8. Last Fitting

The Dressmaker

It was Friday, when was the last fitting of Cho Kyuhyun's suit. That day was bit colder than previous days, it was clear that warm and beautiful autumn was turning into cold winter. And.. it means also that, Kyuhyun's trip to Europe was coming soon. By eigth in the evening, it was dark already. Kyuhyun parks his car in front of Kim's Dress and Suit, and  fastly he walks inside of that warm shop. The bell rings softly, like every other time. Tall man glances around the shop, it was like always. Fashion magazines, dim lightning because of the late hour of day, aoft humming.. Idiot.. why are you feeling nostalgic.. you old fart..

- "Welcome to Kim's Dress and Suit mr. Cho, may you come with me to the backside?" Kyuhyun shortly nods to shorter male and like usually, he just silently follows that petite dressmaker.  He is getting skinnier and skinnier, Kyuhyun notices, while Ryeowook switch lights on and adjusts some mirrors. Then he turns towards Kyuhyun smiling gently as always, radiating somethin warm and loveable.
- "Mr. Cho, would you take your clothes off, and please keep those underwears as last time." His eyes seems mocking Kyuhyun's poor attempst o show himself to another male.
- "What if I don't want to, cutie?" Kyuhyun laughs inside of his head: now we're flirting, you know?
- "Unfortunately, then I've to call to police and tell them that in my shop is some flasher trying to molest me, please officer, help me." Ryeowook shakes his head while helps Kyuhyun to dress. In the corner of his eye, Kyuhyun could see how Ryeowook's lips were tugging into amused smile.
- "That.."
-"It's lining of your suit, please, dress also that, it's the cover of your jacket." After that Ryeowook takes some steps back, and gives judgemental stare to Kyuhyun's suit. He mumbles something about linings and good qualities of that black fabric.
- "Yes, Mr. Cho, you would take that off now." Kyuhyun was clueless, was that done now? Was he getting that suit now,  how about his trousers, what about that jacket? Was that last time when se sees that tiny man in front of his sewing machine when he arrives? Was that last time when he could feel that soft breath and gentle hands during fittings? OH HELL NO!
- "YAH! DRESSMAKER! My trousers! And what about that jacket, IT'S in ff-f-fing TWO PIECES!!" Ah, Kyu why stuttering! You moron! He hopes that his glance was sharp enough to cover his poor attempt to be more time with dressmaker. Ryeowook gives mocking look to taller, almost fuming man. You short tempered idiot..
- "Your trousers are ready, and I'll sew lining and that covers into one piece, and you will get your suit in the next time, so.. shall we go to in front of shop and set a new date, when you will get your suit, please, Mr.Cho?" Ryeowook could feel how he was getting really strong headache because of that customer. No one of his earlier business man customers haven't been that paranoid of quality of his work, or his professional skills as dressmaker. That make him make som "tsk tsk" sounds.

In front of shop Ryeowook takes his calender and puts in onto tablet. It was filled wiht crazy colored marks and notelaps.
- "I would say.. that your suit will be ready as soon as it possible.. Hm.. Maybe.. what you say about next Monday? Yo-"
- "What about now?"
- "Wha-WHAT? My day is off now! The shop is closed already three hours ago!" Ryeowook was ready to exploid, he needs his sleeps!
- "P-please, Mr. Kim.. I, I need that suit, I need it tomorrow.. I -" Kyuhyun's voice, even his eyes were pleading that angered, but now little by little calming down dressmaker. To add Kyuhyun's pleading voice and puppy eyes, his bottom lip was pouting, that cutesy-act was his well hidden weapon to give him what he ever wants. And now he without shame uses it against brownhaired male.
- "Is.. is it that important?" Ryeowook was hesitating, of course, if he does it now, then he will never see that guy again.. It is what he really wants, right? But.. he feels himself so tired, and tomorrow.. will his personal hell break free - once again. Oh god why?
- "Yes it is, it's business thing." Taller male was nodding like madman, with his pouting lips and saddening eyes.
- "Oh.. okay.. Please, sit down, I'll serve you some cookies, would you want tea or coffee?"

About half and hour later, Kyuhyun was wearing his brand new suit, and now he finally understands Sungmin's behaviour in suit made by Kim Ryeowook: it feels fantastic; you looked so gorgerous, like walking straight from runaway, the fitting oh goosh.. Kyuhyun didn't even know that his legs looked so muscular and long! What about his posture: like king's! He was amazed, speecheless. He happily paid that great amount of his suit, and he would gladly pay more, if Ryeowook just asks. But now, it was time to their goodbyes, Kyuhyun was hesitating, should he give his personal number - he has already given his business phone number - with his famous smirk? But.. then things goes more serious, Kyuhyun, what the hell are you thinking? He takes couple of deep breaths while observing another male in front of him. How he always offers his smile, even he is literally tired to dead, he.. His sleepy eyes, they were adorable, and how he tries his best to cover his yawns. Kyuhyun lets his imagination run wild: how Ryeowook would look when he wakes ups (after couple of rounds of wild and rough adult stuff kkkk ~ ), face swollen for dream, rubbing his eyes.. cooking breakfast, wearing only Kyuhyun's t-shirt, cute cheeks peeking. Taller male was sure, that Ryeowook own the world's best , even covered with fabric of his trousers it lookes so round, cute, that Kyuhyun just wants to press his head to it.. And.. late- YAH KYU STOP IT NOW! CONCENTRATE!
- "Mr. Kim. "Oh god, Kyuhyun frozes when adressed male lifts his gaze to Kyuhyun.
- "Yes?"
- "Well.. I need some help, I've that thing tomorrow, but I need a date." Kyuhyun himself was bit a taken back wiht his blunt sentence; he usually was really good to talk people to do what he ever wants, hell yes, he talks ladies to his bed almost every nigh, but now..? Acting like some stupid teenage boy with his very first crush.

- "He is too lonely." Ryeowook looks now sharper Kyuhyun. How his black hair curls softly because of damp weather, big, dark eyes with long black lashes, how his features screams boom pregnant while he gives his signature smirk, and looks you under his bangs, his prominant collarbones which shows from v-neck of his crimsom gardican, how his arms are more masculine and muscular as Ryeowooks, flashes from fitting room: how his muscles streches when he tooks his shirt off, how his scent lingers around Ryeowook even hours after Kyuhyun's leave.

- " You know.. I've one friend, he is.. really handsome, I think? And.. he is in good shape, good dancer, or.. I'm not sure about that, I don't know how he sings, but I think that he might be - an . " ... "I will scare him off with my problems." ... "Ryeowook.. Kyuhyun is lonely." Ryeowooks expression was distressed and he keeps glancing his fiddling fingers.

"I will scare him off with my problems.

- And.. you want me as your date?" Ryewook's voice was quiet, almost like breathless whisper. Almost hoping for a negative answer.
- "Yes."
- "Are.. you sure?"
- "Yes."
- "..."
-" Kim Ryeowook, would you be my date tomorrow?"
- "Yes." It's only one day. You can do it Wookie, you can do it!

Ryeowook takes Kyuhyun to his shop's door, and Kyuhyn promises to call when he was coming to take Ryeowook tomorrow. After that, taller male qiuckly bows his head and press light peck to shorter male's cheek.
- "That was promise then, bye baby!"
- "ya-YAH MR.CHO!"  Ryeowook was wearing deep shade of red on his pale cheeks, while Kyuhyun just waves him from his car's window.

//
Hi ~ ? You still remember that story?
Would you be interested about kyuwook oneshot? I know that this story is on-going, but that idea didn't fit to that story..^^ I would want to use it.
And thank you for you all for subscribing that story! And thank for the upvotes!