*12* Aron Oneshot "Sleepy head"

Nu'est Scenarios/Oneshots

You had a bad day at school. You had three tests and you were almost sure that you won’t have the best results. After school you went to Nu’est’s solo concert. Everyone was so loud that you got a head ache. But you couldn’t deny that Aron was amazing. You wanted to meet and congratulate him as soon as possible.

After the concert the guard told you that Aron and the other members will have a meeting with 100 lucky fans and sadly you weren’t allowed in. Your relationship with Aron was still a secret. So you called him.

-          Oppa.

-          Hi, jagiya. I’m sorry I didn’t know about this fan meet.

-          It’s ok. I’ll be waiting for you at home.

-          Ok. Be careful.

You went home and it was quite dark already. You really wanted to have Aron on your side. It was dark and you were absolutely alone in the street. You heard someone scream and you ran home as fast as you could. When you finally arrived home your heart was beating like crazy.

*After couple of hours*

You were about to go to bed when you heard that the door unlocked. You quietly went down (you were already with you pajamas).

Aron was back from Nu’est’s solo concert. He was so happy and excited.

-          Hi, jagiya. I’m really sorry. I shouldn’t have let you go home by yourself

-          Well I’m fine. I got home safely. So how did it go?

-          Great! I’ll tell you everything.

But you weren’t feeling well. You had a tough day at school and you had a terrible head ache. You just wanted to lay in bed and sleep. But Aron was so happy that you couldn’t refuse to listen. You sat next to him and laid your head on his shoulder.

-          When we came on the stage everyone started yelling and clapping very loudly. When we sang everyone was singing along and…

His words became blurry and they started to fade away till they were gone. You fell asleep.

You woke up in the morning in your bed, Aron wasn’t here. You felt guilty, you should’ve listened. You climbed down the stairs and saw him watching TV.

-          Good morning, oppa.

-          Here you are! Now sit down I didn’t finish talking yesterday.

-          So you’re not angry?

-          No I’m not. You were tired.

-          I can tell you everything now.

He was telling you everything and surprisingly it was really boring. You started to get sleepy after about ten minutes. Your eyes were starting to close. But Aron looked at you and shouted.

-          YAH! Don’t fall asleep again. Am I so boring?

But you were already sleeping again.

“Aish… That girl.”

HEYYY!!! :D
Guess what! Next chapter will be a scenario with all members!!!
LOOK FORWARD TO IT ^_^

SUBSCRIBE, COMMENT & REQUEST
The more you comment the faste I update :P

Just curious is there anyone who likes J-Rock and K-Pop ( I've started listening to J-Rock lately :D)