Imsomnia

The Dressmaker

What time zone is he now..?
Could I call him..?

Ryeowook turns and turns, wrestles with his mattress - he is suddenly feeling anxious; he is stressing over his fashion show. Oh God only knows.. I should be used to that already. He thinks while pushing his pillow over the edge of bed, he soon kicks his legs over the edge, and in comical way just slides down on the floor; then continues rolling like drum on the wooden floor of his - our, mine and Kyu's - room. Roll, roll, roll I'm rolling stone. He was tired - overly tired, he was made his everything for this fashin show - hired plenty of new, up-coming models, new hair- and makeup stylists, raged his way over Heechul's opinion when it came to decorations, musics and lights of H I S fashion show, he had given almost dozen different interviws to media, discussed business things with Siwon until midnight, suffered nightmares and panic attacks; had been running away from his beloved brother Heechul, tried just simply survive.

And in middle of this madness, he has diven into the next seasons colors and trends, during sleepless nights, with the power of almighty coffee, created new illustrators of clothes.

Migraine. Not once, not twice.

And now, he was feeling anxious; he has five hours of sleep before he should leave their family mansion and get his tired bones to Siwon's shopping mall. God, help me, he silently prays while laying flat as carpet on the floor, watching how never tired stars winks him from the clear night sky. Curtains, he should shut them; block the light of moon and stars and try get sleep, But no, he finds them comforting; they was still sharing the same sky with his Kyuhyun. Maybe, not the night sky - but he wants to think, that where ever Kyu was, there was night, and both of them were suffering with imsomnia. 

He tries not to think, that Kyuhyun was never suffered imsomnia, that tall, evilly grinning little demon fall asleep in that very moment, when he only crashed on bed, and pull his petite boyfriend's body flush against his own muscular.

So. Ryeowook was suffering imsomnia only be himself. Listening how the clock was ticking and the morning was rushing. He rolls more, and more, there was plenty of room to roll around for his short frame, and so, he rolls like burrito. His rolling journey ended to his writing desk, and against of his tired body's will, he get up on his own two feet, and in the darkness of his - their, their!- room, he fumbles his smartphone. Without much toughts, he selected the first fast selected number, and more anxiously than earlier, waits the beeping sound of the line.

-" Cho on the phone." The voice was deep with sleep and raspy.
- "Kyu.." Ryeowook choked with broken voice in the darkness of their room back in South Korea. That alarmed, that broken voice of his beloved one, Kyuhyun, who was instantly more waken up, and asked, baby what's wrong? Tell me baby. And of course Ryeowook told, how he was afraid and stressed, how he was sure that everything would be disaster, that clothes would rip off and get destroyed, that he would get panic attack, and Kyu I'm so afraid! Tears were so salty on his cheeks and in the end of sentece he was just crying, in the middle of loud crys he might yell that he is going to die, Kyuhyun! The name was yelle din such pained manner, that Kyuhyun, standing in front of window in some glamorous French hotel, couldfeel how some one was shooting poisoned bullet ti his heart.

And he whispered back, that baby, everything is going to be alright, listen to just my voice, sweetheart, just breathe, breathe. He made a mental note to call later to Heechul, and just pray his lover's older brother to be really caring and, hawk around his Wookie. (And maybe.. just maybe I've to ask that Siwon-dude to act like some ing bodyguard around Wookie, or I'll chop his and Yesung's off as soon as I'm back on Korea..)

- "You're back on your element baby, so don't stress it, there will be Heechul and Siwo-"
-"And Teukie, Teukie promised." Voice was small, hopeful, gaining its spark.
- "Yes, and Teukie also, so my only one and loved, walk back to bed, lay on it and pull blanket, until it reach your little ears, and talk to me."
- "I want.. I want to hear your voice.."
- "Then, just listen when I'm going to sing to you, okay baby?"
- "Yes.. Kyukyu.."

And Kyuhyun sung Maybe Tomorrow, while standing in front of the window of some fancy hotel room, watching how the night was starting to fall and wrap the city into darkness, and how the never sleeping Paris was illuminated with colorful lights.

- "Sleep my darling."
 

// Sup!

We're reaching the ending now..

But wasn't that pretty nice surprise to update that almost forgotten story?

Your nice comments always still motivates me to write and update. Thank you! And oh boy, so many subbies. Lots of love! ♥

photo tumblr_narg9yROvI1qbst9go3_250_zps42d4638b.gif