*15* JR Oneshot "Don't leave"

Nu'est Scenarios/Oneshots

You and JR were dating for about 2 years. He was a perfect boyfriend, he always remembered your anniversaries, took you on dates and showed how much he loved you. You were the happiest girl in the world and your parents liked him a lot too. Because your parents were so busy and had to fly all over the world, they even let you live with JR. But you lived with them when they were home.

But one day everything changed…

Just when your parents came back from another trip, your mom said that she wants to have a talk with you.

-          I have to talk with you _____-ah.

-          What, umma?

-          Well… we’re moving out… to America…

-          Oh… but when you think about it, you didn’t even live here that much…

-          No, honey. That’s not the problem.

-          What else?

-          You have to move with us…

-          NO! WHY!?

-          I can’t leave you here alone.

-          I have JR.

-          Can he take care of you?

-          Yes! He can!

-          I’m sorry, but he can’t, you have to move with us…

She just walked out of your room. Without screaming, without any drama. You couldn’t believe that your mom will break your heart so easily. But she did. You cried all night, the next day you called JR and asked if you could meet somewhere, you said that it’s an emergency. So after 20 minutes you were waiting for him at the nearest park.

-          Hi, jagiya. What happened?

You didn’t say anything just hugged him. You almost started to cry.

-          ______-ah you’re scaring me… what’s wrong?

-          I have to move out… to America…

-          What?! Why?! You can live with me like always, I can take care of you. And … and…

-          I can’t, I’m sorry.

You felt tears rolling down your cheeks. JR hugged you tightly. You spent that day together, in the evening he drove you home.

-          Call me, whenever you can.

-          I will… I promise.

You said goodbye and walked inside. You looked through the window and saw his figure fade in the dark. You were the only one left in your house, your parents were already in America. You packed your bags and went to sleep.

In the morning JR took you to the airport and helped you get past the security.

-          Well… bye… I will miss you…

-          I’ll miss you too.

You hugged the last time. You entered the airplane. At that moment you were scared of everything. You were scared of what you saw. Scared of what you did, of who you were… and most of all, you were scared of walking into the airplane and never again feeling the way you felt when you were with him.

Here you were in your new room, new house and new neighborhood. It has been a week or maybe more. It was hard, especially at night. You tried to think about anything else, not about him. But you couldn’t, you just cried and cried.

With tear stained cheeks you made your way to the kitchen, lamely searching for something that wasn’t there. When you opened the window, the coldness of the night brushed your face and sent chills throughout your body. You turned around checking, maybe it’s just a nightmare and maybe he’s right there waiting for you, but he wasn’t there. You made your way back to the bed.

*

-          What are you doing here?

-          I can’t visit my girlfriend?

I smiled, his voice caused goose bumps all over my body. I turned to face him, he kissed my forehead and embraced me once again. I looked up to him, and with a voice that is almost a whisper I sayed.

-          I’ve been lonely here without you.

His eyes flashed sadness. I felt a lump in my throat and tears rolled down my cheeks.

-          I-I’m sorry. I know that it’s my fault.

His hand brushed through my hair, calming me down like he always did. He hugged me, my forehead rested perfectly on his shoulder. He began singing to me, softly and sweetly.

*

I woke up, my eyes were red and puffy. I walked to the kitchen and saw my mom sitting and eating breakfast. She saw me and I saw guilt in her face.

-          Ummm… I was thinking.

She quietly said.

-          I heard you cry trough your sleep. I thought, maybe you can live with him.

My heart skipped a beat.

-          Really?!

-          Yes. But you have to call me once in a while.

You quickly got ready and packed your bags again. Before leaving you kissed your mom.

-          Thanks, umma. I love you so much.

-          Bye, don’t forget to call.

-          I won’t ever forget you.

After 30 minutes you were at the airport. You ran to the booking office, in the halfway someone stopped and hugged you. Then that someone whispered in your ear.

-          I missed you so much.

It was his voice. The voice of the man you loved and you missed so much.

-          What are you doing here, oppa?

-          I-I just… needed to see you…

You turned around, cupped his face and kissed him. He smiled.

-          I won’t leave you ever again, oppa. I can go back… home.

You came back to Korea and well… you lived there for a long, LONG time.

HEY!!!! ^_^
I planned to watch MAMA awards live, but MNet America, couldn't make it avalable in MY COUNTRY!!!!! WHYYYYYY MNet America!!!! WHYYYYY!!!! 

COMMENT, SUBSCRIBE, REQUEST & VOTE!!!!! <3