and ruffles Ryeowook's hair, enjoing its soft texture.

- "I'll miss you." Kyuyun says while placing sweet and innocent kisses on Ryeowook's jaw.
- "I know." Ryeowook answer pecking Kyuhyun's lips.
.- "Yah" What happened "I'll miss you too"'part!" Taller grumbles while Ryeowook hops off his lap and playfully sticks his tongue out. Only halfheartedly growling Kyuhyun pats his escaping boyfriend's tempting .

- "AYH! CHO KYUHUN! KEEP YOUR DIRTY HANDS OFF MY WOOKIE!" The walking hurricane called Kim Heechul storms into their - Ryeowook's- bedroom slamming the doors open and being ready to beat some sense into his business partner. Kyuhyun backs from the Kim brothers, holding his hands up and glaring bloodily his softly giggling boyfriend.
- "Aigoo, my Wookie is laughing, hyung is so happy with you." Hurricane-Heechul was replaced with serene-and-proud-brother-Chullie, pinching his younger brother's cheeks and radiating unicorns and rainbows. Kyuhyun feels like vomiting the (brotherly) lovey-dovey scenery right in front of his own eyes, but seeing his sweet and fragile lover almost glowing with happiness and peacefulness, Kyuhyun holds back his sharp words and dark moods.

Next day Kyuhyun is sitting in the plane, wathcing how Korea is growing smaller and smaller, while Europe is calling stronger and stronger, demanding his attention while he just wants to lay beside his kind boyfriend, nuzzle his neck and kiss that soft skin, mark it with his teeth and love those sweet voices what his Ryeowook makes. Sungmin is sitting beside him, aggressively typing with his laptop, biting his lower lip and typing more.
- "Are you killing some poor business man over there?"
- "Would you keep your mouth shut?"
- " please h y u n g, you're PMSing.. Geez.."
- "KYUHYUN would you nicely stop drumming your fingers against armrest, it's driving me crazy?!"
- "Ask nicely." Sungmin punches not so nicely Kyuhyun's arm and continues typing, gritting his teeth.
- "You need a laid.." Younger mutters under his breath, switching his attention to the window.And clouds out there. And clouds out there.. And those freaking never ending clouds.

German, France, Berlin, Bryssel, Stockholm, Wien.. Fancy business parties, late dinners in expensive restaurants, boring, dry, killing business meetings, fancy clothes, satin and cashmere, red wine and aspirin. Oh lord how Cho Kyuhyun despites those times nowadays, he wants back to South Korea, back to his Wookie. Adn again, Sweden, Helsinki, Italy, German and France, London and those big rooms with heavy paintings and dark furnitures, sultry-looking accessories (also called wifes) and expensive cigarettes, rain and snow, cold and tiredness. Kyuhyun wants back to South-Korea.

-"Sungmin, how long...?" Kyuhyun painfully groans. They're again some "party",  making business contacs, making money while sitting on their asses and drinking bad-tasting but expensive wines.
- " A week.  After Christmast, January's first, morning flight from London to Seoul, our driver is here on o'clock ten, and around twelve we're back on Heechul's  mansion, and then.. well. Duh, dunno, I'm going to sleep on their -"
- "I don't care."
- "You asked it."
- "I didn't want to know what he hell you are going to do.."
- "Smile, that bulky man coming here is CEO of one rising company in metal industry."
- "KYU I SAID BEHAVE!" Sungmin half yells half whispers when his younger business partner just frowns and sticks his tongue out in "yuck" manner. Bur well.. Almost everything was allowed to the young and still so legendary Cho Kyuhyun. Sungmin just rolls his eyes when that European CEO just laughs warmly to Kyuhyun's behavior and continues towards the buffet.
- "fat, ugly, idioooooot.." Kyuhyun whines.
- "I didn't try to hook you up with him.."

- "Suuungmiiiiin just lets go back to the hoteeeel .." Lets face it, Kyuhyun doesn't have at all aeogyo-skills, older man wants simply dig his eyeballs out with a spoon after that horrendous moment.
- "No, we can't. The meeting isn't even started yet you stupid lovesick ugly potato."
- "But hyuuung.."
- "NO, don't do that.. that creepy as act in front of me, you make me sick."
- "HYUUUUUnnngggg...!"
- "KYUH-"
- "Good evening gentlemen, shall we start our meeting, that we could head to the dinner as soon as possible?" Sungmin nods and gives some important paper to sulking Kyuhyun.

- "Sungmin.. Please, cover me up in some way, I have to go."
- "WHAT, Kyuhyun oh my ing god, how many times I've to say that we have to stick together; that was your plan! You wanted to success! I'm helping you and now! NOW you can't ing back away because of some boyfriend! He is in good hands, he has live good life even before you! I FU-"
- "NO! SHUDDUP and listen some more, phu-lease hyung!" During that somehow heated argument, several pairs of eyes was turned towards angrily speaking, good-looking Chinese (no, I bet they're Japanese.. Or maybenah, Chinese.) men.
- "WHAT! What the hell you want now, you aren't going to fly back to Korea!"
- "No, I'M NOT GOING TO FLY YET, but, please, they're showing in Arirang Wookie's fashion show and speech.. so please, hyung, only that one time, cover me up, please?" Sungmin was taken, he knows that coming meeting was really, really important, but those sincere eyes, pleading him for his childhood friend, nowadays his business parnter's lover, he can't do nothing.
- "You better save it for me."

Kyuhyun was pretty sure, that in France was the slowest cabs of the universe. He was muttering under his breath while sending burning death glares to his driver, who simply waves his hands and doesn't ankwonledge Kyuhyun after that. It takes half and hour to get back to their shared hotel room, and several more minutes after Kyuhyun finds the righ chanel and could slump down to a armchair and enjoy the fruit's of Ryeowook's creativity.
- "WHAAT??! WHY THERE IS COMING SOME ING SHINEE SPLECIAL?!? WHAT, LORD WHY?!"
-"...are SHINING SHINEE! I'm Shinee's Flasming Char"
- " my life with baseball bat..."

// It took really long for me, I'm sorry. (Graduating, writer's block with that story.. worries about future (no job, no apartment after July..)