*1* A Date

Nu'est Scenarios/Oneshots

JR

Finally JR had a day off and so you went to the amusement park. Everything was perfect. The sun was shining, you were going to all your favorite rides, playing games. You were so happy because you finally went to a date. He was always so busy, but now you couldn’t get enough of his smile. He was as happy as you . And when you thought that you’re going home. Suddenly !!! JR wanted to go to the haunted house.

-          NO WAY !!!

-          Why? It’s gonna be fun.

-          But I don’t want to go there.

You pouted, but it didn’t help. It always worked. Probably JR really wanted to go there if he didn’t fall for your cutesy side. He dragged you closer to the haunted house and whispered:

-          I’ll protect you so don’t worry.

-          Oh, we’ll see who will protect who.

 He smiled and you two went inside. Just when you entered the house you grabbed and held his arm tightly. There were spiderwebs everywhere and you heard lots of screams of scared people.  The last thing you remember is both of you running and screaming.

-          Well, it wasn’t that scary ,- he said.

-          Really ?!  Didn’t you just run out of there screaming like a girl.

-          Hey! I wasn’t the one who was clinging into you all the time.

You were arguing who was more scared all the way till his dorm.

 

 

Aron

It was really early in the morning when I heard Aron’s voice.

-          ____-ah wake up!!!

-          What do you want?

-          Let’s go on a date.

-          Don’t you have to work?

-          No. Let’s just go!

You jumped out of the bed and got ready. When you got into the car you were so excited (‘cuz Aron was so busy and finally he got a day off for you to go on a date) that you didn’t even ask where were you going. Suddenly you saw a really familiar  building.

-          Were going to Lottie World ?!

-          Yup ,- he smiled

-          YAAYY

You started jumping on the seat. It was the best date ever. You and Aron went to the rides shops and everywhere you wanted. At the end of the day you went to the Lottie World ice rink. You were holding hands and skating together happily. When you got home you were so tired you went straight to bed.

 

 

Minhyun

You and your boyfriend Minhyun went for a picnic. You drove down the street near a beautiful park.

-          Look this place looks perfect.

You pointed to a hill surrounded by trees.

-          OK

He smiled and stopped. When you put out the blanket and the food you talked for about an hour until you felt hungry. You saw a delicious looking cupcake, took it and ate it. Suddenly Minhyun said:

-          You have some cream on your lip

He stretched his hand and wiped the cream. You blushed and looked down.

-          What?

Minhyun asked and laughed.

-          Nothing

You smiled and hugged him. It was getting late and you saw the sky was like painted in  a beautiful pink colour. You saw the sun slowly hide behind the hill, it was a wonderful moment. But the best part wasn’t the sunset it was the fact that you were with him.

 

 

Baekho

Baekho asked you to come to their dance studio. When you came the guys were already finished their practice.

-          Hi _______-ah !

-          Hi guys.

You saw Baekho and said.

-          Hi oppa !

-          Hi jagiya.

He smiled and you went to his house. Because he had a free evening you wanted to watch a movie with him. When you finally arrived at his house as soon as Baekho opened the door you dragged him and looked at all the movies he had.

-          Let’s watch this one oppa !

-          I don’t want to watch a romantic movie let’s watch acomedy or something.

-          Oppa pleeease!

You whined and he agreed. He brought some popcorn and you the movie. After a while Baekho felt something on his shoulder when he looked what it was he saw you sleeping soundly.

-          Aish. I said that we should watch a comedy.

But he smiled and kissed you head gently.

 

 

Ren

You had a boyfriend that every girl would be jealous he would paint your nails, braid your hair and even go shopping with you. But you were one of those girls that hated shopping and when Ren dragged  you shopping you didn’t think it would be fun. You were still whining whey you arrived at the shopping center.

-          I don’t want tooo.

-          Oh c’mon it will be fun.

-          You know how much I hate it.

-          Let’s just go.

After an hour when he finally bought you lots of bags of clothes he found something he really liked. So he went to the fitting rooms. Suddenly the cashier stopped him.

-          Sorry the women fitting room is over there.

You started laughing like crazy, but Ren took your hand and dragged you out. All the way till home he was quiet.

-          I’m sorry,- you said

-          For what?

-          For laughing…

He looked very sad.

-          Forget what that lady said.

-          I can’t. What if one day you’ll leave because I look like a girl.

-          Oppa! Stop it I won’t leave you because I fell in love with for you who you are and I don’t care if you look girly.

He smiled and hugged you

 

 

Hi this is the first sceanario I EVER wrote PLZ COMMENT is it good  :D