*18* When He Compliments You

Nu'est Scenarios/Oneshots

JR

You were in the dance studio, practicing. You loved dancing and few days ago your friends said that you should enter a dancing competition. You were practicing very hard, you didn’t notice that JR came into the room. After about 20 minutes of watching you he said.

-           You should rest.

You turned around and saw him.

-           Maybe… but the competition is after 3 days. I have to practice.

-           And you have to rest. You can’t go there exhausted. Besides it’s almost 3 am you should get some sleep too.

You sat next to him.

-           I’m not good enough. I bet there will be someone better than me.

You sighted heavily.

-           There will always be someone better than you. Even though you’re probably the best dancer I’ve ever seen.

-           Really?

-           Yeah. You’re mazing.

-           Thanks.

You hugged him.

-           Now go get ready to go home.

-           OK!

Aron

You really wanted to become a singer but you heard that trainee life is very hard and just terrible. You would sing in the shower, while cleaning and almost everywhere. You didn’t sing at places that had a lot of people there because you felt insecure. Of course Aron never heard you singing too.

Aron decided to make you a surprise and come to your house. You haven’t seen each other almost a month. You were cleaning your room and singing loudly when he came inside. He came closer and gave you a back hug.

-          Missed me?

-          Oppa!

You were happy but then you understood that he probably heard you singing and you felt embarrassed.

-          You have a really nice voice, _____-ah.

-          No I don’t.

-          You do. You could become a singer.

-          You really think so? Well I wanted to audition but …

-          You should!

-          I don’t think I’m that good.

-          You’re great. Just try.

-          Well. I could try. Thanks oppa!

Baekho

It was a rainy Saturday.  You were sitting on the couch and reading magazines. You saw an advertisement. There was a picture of Baekho and a girl eating ice cream and laughing.

-          Aish… She’s so pretty and slim.

You shook your head and thought.

No! Baekho likes me I shouldn’t be jealous. She’s just an actress.

Then you heard a thud.

-          I’m home!

-          Oppa! I saw your new advertisement.

-          Really? Do I look handsome?

-          You do! And that girl from the advertisement looks nice too.

You felt your heart ache. She’s pretty and slim. Baekho likes her. You sighted.

-          Is something wrong?

-          You like her. She’s pretty and slim. And I’m nothing like her. I’m not that pretty and fat.

-          You’re nothing like her you’re better. You’re pretty and not fat. And you know why you’re better? Because you’re the nicest and the cutest person I’ve met. That’s what I love about you.

You couldn’t help but smile. You hugged him.

-          Thanks, oppa!

Minhyun

There was a terrible storm yesterday so you stayed at Minhyun’s house. You woke up and he was gone already. You went down the stairs to the bathroom. After you took a shower you tried to find Minhyun. You finally found him in the kitchen.

-          Oppa! What are you doing?

-          Making us something to eat. You’re hungry right?

-          Yes! But I didn’t know that you can cook.

-          Well you never asked.

He gave you food. You ate it quite quickly.

-          ______-ah.

-          M?

You looked at him and he was smiling.

-          You look very pretty without makeup.

You blushed.

-          Thanks, oppa.

-          Now eat I want to take you somewhere today.

Ren

You were getting ready to go to your best friend’s birthday. It took you forever to get ready. You packed everything you needed and then you headed outside. You saw ren coming back from the dance practice.

-          Hi, oppa!

-          Hi. Where are you going?

-          To a birthday! I will be back tomorrow evening. Oh! How did the practice go?

-          Good. We will have our comeback tomorrow.

-          That’s great! Nu’est hwaiting!!!

He laughed.

-          I’ll be heading now. Bye.

-          Wait! You don’t have a present?

-          OH RIGHT! THE PRESENT!

Nu'est is BACK!!!!! <3 JR looks amazing and OMG Ren has abs??? They look awesome!!!
Anyway I finished watching Playful kiss yesterday. I feel so empty now... 
I will start watching other k-drama but i don't know which one. Do you have any favorites??? 

^-^