*14* Hurt

Nu'est Scenarios/Oneshots

JR

You were cleaning your closet when you saw a box in the back of it. You took it your and you saw your old rollerblades. Well they weren’t that old, you bought them two years ago. But you never had a chance to skate with them. You ran to the living room and looked through the window. The spring had just begun and there still was few piles of snow, but the street was clean.

“When JR gets back we will go rollerblading!!!”

*At the evening*

You heard someone enter the house.

-          Jagiya!!!

You ran down the stairs and hugged him.

-          Oppa! Hi.

-          Why so excited?

-          Let’s go rollerblading!

-          Now?

-          Yup!

-          Ummmm… maybe tomorrow…

-          No… please, oppa…

-          Well… ok, go I’ll be there after a minute.

You ran outside happily and felt the cold breeze. You carefully started skating. You felt like you haven’t done it for 10 years. Every second you felt more and more confident. After couple of minutes you felt safe and confident. But suddenly you ran over a pebble and tripped. You fell and bruised your knee.

-          OUCH!

JR got out of the house and saw you fall and bruise you knee. He ran to you and helped you get up.

-          I leave you for two minutes and you hurt yourself. You’re so unlucky.

-          I’m not unlucky. I’m just clumsy.

He laughed and led you inside the house and on the couch.

-          We have to clean the bruise.

-          No! It will hurt.

-          No it won’t.

-          It will!

-          You can hold into me. Ok?

You were unsure, but he leaned and gently pecked your lips.

-          Ok. Let’s go.

 

Aron

School just ended and you were going home with your friends. You always went through the big park, it was a peaceful and calm place. Till you saw the guys from your class.

-          Hey!

They ran to you.

-          I bet you can’t climb up this tree.

-          Yeah I can. Wanna bet?

-          So climb.

Thank God it was quite cold today and you wore pants not a skirt. You climbed to the tree and jumped off.

-          See, I can!

They just went away.

“What was that for?”

You felt slight burning in your arm, but you thought, maybe you’re just imagining. You got home after a minute or so. Aron was already home.

-          Oppa! Why are you here?

-          We ended the practice earlier.

You hugged him and you felt a sting when he touched your arm.

-          Ouch…

-          What’s wrong?

-          My arm hurts.

You took your jacket off and Aron took your arm.

-          You have a big bruise! Sit I’ll bring something.

After couple of minutes he came back with a wet cotton ball.

-          What’s this, oppa? Will it hurt?

-          It’s… water. Don’t worry it won’t hurt.

He gently wiped the bruise.

-          Ouch! It burns. You lied.

-          It didn’t hurt that much…

-          It did!

He kissed the bruise.

-          Is it better?

You just blushed, he saw that and smiled.

 

Baekho

You went to the park with Baekho. You didn’t go out on dates for months and today you had a spontaneous date. So you just went to the park. You walked through the playing kids, through the blooming flowers to the Han River Bridge.

-          Ohhh… I’m bored…

-          Where should we go?

Suddenly you saw a swing.

-          Let’s go there!!!

You ran to the swing dragging Baekho with you. Strangely there weren’t any children there, so you just sat and looked at Baekho.

-          Could you push me?

-          Sure.

He pushed you powerfully. Every time you swung higher and higher till you got a bit worried.

-          Baekho! Not so high!

He tried to stop the swing, but he did it wrongly and you ended up on the ground. You hurt your ankle. Well it was summer so you were wearing shorts and without the hurting ankle you had two bruises.

-          Sorry, jagiya! Let me help you.

He helped you stand up. You tried to walk, but you almost fell again. You ankle really hurt.

-          I think you sprained your ankle. Does it really hurt?

-          Yes it does. Let’s go home.

You tried to walk again.

-          You can’t walk. I’ll carry you.

He suddenly picked you up and carried you.

-          Don’t be stupid. Everyone is looking at us.

-          So?

He smiled and pecked your lips. He carried you all the way to your house and then to your bed.

-          You have to visit the doctor.

-          I will. Thanks, oppa.

-          It’s nothing, jagiya.

 

Minhyun

Your boyfriend Minhyun was working till late night, so you thought that you should make something for him to eat. You fried some fish and boiled some rice. You put everything on a plate right on time when Minhyun came back.

-          It smells so good.

-          Thanks, oppa. I made you food.

-          Really? I’m so hungry right now.

He sat to the table and started eating. And you cleaned the kitchen. You wiped the counters and even cleaned the floor. At first you thought that you will ask Minhyun to do the dishes, but he looked so tired so you decided to do it yourself.

*After 15 minutes*

“Phew… there were a lot of dishes”

You wiped and put all the dishes into their places and then wiped your wet hands. When you saw a knife lying on the table.

“Ummm… I forgot to clean it”

You cleaned the knife and when you wiped it you accidently cut yourself.

-          Ouch, ouch ouch…

You quickly put your finger into your mouth and it made it feel better. Then Minhyun looked at you strangely.

-          Are you hurt?

You nodded your head not pulling the finger out of your mouth.

-          Show me.

You pulled the finger out and it was still bleeding.

-          I’ll get the bandage.

He quickly ran upstairs and brought you the pink bandage with teddy bears. He put it on the cut and kissed it. You blushed.

-          Don’t be silly, oppa it’s just a cut.

-          Hey… I’m not being silly, a kiss makes it heal faster.

He smiled with his wonderful smile.

 

Ren

You were helping your mom in her garden when you saw Ren.

-          Hello Mrs. _____

-          Hi, Ren.

-          Oppa!

You ran and hugged him.

-          Ohh… now I’m dirty.

You heard your mom laugh.

-          Can I go, umma?

-          Sure.

She smiled at you. Your mom liked Ren, she thought that he’s a really nice guy. Of course in the beginning she thought that he was a really nice girl and the fact that he’s a boy shocked her. But she didn’t mind you dating him.

-          I’ll clean my hands.

-          Ok, I’ll wait.

When you wiped your hands you felt a sharp sting in your finger, but you didn’t pay that much attention to that.

-          What are you doing here?

-          I thought that I should visit my girlfriend on a day off.

-          You have a day off?

-          Yup.

-          We should go somewhere.

You sat on the sofa and when you leaned on your hand you felt a painful sting again.

-          Ouch.

-          What?

-          I think I have a splinter.

-          Oh… I’ll  take it out.

He found the tweezers and slowly removed the splinter.

-          Thanks, oppa.

-          I think you shouldn’t work in the garden, because you will get more of those.

-          Did you just say I’m bad at gardening?

-          Maybe?

You hit his shoulder.

-          I’m just kidding, you’re great.

He smiled and kissed your cheek.

HEYYY! 
Just a quick update ;D
I'll try to update Block B sceanrios tomorrow, but I'll be busy so I'm not sure...

SUBSCRIBE, COMMENT & REQUEST.

P.S. Did you know that pledis ent. will release Nu'est sub-group Nu'est-M with a new member?!? O_O