3. Not Swinging

The Dressmaker
Kyuhyun takes end of his day off, practically that means he takes his laptop, calender and other papers with him to his penthouse. He wasn't some lazy rich , actually he was really hardworking and he has made his this days wealth by himself. Not his father (like usually it happens), not his grandfather (like Sungmin's,). And he was damn proud of his success.  So, today he really was alone in his penthouse. And he really knows it, but he tries to ignore that cold feeling in his heart. Growing his wealth was more important than some loneliness, he has decided it many years ago. Slowly but surely the time runs, and Kyuhyun makes calls after calls to different countries like some madman. Maybe he already was. In the end of night, he decides spend some time just scrolling in the Internet (like financy news and other sites).
 
- "Kim Ryeowook", he was playing that very name on his tongue, "Kim Ryeowook..".He really doesn't know why that name (he tries to tell himself, that it was the name, not the person) was bothering him.  - "Definetely not wealthy person, his shop locates some dirty nameless side street. He hasn't any name in this country, not even in fashion industry. Worthless.."
- "Like you would know anything. " Really familar voice coffs behind of Kyuhyun's back.
- "For 's sake, damn Sungmin!" Black haired male jolts up. "Don't give me any ing heart attacks, I need my heart, for s sake.."
- "Like you've any heart.." Sungmin simply coffs again and went to kitchen, like he was in his own home. Sometimes Kyuhyun wasn't really sure, why he gave his spare key to.. that person.
- "So, you didn't get any laid? Take a beer." Sungmin offers some beer and takes seat in armchair. Kyuhyun decides not to answer to question.
- " I was just thinking.. I don't see any hints that you have had some.. cutie here, am I right?" Sungmin smirks, he knew it.
- "YAH! LEE SUNGMIN! You knew that that freaking "cute and sweet" dressmaker was ing male, you get it, he has some very  wrong stuff in between of his ing legs!" Kyuhyun almost chokes to his beer while yelling to his grinning friend.
- "Is it some problem to you? That he has.. something else down there." Blonde just shrugs.
- "I don't swing in that way."
- "Yeah, of course you don't, but what kind of suit you're getting now?" Elder rolls his eyes, goddammit that guy.
- "Uhm.. Pretty nice. It will be suit. Like, business suit. To my trip to Europe. " Kyuhyun takes some sips of his beer.
- "Yeah, I know that it will be suit, but what kind, what material, what type, you know?" Sungmin was demanding more. He has way too much fun right now. Oh dear Kyu, if you only would see yourself right now..
- "Well.. Some cuts, that it will look more better, you know, stuff like that."
- "Yeah I know, stuff like that, you say. He didn't take measurements?"
- "No."
- "Oooh... I see.. it's pretty hot stuff, you know? You are maybe noticed how his eyes sparkles?" Kyu nods, of course he was. "Well.. and you have noticed his small mouth and kissable lips? How he is always smiling in gently way, almost innocently?" Kyu feels how his throat was dry, and he nods again.
- "But oh boy.. Imagine when he is taking measurements, on his knees, in front of you, his little and smooth hands - you're noticed already? How the skin is soft and so pale, like first snow?" Black haired man nods again, and his lips, he would almost feel that soft skin under his fingers.
- "Good, he is on his knees, and his cute little hands really close of your areas, and then. Then he looks up to you, his twinkling eyes shining to you innocently, and his little mouth bit open, waiting you.." Kyuhyun feels how his stupid jeans feels bit too fitting in right now. Like, painly fitting.
- "And then he says, that sir, your left leg is taller than your right, I've to make some changes to the pattern. He is one of kind." Sungmin was clearly amusement of Kyu's.. situation.
- "And you say that you don't swing that way? Yeah, I belive, but don't forget great Mr. Choi's party. I'm going to now, bye." After the front door was closed again, that tall man takes sometime alone.
 
- " I don't really swing in that way."



I'm almost crying, that was really short chapter.. 0__0 But in my mind that small conversation needs its own chapter.. It gives some hints about Sungmin's and Ryeowook's relationship.. And maybe it clears more about KyuMin's friendship. (or the nature of it..) But why I'm blabbering that much: I WAS ABLE TO GO SCHOOL TODAY !!
 

I might make another update today, 'cause *Friday Friday*. I'm sorry, bit tired. TT___TT