*17* Minhyun Twoshot pt 2

Nu'est Scenarios/Oneshots

“You want me to act like we’ve never kissed…

You want to forget…

Pretend we’ve never met…

I tried and tried, but I can’t forget…

And still…

You walk by and I fall to pieces…”

A Year has passed. But nothing changed (except the fact that he wasn’t with you anymore). Every day you would go ot with your friends, study hard at home or do anything else. You saw him few times after the breakup, but you quickly walked away and tried to forget.

He felt the same…

He didn’t want to see you, it would’ve hurt you and him, too. He kept his distance from you. Of course he wanted you back, but he thought that that could never happen.

Minhyun understood that he can’t live without you, he was ready to get you back. So he had a plan. Your bff had to ask you to meet her in the park as usual. When you came there you both just walked through the park chatting and suddenly she said.

-          Hey, I met a really nice guy yesterday. You should totally meet him. Here’s his phone number.

(After you broke up you deleted Minhyuns number and well… you couldn’t recognise it)

-          Ummmm… sure, but…

-          He has your number, too. So don’t worry. Just text him when you’re home.

After a hour you went home. You sat on your bed and took your phone.

“Should I write him or not???”

-          Aish… why is my life so hard!

You didn’t think you just texted him.

{ HI ^_^ my friend gave me your number… she said you’re really nice :) }

“I can bet that he won’t write back…”

Your text appeared on his phone. And I don’t know what was brighter… his phone screen or his smile.

-          It worked!!! It really worked.

You teksted each other like that for two or three weeks.You started to fall in love with him. Once you wrote.

{ Hey!!! We should meet :) someday… maybe tomorrow??? }

{ Sure! Let’s meet at the park at 3pm :) }

The next day you went to the park right after school. You’ve waited and waited. 10 minutes have passed and he wasn’t there!!! But suddenly Minhyun appeard at the park. You just stood in your place pretending that you didn’t see him. But he went closer and closer to you.

-          ______-ah. You came.

-          What do you mean?

-          Well…

Then you understood… he was the guy you were messaging.

-          Why?! Why did you do that?

-          I just… just…couldn't live without you. I love you _____-ah.

You turned around and were about to walk away when he grabbed your hand.

-          Don’t go… please…

-          You have no idea how much you’ve hurt me… all these days there was only one thing I wished for. I wished that I would be kissing you… not missing you. And when I thought that… I was over you. I thought that I fell in love again. But I actually fell in love with you… again.

You turned around and looked at him.

-          Why? Why did you leave me? Do you want to hurt me again? Are you enjoying it?

-          NO! I’m not. I left you… because. You would always make something for me to eat. You would always cheer me up when I’m sad. You always showed your love. And I… for days I didn’t kiss you, hug you, I didn’t even see you.  I’m not worth it.

You have never seen him like that. You saw tears in his eyes.

-          I’m sorry… I never wanted to hurt you _____-ah.

You hugged him tightly.

-          I know.

HEYY!!! ^_^
IS IT GOOD??? IS IT??? I will delete it if it's not good :/
I'll try to write a scenario :D
And I was thinking... maybe I should go on hiatus till Nu'est's comeback???

COMMENT, SUBSCRIBE, REQUEST & VOTE!!!!! <3