*8* Baekho Oneshot ,, You're perfect"

Nu'est Scenarios/Oneshots

You were watching TV when you saw your boyfriend on a variety show. You watched everything and in the end you didn’t feel happy. The show was funny but you couldn’t laugh because some girl was obviously trying to flirt with Baekho. You were sad…

“He could date her and many more girls that are prettier than me… So why is he dating me?”

You went and looked at the mirror.

“I’m not as skinny as them, I don’t have long slim legs, my face is chubby and my skin isn’t flawless. So why is he with me? “

Then you heard steps. Baekho got back early from his promotions.

-          Hi, _______-ah.

-          Hi, oppa.

Sadness was in your voice and you hoped he didn’t hear it. You quickly hugged him.

-          I missed you, oppa.

-          I missed you, too, jagiya. Let’s watch a movie. Ok?

-          Ok.

You lightly smiled because you didn’t want to look sad.

*While watching the movie*

You couldn’t stop asking yourself why is he dating you. It was like the biggest mystery for you. You loved him so much, you wanted to be with him, but you couldn’t stop thinking that you’re not good enough for him.

*After the movie*

You fell asleep before the movie ended so Baekho had to carry you to your bed. He gently picked you up, carried to your room and laid you on your bed. He laid next to you and watched you sleep.

-          Goodnight my princess.

He whispered and fell asleep next to you.

*The next day*

The sunlight hit your face, you woke up and you saw that Baekho was hugging you. So you quietly got out of his arms and off the bed. Yesterday you decided to change. You will start exercising, dieting and behaving differently. You didn’t say anything to Baekho, but you thought that he would understand.

*After  2 weeks*

You always felt tired and unhappy. You wanted to stop doing this but you didn’t.

-          ________-ah, I brought ice-cream.

-          I’m not hungry.

-          You didn’t eat anything today.

-          I’m not hungry, I told you!

-          What’s wrong with you?! You don’t go anywhere with me… You don’t eat… You’re not that silly and funny girl I fell in love with.

-          I didn’t change. You’re just imagining things.

-          No, I’m not. Please ______-ah whatever you’re doing, just stop.

You looked down.

-          Why are you doing this, jagiya?

-          There are so many pretty girls around you. You could date anyone of them. I just wanted to be as pretty as them. I don’t want you to be embarrassed of me.

-          Embarrassed?! Of you?! I love you ______-ah. I will never be  Embarrassed of you.

-          Really?

-          Really. You’re perfect, you don’t need to change anything about yourself.

You hugged him tightly.

-          Thanks. I love you, too, oppa.

He smiled and said.

-          Now, let’s go eat ice-cream. Ok?

-          SURE! I’m starving.

You ran to the kitchen and brought a big box of your favorite ice-cream into the living room. You played games and had fun with Baekho till the evening. When you saw haw late it was you went to sleep. Baekho kissed you on your lips and whispered.

-          No more diets for you, jagiya.

You both laughed and fell asleep.

HEYYYYYY!! 

So I wrote a quick oneshot :D  And I feel really guilty for not uploading my fanfictions more ofter  >_<

I'll upload another oneshot tomorrow (it's gonna be in Bangtan Boys Scenarios/Oneshots)

And I'm planning to write a scenario this week !!NOT A ONESOT!! :D

SUBSCRIBE, COMMENT & REQUEST :D