*3* Shirtless

Nu'est Scenarios/Oneshots

JR

JR finished his practice earlier so he called you and asked if you want to watch a movie with him. Of course you did, you haven’t seen him for ages. So you got ready and headed out.

*After an hour*

You knocked on the door and you heard footsteps, then the door opened and you saw him.

-          Oppa!  

You smiled and hugged him tightly.

-          I missed you so much ______-ah.

-          I missed you, too.

-          I’m sorry I can’t spend more time with you. All these promotions, concerts and fan signings…

-          Don’t worry.

You went inside and sat on the sofa.

-          What are we going to watch?

-          Wolverine.

-          WHYY?!

-          It’s a good movie.

He sat and turned the movie on, you just sat and pretended that you’re ok.

*After 2 hours*

- Wow! That movie was great, wasn’t it?

He turned and he saw you sleeping  ,,Ok maybe it wasn’t so interesting for you”  . He carried you into his bed and laid gently.

*In the morning*

You opened your eyes ,,Did I fall asleep while watching the movie? Aishh… I hope he’s not mad”. JR  was already. You turned to him and he hugged you.

-          Good morning.

Then you saw that he wasn’t  wearing any shirt. You blushed madly and shouted.

-          OMO! JR WHY ARE YOU SHIRTLESS?!

-          It’s more comfortable.

You stood up, put on your jacket and fastly went home still blushing. JR just laughed at you.

 

Aron

You were having a bad day. You felt down and everything you wanted now was a movie and a box of ice cream. So you went to the supermarket and bought about 3 boxes of ice cream and hurried home. When you went home you sat on the sofa and your favorite drama ,,Boys over flowers”.  After a few series you heard someone walk in, it was Aron.

-          Hi jagiya!

-          Hi oppa.

You said in a sad voice.

-          What happened?

-          Nothing. I’m just having a bad day.

He kissed the tip of your nose and smiled. Can I make you feel better.

-          Let’s  watch drama together.

-          Ok whatever you want.

You went to take the other ice cream box because the ice cream in this one was melting. When you were walking with the box Aron suddenly appeared right in front of you. You bumped into him and the ice cream was all over his shirt.

-          I’m sorry.

-          Don’t worry ______-ah  it’s ok.

He smiled and took the shirt off. You stood there dumbfounded and blushing.  He went to the bathroom and threw the shirt into the washing machine.  He came back and hugged you from behind.

-          Let me go. You’re still shirtless.

-          So?!

He started tickling you. You felt on the floor but he didn’t stop.

-          See you’re not sad anymore.

-          I’m not but you still have to put a shirt on.

You both laughed.

 

Minhyun

You went to visit Minhyun in the practice studio. Nu’est just finished practicing and you greeted the guys when they were about to leave. Minhyun wanted to train some more. He always wanted to everything as best as he could. So you were there sitting waiting for him and playing with your phone.

*After 2 hours*

- Come on Minhyun, you look exhausted .

- Just a bit longer , okay?

- No. Please oppa.

-  But I’m not good enough, yet.

- You’re great. Trust me.

He looked  at you and smiled. You hugged and he went to the shower.

*After 20 min*

Minhyun went out of the shower and you were still playing with your phone. You peeked at him and saw him shirtless . You tried to focus on the game and you hid your face because you were blushing like crazy.

-          What’s wrong ______-ah

-          Nothing.

He went closer and lifted your face up till your eyes met. He laughed when he understood why you’re blushing.  He slowly leaned in and pecked your lips.

-          I’m going to put my shirt on.

-          Yeah, you should do that.

 

Baekho

After  your huge birthday party you gained some weight and you really wanted to lose it. Baekho always said that he loves you the way you are and that you don’t need to lose any weight, but because you’re stubborn you didn’t listen to him. So he said that you both should go jogging every morning and you agreed.

*After a month*

 It was early and you were running through the empty streets. After an hour you came back and you went to the shower, then it was Baekhos turn. You heard the shower turn on so you took a magazine and started reading it. Just when he exited the shower ( but somehow you didn’t hear it) you remembered that it was your best friend’s birthday and your phone was in your bedroom.

-          OMO. I have to congratulate her.

So you ran into your bedroom. Just when you opened the door you saw Baekho with only a towel standing and drying his hair.

-          Ohh… I’m sorry.

You blushed and closed the door.

-          You can come in.

You ran into the room grabbed the phone and wanted to go out but he hugged you and you couldn’t.

-          Let go.

You said quietly. He just laughed and let you go.

 

Ren

It was a very warm and sunny day. So you wanted to go to the beach with Ren of course.

-          Can’t we just swim in the pool?

-          You have a pool?

-          No, but….

-          Let’s just go!

You made him go with you.

*At the beach*

You saw a lot of couples, but all of them were sunbathing and no one was swimming in the water.

-          Let’s swim.

-          Noooo…

-          Stop whining oppa.

-          But I don’t want to.

-          Just go.

You took your clothes off and stood there only with your swimsuit.

-          I’m going and please don’t go home.

-          I won’t, I promise

He took his shirt off  and you blushed and quickly turned around and ran to the sea. He was just behind you.  He caught you and threw you into the sea. You got back to the surface and asked.

-          Why did you do that?

-          You were thinking something dirty.

-          No I wasn’t.

-          So why are you blushing?

-          Ummmm…

You splashed some water into him and he splashed back. You stood there splashing each other with water till you got really tired.

 

School started, but I will really try to update every day  <3  And I didn't update for a couple days so I tried to make this one longer ^_^

AND THANK YOU SOOOO MUCH FOR READING AND FOR THE NICE COMMENTS

<3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 SUBSCRIBE <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3