*5* Jealous

Nu'est Scenarios/Oneshots

JR

Your older sister had to work on weekend, so she asked if you could take care of her daughter for a day.  You loved children so you agreed, but you accidently forgot to tell JR and he was shocked when he saw the baby.

-          Who is she???

-          It’s my sisters daughter.

You smiled and played with the baby.  She laughed cheerfully.

*After few hours*

JR was bored, he had a day off but you didn’t go on a date. He looked at you with the baby in your arms. He suddenly felt jealousy ,,Am I jealous of a baby”. He saw you kissing the baby on the cheek. He got up and went out, you didn’t understand why did he look angry.

*At the evening*

Your sister came and took the baby. You were still waiting for JR to come home ,,Where is he?”. The door opened and he came inside, but he didn’t say hello, he just sat on the sofa and turned the TV on.

-          Oppa, what’s wrong?

-          Nothing.

You could see that there was something wrong.

-          Please tell me.

-          Don’t worry about me. Go play with the baby.

-          So that’s the problem. You’re jealous.

-          I’m not.

-          You are.

He looked at you sadly.

-          Ok I am. But you never kissed me like that.

-          Because she’s cute.

-          And I’m not?!

You just laughed, sat next to him and kissed him.

-          I don’t kiss you because you’re cute, I kiss you because I love you so much.

 

Aron

-          Hey!

-          Hi ____-ah.

Your cousin was visiting Korea and you decided to meet.

-          So what’s new?

-          Well, I have a boyfriend now.

-          Really?

-          Yup.

-          Make sure you introduce me to him.

You both laughed. But you didn’t know that Aron was driving home when he suddenly saw you with an unknown guy. You always told him about your new friends, but you never seen or heard about him.

*Later at home*

You were so tired that climbing up the stairs was a challenge for you. You saw Aron on the bed watching TV. He looked sad.

-          Hi. What’s wrong?

-          Oh, now you’re asking what’s wrong. That guy you were on a date with. He’s the wrong.

-          What guy? And what date?

-          That guy you were walking and laughing with.

-          He’s my cousin you babo. Didn’t I tell you he was coming today?

-          Oh God I was jealous of your cousin?

You laughed at his silliness.

-          Oh so you would never share me with other guys?

You joked but it wasn’t very funny for him.

 

Minhyun

You were having a sleep over with your friends.  You did it almost every week. You watched movies, did makeovers, read magazines and chatted. Till late.

-          Goodnight.

-          Goodnight.

You all went to sleep.

*Other day*

You went home and made some breakfast for yourself, but  suddenly you saw Minhyun.

-          I thought you had to work today.

-          I don’t feel so good so our manager let me stay home.

-          Oh, ok.

You made breakfast for both of you and got ready to head out.

-          Where are you going _____-ah?

-          I’m going out with my friends.

-          Come on. You spend so much time with them. I didn’t see you for days and when I’m staying home you’re going out?

You felt guilty. He was saying the truth, but did you just hear jealousy in his voice?

-          Wait Minhyun are you jealous?

-          Of course I am. My girlfriend spends more time with her friends than me.

And he looked down. You hugged him tightly and whispered.

-          I’m sorry.

 

Baekho

You knew that Baekho was working with a lot of pretty idols and it was driving you crazy. You were so jealous, those girls spent more time with him than you. So you wanted to make him jealous. You asked your friend to go out with you. And you two went to a couple café, you obviously made sure that Baekho would see you threre with him.

*After about 10 min*

You saw Baekho coming your way so you quickly took your friends hand and when Baekho turned and saw you two through the window you laughed. You saw him walk through.

*At home*

When you came into your house you saw Baekho standing, you were happy because he actually made him jealous.

-          Why don’t you just leave me?

-          What are you talking about oppa?

-          That date.

-          What date.

-          You know what date.

You didn’t answer, because you didn’t know how. He looked hurt and you didn’t want it to turn out this way.

-          I’m leaving.

He said while heading to the door.

-          NO!!

-          WHY!!

-          I planned it. He was my friend and it wasn’t a date. I just…. just wanted to make you jealous. Because I was jealous of those girls you work with and I never saw you jealous over me.

You couldn’t look him into eyes. You were so embarrassed. He hugged you.

-          I’m happy that you’re not cheating on me, but don’t ever do something like that again.

You nodded.

 

Ren

You were watching an interview with G-Drangon. You were so in love with him (not in the way you loved Ren). Ren was sitting next to you and he got bored so he changed the channel.

-          What are you doing!!!

You took the remote out of his hand and switched back.

-          It’s boring…

-          No it’s not.

-          Why do you like him so much?

-          He’s so cool, cute and manly.

-          Oh and I’m not?

-          You are cute.

-          I can be manly and cool.

-          Oppa you look like a girl and it really doesn’t make you seem manly.

You saw, he was jealous. Maybe because he wanted to be manlier for you, but he couldn’t.

-          If you love him so much so why don’t you just leave me and date him?

,,OMO. He’s so jealous”

-          Because I love him like an artist and I love you like a man. You have the right amount of manliness for me.

You both  laughed and cuddled.

*After few seconds*

Someone switched the channel again.

-          REN!!!!

-          Ok, ok. I’ll just play with my phone.

 

 

Heyyy!!!!  So I decided to make scenarios for another group

 

VOTE HERE -----> http://www.asianfanfics.com/poll/aff_view/65732

 

The voting will close after about 3 days so VOTE!!!

 

SUBSCRIBE AND COMMENT IF YOU LIKE MY SCENARIOS <3 <3 <3 <3

 

I'll try to upload another scenario tomorrow. Feel free to request ^_^

 

<3 <3 <3 LUV YA <3 <3 <3