*7* JR Oneshot ,,You're the one I was searching for"

Nu'est Scenarios/Oneshots

Your love life was like a disaster. It’s the same story every time.  You fell in love with the wrong guy, he hurts you,  you go to your best friend JR and cry your heart out. JR always made you feel better no matter what. He was always there for you when you were happy, sad or even angry.

You were walking out of school when you saw your boyfriend making out with some other girl.

-          Why….?   It happened again.

You whispered to yourself and ran home.

*After  ~4 hours*

You decided to end this now. So you called him and after 4 hours you were in the park waiting for him. You saw him coming, you thought that you will start crying but you didn’t. You didn’t felt hurt, you felt disappointed “I thought that he’s different, that he won’t ever do this to you, but he was like everyone”.

-          Hey! What’s wrong? Why did you want to meet so quickly?

-          I…. I think …..

-          What?

-          We should break up.

He stood there dumbfounded.

-          Why?

-          Why?! How dare you even ask that?

-          I don’t understand… I love you, you love me, why can’t we be together….?

-          Go ask the girl you were making out with!!!

-          Uhhhh… you… saw….

-          YES! YES I DID!!!

You just turned around and went away, he didn’t say anything, he didn’t try to stop you “So you actually didn’t love me…”

You didn’t go home because you knew there’s no one who could help you. You went to JRs house and you didn’t know why but you were crying all the way. You knocked on the door and JR opened them. You fell into his arms, hugged him and cried.

-          Why are you crying?

-          He…. He….

-          Let’s go inside

You didn’t need to explain anything. He understood everything.

You sat there sobbing and he tried to calm you.

-          What did he do?

-          He... I was going home… and I saw him… with some girl kissing…

He hugged you and you cried and cried. After an hour he asked.

-          What do you want to do? You need to empty your mind with something.

You looked at him with puffy eyes and he smiled to you “Why is he so nice to me? I’m so annoying. I should just go home”

-          I’ll just go home.

-          Why?

-          I think I’m okay now.

-          Really? Did I do something wrong?

-          Nooo. I just don’t want to be annoying…

He just hugged you and thought “How could you be annoying? I could listen to you all day, all night. Your voice, your laugh, your silly comments, everything….”.  But everything that went out was.

-          You won’t ever be annoying.

-          Thank you… You always helped me, but I didn’t do anything for you…

“ Oh, my little girl. Just by existing you help me. If you just knew, how much I love you”

You didn’t know but your best friend loved you more than anything in this world. He saw all your pain and he was suffering with you, but he wasn’t brave enough to tell you. Besides you always were dating someone or you were broken hearted and obviously didn’t want to date.

-          We can watch a movie…

He said smiling at you.

-          Ok, I guess.

While watching the movie you understood you didn’t feel hurt, you felt happy and calm with him. He looked at you smiled and  you suddenly felt butterflies in your stomach. You never felt so happy with anyone else, just him.

“Is this true? Am I really in love with my best friend?”

When the movie stopped you turned to him and you whispered.

-          JR, I think I love you…

-          What?

-          I love you JR.

He looked at you surprised, but you could see happiness in his eyes.

-          Really? You just broke up with your boyfriend, maybe your just confused.

-          No… no I’m not. I love you. And after so many years I finally understood why did I fell so happy with you. I love you and I want to be with you. Please tell me… Do you love me?

He hugged you and kissed your forehead.

-          I love you. I always did.

You kissed and you felt him smiling so you smiled too.

-          So now you should call me oppa!

-          Yes, I should, but that doesn’t mean that I will.

You both laughed.

-          I love you, jagiya.

-          I love you too, oppa.

HEYYYY ^_^

I was soooo busy school, school trips, tests, homework :/

But I really tried to write a story so here you go!!! ^_^

Next oneshot will be with other Nu'est member :D

PLEASE COMMENT, SUBSCRIBE & REQUEST.

I upload my ff to this blog (Admin Choco)--> http://1to10aboutkpop.tumblr.com/