*2* First Kiss

Nu'est Scenarios/Oneshots

JR

You were spending a day in Nu’ests dorm. You were playing games and having fun with the guys until late. It was about 11 pm when you decided to finally go home.

-          Sorry guys I really have to go.

-          You can’t go home all by yourself. What if someone attacks you?

JR asked. And you could see that he was worried.

-          I’ll go with you.

-          No, you don’t have to.

-          Yes, I do. Besides I want to.

And he smiled sweetly. You were walking down the street it was dark and you thought ,,It’s good that he went with me, because I would be terrified here alone”. The street lights were shining, you were holding hands and quietly walking. You were all alone in the street. You could already see your house right across the street. After few minutes you were standing at your doorstep.

-          Bye oppa!

Suddenly leaned over and gently pecked your lips. He scratched the back of his head shyly ,, Awww, he was blushing”.

-          Bye jagiya.

He turned around and headed back home . You were still shocked, you touched your lips with your fingertips and smiled ,, It was our first kiss” .

 

Aron

You were begging Aron to buy you a puppy. A small and cute one that you could always carry it with you. One day Aron called.

-          I’ll come to your house, ok? Bye!

You didn’t even reply when he hung up the phone. Aron never acted this way so you were very curious. After an hour the doorbell rang and you quickly opened the door, it obviously was Aron. He was holding a big box.

-          What’s in there?!

-          Oh, and where did hi oppa go?

-          Sorry, hi oppa. And what’s in the box?

He smiled, carried the box to the living room and put it on the floor.

-          Open it. It’s your birthday present .

You tried to open the box when you felt that it moved. You quickly opened the  box and you saw a little white Maltese puppy.

 

He was so adorable that you took it out of the box and hugged him.

-          Do you like it?

-          Of course I do.

-          So maybe a kiss.

And he pointed to his cheek. You got closer and when you were about to kiss him he turned his head and you kissed him on the lips. Then he stood, smiled and went out after telling goodbye. ,,Oh, that babo, this was our first kiss gone differently that I wanted” you thought and smiled.

 

Minhyun

-          Ohhh I hate school!

You shouted throught the room.  Just when Minhyun came in.

-          It can’t be that bad.

He smiled at you.

-          Oh yes it can. I have a math test tomorrow and you know that I’m terrible in maths.

-          Just learn and you’ll be ok.

*The other day*

Minhyun drove you to school. You were so nervous, because you had to get a good mark for this test or your mom will scold you and she won’t let you see Minhyun for days. You were in front of the school.

-          Good luck.

He smiled. When you were about to close the car door he shouted.

-          Wait!

-          What?

-          Come little closer.

And he kissed you on your lips. This was your first kiss and you were frozen till you heard the bell ring. You ran to school and first lesion was maths so you wrote your test.

*Later that day*

You  ran to his car and hugged him tightly.

-          I passed!

-          I told you, you just had to learn.

-          No. Your kiss helped me pass.

He smiled and drove you home.

 

Baekho

It was pepero day and Baekho brought you some pepero sticks.

-          Oh, come on all couples do that.

Baekho whined.

-          I don’t want to.

-          Please just one.

-          Promise?

-          Promise.

You sat right in front of him on the bed. He gave you the chocolate part of the pepero and you bit it lightly with your teeth while he bit the other side. You started slowly biting the pepero stick, but suddenly it broke.

-          This one doesn’t count.

He smiled and gave you another one. Again you bit the one side and he bit the other one. This time the pepero didn’t break. You were getting closer and closer to each other till you felt your lips touch gently. You waited for him to move so he came even closer till your lips were fully touching. Then you backed up and blushed madly and said.

-          I could eat hundreds of pepero sticks this way.

He laughed and took another pepero stick out of the box.

 

Ren

It was your 100th day and Ren wanted to make a surprise to you. But he didn’t know where you should go. He wanted it to be something special so he couldn’t take you to a place you already been to. So he decided you celebrate at home. He found recepies of your favourite meals and started making them.

*After an hour*

The kitchen was a mess, there was flour on the ground it smelled like something was burned in here ( oh right it was the cake you tried to cook). One thing looked messier than the kitchen and it was Ren. He was all covered in flour, his hair and clother were messy. He looked sad and disappointed when he heard you unlock the door and go into the house. You came into the kitchen and you saw ren all messy and you smiled.

-          Happy 100th day.

He said sadly. You hugged him and gave him a kiss on lips.

-          You too oppa!

 He was shocked but happy that you didn’t care about the mess.

-          You still have to clean the kitchen.

You said seriously.

-          Oh come on jagiya, won’t you help me?

You went away giggling.

 

 

Sorry I really couldn't update because I went to buy some stuff for school & SCHOOL STARTED TODAY NOOOOO. Why are holidays so short :D

Soooooo  SUBSCRIBE  and comment if you like my scenarios . I read all the comments :D