*16* Minhyun Twoshot

Nu'est Scenarios/Oneshots

He was always busy. All the practices, concerts, fan signs and other events were so tiring. he would home late when you’re already sleeping. You would always make something for him to eat. You would always cheer him up when he’s sad. Of course he loved you.

After a while he started to feel guilty. He thought that he doesn’t deserve you. What did he give to you? You always showed your love, took care of him and he was always busy. Minhyun didn’t even remember the last time he hugged or kissed you.

How many times he tried to ask their manager for a day off, or at least an hour just to meet with you. He thought that he was breaking your heart. It was true, but you understood everything, you weren’t angry at him, how could you.

One night he made a very important decision. He spent the night planning everything. In the morning he went to work as usual. After work he asked you to come to the Han River, to the place you would always meet. When you came he was already waiting for you.

-          Oppa… why did you want to meet me here so late?

-          We have to talk…

-          Why can’t we talk home?

-          Because, it won’t be my home anymore…

-          What? Why?

Your voice was shaking. You understood everything. You knew that he’s breaking up with you.

-          I-I just don’t feel the same anymore…

-          Don’t say that!

Tears were already rolling down your cheeks.

-          I can’t do this to you…or to myself… I’m so, sorry… everything changed…

-          But… maybe… you just don’t understand your feelings anymore? Maybe you still love me,  just in a different way…

-          No… I’m really sorry. Please… don’t say anything more. We can’t be together. Just deal with it.

His last words sounded so cold. You turned around and went home.

It’s been just a month from that. You were living a normal life, of course your heart still hurt. You didn’t watch Nu’est performances anymore, because seeing him hurt you so much.

Minhyun felt the same, but he regret his decision to leave you. He wanted you back, but he didn’t want to hurt you again.

He knew that he wanted you again but you weren’t there.

He knew that he wanted that girl,

The girl that knew she wasn't perfect

But tried to be perfect for him.

That girl who still couldn’t bring herself to hate him

Even though at times he probably deserved it.

That girl who saw past his pretty eyes

And treasured parts of him that no one else appreciated.

The girl who realized that she may never have his heart again

But carried the image of him with her forever.

The girl that saw all his life and still loved him.

The girl that waited and waited for him to change his mind.

The girl who finally gave up just like he told her too…

HEY!!! ^_^
Quick update ;P
You decide do you want a sequel or not - comment!!!

 

COMMENT, SUBSCRIBE, REQUEST & VOTE!!!!! <3