*21* JR "Accident"

Nu'est Scenarios/Oneshots

You and your friends decided to go to the sea. You woke up early in the morning and after few hours you were there swimming in the sea. You invited JR but he was really busy preparing for their comeback.

You spent the whole day there and you came back home really late in the evening. Before going to bed you wanted to take a shower. You quickly took a shower. After stepping out you remembered that you didn't bring any clothes. You took the last towel and rapped it around yourself. You opened the door slightly and peeked through the hole. The house was empty. You thought that JR is probably sleeping in the room.

You ran to the bedroom and quietly picked up your pajamas. You turned around and noticed that JR wasn't in the bed. Few seconds after that you heard the sound of a closing door.  You understood that JR just got home and you were standing in the bedroom rapped in a towel. 

-          What do I do?!?!?!?

-          Are you home ______-ah?

He was going to the bedroom. He wanted to open the door but you stopped him. 

-          Don't go inside!!!!!

-          Why?

-          I'm... I'm...

You needed to tell him something. You got distracted and let go the handle. He opened the door, the door hit your hand and the towel landed on the ground.

-          Eeeeeeeeeeeeeewk!!!!!! Get out!!

You picked the towel off the ground and pushed JR out. JR stood behind the door, shocked. 

-            Ummmmm... ________-ah... I'm sorry...

You went out of the room. You were looking at the ground hiding your face because your face was all red.

-            It's ok. You didn't do it on purpose anyway. I'll go now. 

You went into the shower.  After taking a shower you had already forgotten what happened a bit before. You spent the evening watching a movie with JR.

Suddenly the girl in the movie started undressing. You felt really uncomfortable especially when you remembered that JR saw you not a while ago. JR looked at you and smiled. You were looking down blushing again. 

-           You're cute.

-           Why? 

-           This wont be the last time I'll se you . 

-           OPPA!!!!!!

He laughed. After a while he whispered into your ear. 

-           You look amazing .

-           Kim Jonghyun!!!!!!!

You you started hitting his shoulder while he laughed.

-           You're such a !!!

I was in Croatia for a week so I wasn't able to update but this is a short storie I wrote while traveling there. I hope you like it!!!!!! =^-^=