*4* Nightmare

Nu'est Scenarios/Oneshots

JR

You were walking home till you saw someone following you, so you started to run from him as fast as you could. You were running, but that strange man was chasing you till you were on the roof.  He took a step forward and you took a step back, you were backing up like this till you felt that you’re standing on the edge of the roof. You shouted for help but no one was there and he got closer and closer to you. You turned around and looked down, you felt weak and your heart was racing so fast. Why? Because you were terrified of heights… He pushed you down and you fell….

-          NOOOOO!!!

You were crying and squirming in the bed. JR woke up and woke you up.

-          What happened ? Did you have a nightmare or something?

You didn’t answer, you just hugged him tightly and buried your head into his neck.

-          Don’t cry. Tell me what happened.

-          A guy was chasing me… Then I was on the roof… I was standing on the edge of it… And the guy pushed me… I fell down.

You were sobbing and shaking from the fear.

-          Don’t worry it was just a dream, let’s go to sleep. Ok?

-          Ok, oppa.

He wiped your tears and you slowly laid down. JR hugged you from behind and kissed your cheek lovingly.

-          Goodnight and don’t worry I will always protect you.

And you fell asleep in his arms.

 

Aron

Nu’est was promoting in Singapore and Aron pleaded their manager to let you come with them.

*After a few hours*

You were in the hotel with Aron, he was tired after the concert and the fan signing . You were the one who wanted to come with him. Aron didn’t know, but you were suffering from nightmares. You didn’t sleep normally for about two or three days. You didn’t want to be alone in your big apartment, because you were scared of everything. The noises, the dark even the light, it was making you crazy.

*At night*

You suddenly woke up. You were all sweaty and it seemed that your heart is trying to jump out of your chest. You looked at the clock it was 1.30am and you had your third nightmare. You shifted and turned in the bed but you couldn’t go to sleep you turned around and looked into Aron, he was sleeping soundly.

-          Oppa, wake up.

-          Hnmmmnnnm….

-          Oppa!

-          Mmmmmm….

-          OPPA!!!

-          What? What?

-          I can’t sleep.

Aron hugged you like a teddy bear and you  snuggled into his chest. You finally fell sleep and you didn’t have any nightmares anymore.

 

Minhyun

You were walking down the street when you saw your favorite café for couples. You often went there with Minhyun. Suddenly you saw him sitting in the café through the window ,,What is he doing there”.  You slowly went closer and you saw a girl with him, they were holding hands and they kissed. You were heartbroken and you went into the café.

-          Who is she ?

-          She’s my girlfriend.

-          W-w-what ?

-          Did you really think that I could date someone like you….

He laughed, took the girls hand and went out. You fell on the floor and cried.

You woke up with puffy red eyes ,, It was a dream?”. You looked at Minhyun, he was sleeping and you couldn’t fall asleep after that nightmare. So you got up and went to the kitchen and found something to eat. ,,Could it be true? Maybe Minhyun is cheating on me. Why should he date someone like me? There are lots of prettier girls”. You felt so down that you started sobbing again, then you heard steps.

-          What are you doing here, jagiya? Are you crying?

-          No.

-          You are. What’s wrong?

-          I had a nightmare and you  were cheating on me….. Minhyun tell me are you cheating on me and why are you dating me, you could find a prettier girl than me. Or maybe you already did. Tell me…

-          What are you talking about. I could never cheat on you because you are the prettiest, the smartest, the cutest and the most perfect girl I ever knew.

You hugged him and whispered.

-          Don’t ever leave me.

-          I won’t.

And you went to bed.

 

Baekho

You couldn’t sleep. You were turning and shifting about two hours, your neighbors were having a huge party and  at 00 am they finally  went to sleep. Then you fell asleep, but not for long. You woke up after an hour or so.  You were all sweating and shaking, but you laid down and tried to fall asleep. That didn’t work, now you heard some strange voices.

*After 20min*

-          I can’t do this.

You picked your phone and found Baekhos phone ,,I hope he picks up”.  After a minute he picked up.

-          Hello ?

-          Hi oppa. I’m so sorry. Could you come to my house? I can’t sleep. I had a nightmare.

-          Ok, I’ll be there after 10 min.

You went to the living room sat on the sofa and waited.

*10min after*

Knock... Knock…Knock…

You opened the door and Baekho went inside.

-          I’m sorry.

-          It’s ok.

He smiled, sat on the sofa and patted the place next to him. You sat there, laid your head on his shoulder and he your hair till you fell asleep, then he carried you to the bed and laid next to you.

 

Ren

You and your friends went to the movies and you ran out of luck. They planned to watch a horror movie. You tried to make them change their mind but they didn’t.

*after the movie*

You sat with your eyes closed for the half of the movie ,,How can people watch them. They’re horrible”.  All of you went home, you too. After hours of shifting and a few nightmares you couldn’t be in this house so you fastly dressed up and went out.

*after few minutes*

,,Oh you babo. Did you have to go for a midnight walk?”. Everywhere you looked you saw horrible views of your nightmare. So you just ran and ran till you got to Rens house.

-          REN!!! HELP!!

He opened the door and you ran inside.

-          What are you doing here?

-          I had a terrible nightmare, so I can’t sleep. Can I sleep here.

-          Sure.

*in the bed*

He hugged you and started singing for you. You were fast asleep, you felt so safe with him.

 

HEYYYYY!!!  I promised to update every day so I did. HAPPY READING AND I HOPE YOU LIKE IT. :DDD

<3 <3 <3 <3 <3 SUBSCRIBE <3 <3 <3 <3 <3

Comment, I read all the comments. Thank you all for support ^_^