7. Lee Sungmin

The Dressmaker

   "How you stand that brat? I wouldn't spent my time even I get paid for it!" Yes, Sungmin hears that often, he answers always rather nonchalantly "that kid has his own sides". It was true. But only two people knews the truth behind Kyuhyun's and Sungmin's friendship: Lee Sungmin and Kyuhyun's father.

It was something like eigth years ago: Kyuhyun was graduating from Business University Of South Korea (lol, I do know nothing about schools or business education on Sout Korea, or anywhere else..) Even on that time, Kyuhyun was hard headed and.. difficult person to deal with, it was clear that that boy will get problems. And success. Kyuhyun's father was afraind of his son's future, he was afraid that his stubborn kid will ruin his great opportunities to success and get great amount's of wealth: in other words, to reach his dreams. So, he hired young and upcoming, cute and funny business man Lee Sungmin to be friends with Kyuhyun.

So, Sungmin spends his time with Kyuhyun, as long as old Mr. Cho paid that agreed amount of money. Sometimes Sungmin feels bad because of that money, he doesn't hate Kyuhyun, they were real friends. As real friends as with Kyuhyun only would be. That blonde also worries because of Kyuhyun's one night stands and loneliness: yes, he wasn't stupid, of course he knows what was the main reason to those ty girls. He feels bad because Kyuhyun uses them, but also for Kyuhyun; taller was like lost ship in sea of adulthood.

It was rainy Thursday, he was sitting in Wookie's shop drinking tea and eating cookies. He silently watches how shop's owner was sewing, in between of sewing and serving more tea for Sungmin, he might be ironing something. Shorter male hums gently some unknown tune.
- "Hyung.. is something wrong?" That startles toughtful Sungmin: Ryeowook uses formalities only then, when he was really concern or afraid of something. Or wants something really badly.
- "Nah.. nothing.. just thinking about Kyuhyun. Nothing too  serious."
- "To me it looks really serious: you tried to eat your tea bag twice." Shorter chuckles while sewing expensive-looking fabric.
 - "Hm.. Wookie.. have you tought that you would.. date someday.. a man?"
- "Again..?" It was silent again. Sungmin nods couple of times and eats one cookie more, he could see slight uneasiness in Wookie's eyes.
- "I-I'm not sure.. you know. "
- " You know.. I've one friend, he is.. really handsome, I think? And.. he is in good shape, good dancer, or.. I'm not sure about that, maybe not. I don't know how he sings, but I think that he might be - an . " In the end Sungmin sighs heavily.
- "What you want to me to do that poor guy? Of course if he is courting our oh so straight Lee Sungmin, I will scare him off with my problems, as usually- Just give me number, it's done by Sunday." Ryeowook answers distressedly. It was again that, let's use your weakness, lets make bottle spin again. Sungmin glances Wookie worriedly: he knew that was bad idea. The dressmaker looks now more fragile, how his usually so steady hands were shaking while he was ironing that suit for third time.
- "Wookie, I'm sorry, I didn't mean that."
- "What then!?" Ryeowook snaps, he sharply turns towards older male. Sungmin glances nervously his half eaten cookie.
- "Is Kyuhyun called you about fitting?"
- "Yes, tomorrow, at eight." The voice of younger was stoic, emotionless, like empty glass bottle in the waves of ocean.
- "I'm sorry.. It's my fault why he is bugging you."
- "No, no. He is just one of those difficult customers."
- "Ryeowook.. Kyuhyun is lonely."
- "What about that?" Ryeowook's voice was cold, his whole posture tells Sungming that the younger were almost crying about frustation and their earlier topic. Elder regrets bringing that topic to the daylight - again.
- "No- Nothing, it was just remark. I mean, he is really.. lonely."
- "I think that he is addict.." Wookie whispers partly for himself, but partly also for Sungmin, it was that kind of remark, which you do when you're saying some mean but meaningless remark.
- "That's because of his loneliness, he is like grow up CHILD, little boy in clothes of.. almost thirty old."
- "He is that old?"
- "Uhm.. Not yet. But almost, something like.. seven years more?" Ryeowook chukles and turns back to ironing that piece of fabric - Kyuhyun's suit.

- "He is too lonely."

 

AT KYUHYUN'S PLACE

- "YAH! Why are you again in my place?!" Kyuhyuns screams and was holding both of his hands on top his right He was just coming home, and what he sees on very first? His oh so beloved friend Lee Sungmin is messing with his computer.
- "You've faster Internet connection.. I need it." Taller male mutters something under his breath, while taking last night's leftovers from fridge and starts eat it, even it was cold. It was silent between them. Kyuhyun was too focused to his own thoughts about work and coming fitting in Kim's Dress and Suit. Sungmin was focused on some auction site and was like glued in front of computer screen. *click click click*
- "Kyu.. Do you remember that we have that Mr. Kim's prom on Saturday?"
- "Mr.. KIM??!?!?!?"  Kyuhyuns attention drawns instantly to Sungmin's magic word "Mr.Kim". His eyes almost pops out of his head and couple of cold meat pieces drops from his mouth while he yells.
- "Please, I'm not deaf - yet, you don't have to scream, but yeah, that Mr. Kim." Sungmin rolls his eyes, oh one kind of hell that Mr.Cho is stupid..
- "You.. You really mean- " Kyuhyun sits into armchair.
- "Yup, Kim Heechul holds hi-"
-"HEECHUL?!?!?!?"
- "OH SHUDDUP ALREADY WOULD YOU!! What you were thinking? That Wookie holds some ing prom in his little shop, how stupid and lovestruck you could be Cho "I don't fall in love" KYUHYUN!?" Blonde half scoff, half yells out of his frustation.
- "Yeah yeah, continue, how that prom touches me? I dress up nicely, we go there, we drink way too much, I some chicks and you only roll your eyes in annoyed manner, we come back to home and on Sunday I'm suffering from killing hangover, nothing new." Kyuhyun says coldly and continues eat his cold food.
- "Uuurghh.... You don't really read your invitation cards, do you?"
- "Nope, you get everytime same cards, so you read them and I just follow you." Kyuhyun shrugs. Like hell he cares about some stupid.. proms and parties. Chicks, and free alcohol, that was only what matters in situations like that.
- "YAH! If you even once would read those damn cards, you would know that you have to bring your date, some damn cute lady, you know." Sungmin grins evilly when he notices how Kyuhyun's face turns paler and paler.
- "What Kyuhyunnie, is something wrong, you look really pale..?" Older laughs in back of his mind.
- "Own.. date? It's that.. kind of prom?" Kyuhyun gulps, talking about dates.. Of course Kyuhyun knows women, more than Sungmin will never know, but he hasn't their contacts, Kyuhyun feels that if he knows their phone numbers etc. then things gets too serious. Usually, he doesn't even remember his laids names after the first five minutes of conversation.
- "You don't have any ideas who you should ask this guickly? To Kim "The Biggest Name of Fashion Industry" Heechul's prom? Tsk tsk Kyuhyunnie, you are screwed!"
- "YAH! Sungmin, you are more pitiful than me! You will be my date for that bloody evening."
 - "Nope, nope, nope, I've date already." Sungmin smirks in victory, Kyuhyun didn't push that topic more. He was smart, and he knows that prom was really important to his business.. But without date.. Hechul was like dictator what comes to his proms. It would be one kind of hell. Gooooosshshh... What the hell I'm going to do? Older male watches amusedly younger's inner battle, which clearly shows from his face.
- "Need help?" Kyuhyun just nods.
- "I've heard.. that Wookie has always wanted to go some really glamorous prom. You know..He is poor-"
-"Definitely."
- "And he is really keen on clothes, so you know.. that would be amazing opportunity to show your good sides to him. And it would be like, apology from your dickheadness back then."
- "Nah. I've to think about it."

Okay, that's it Mr.Kim, polish your shoes we're going to dance.

I'm sorry my dear Wookie.. hopefully you understand.

 

//
Still wanting to continue reading this story? TT__TT

Please, don't mind about misspelled words or crappy gammar, I tried my best. U__U


I've way too much school stuff to do on last weeks, I mean, I'm pretty sure our teachers doesn't understand the whole concept of "student" and "teacher", but never mind.

Comments? *pretty pls*