*13* Halloween

Nu'est Scenarios/Oneshots

JR

It was Halloween. And Nu’est was invited to a Halloween party. You were so excited, you never been to a Halloween party, because it wasn’t very popular in Korea. And no one seemed to understand how fun it is to dress up like a monster or some other character and go trick or treating.

You were getting ready. You didn’t know what costume to wear. So you chose a simple, but cool one.

http://girlshue.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/09/20-Best-Scary-Yet-Amazing-Halloween-Costumes-2012-For-Teen-Girls-Women-12.jpg

You spent hours just for your face makeup, but it looked great. At 5pm JR called you and asked if you were ready.

-          I’m ready.

-          Ok. I’ll be there after 30 min. See ya!

-          Bye.

You couldn’t just sit and do nothing. You were so excited, you thought about all the people there and all the awesome costumes. The thoughts made it worse. You stood up and walked back and forth.

JR got to your door and an idea popped up in his head. He quietly opened the door and went inside. He went through the living room and went into the small room full of boxes and other stuff. Then he called you.

-          Hi, jagiya. I’m outside.

-          Ok, I’ll be there in a second.

JR quietly went out of the room and hid behind the corner. You just got out of you room and ran down the stairs. When…

-          BOOOOO!!!

You screamed and fell on the floor. And JR just laughed.

-          YOU BABO!!!

-          Are you ok?

-          NO! NO I’M NOT!!!

He helped you to stand up still laughing. You smiled too and he probably saw that.

-          See! It was funny.

-          Shut up… let’s just go.

 

Aron

You were organizing a Halloween party. You invited everyone you knew included Nu’est.  You decorated the house, made some snacks, put some drinks on the table. Of course your awesome boyfriend Aron helped you. Actually he was the one who decorated the house.

When everything was ready Aron headed to the dorm. And you quickly put on your jacket and went to your aunt’s shop. You were like friends with her. She called you and said that she has a present for you.

“What kind of present? It’s not my birthday or anything.”

You went into the shop.

-          Oh, hi _____-ah.

-          Hi.

She gave you a black box with red stripes.

-          Open it at home. Ok?

-          Sure.

-          Now sit I’ll do your makeup for the party.

When she was finished you went home. Some people were staring strangely at you and when you went into the house and looked at the mirror you saw. You had dark eye makeup and stiches drawn on your mouth. You ran upstairs and after half an hour you were ready.

2ufsxvk.jpg

Right then the guests arrived.

*After 30 min*

Not everyone was there, but you heard a door bell. Here they were. Nu’est members and Aron.

-          Wow! This looks so cool.

-          Thanks.

They went in and Aron left with you.

-          You have never looked so scary. Well I never liked dolls anyway. They’re creepy.

-          Hey! So you don’t like me?

-          Well, you’re the only doll I like.

He hugged tightly.

 

Baekho

-          This is Halloween, this is Halloween. Halloween! Halloween! Halloween!

You were so excited that it’s Halloween. And while you were singing Baekho got home. He was listening to your song, till you noticed him.

-          Oppa!!!

-          Hi, jagiya.

You jumped of the bed and hugged him.

-          So… are you ready!

-          For what?

-          We will go trick or treating!!!

-          Ummmm… aren’t we too old for that?

-          NO!

You ran to your closet and gave him the costume. You were talking about Halloween few days ago and you asked him who he wants to be on Halloween. You had Batman and Catwoman costumes. They were a famous couple and you really wanted to have a couple costume.

nei60y.png

You went out and after an hour you came back home with two bags full of candy. You ate candy and watched a K-Drama.  He had fun too. So you couldn’t help yourself, so you .

-          I thought you were too old for that.

He just smiled and laughed, then suddenly started tickling you. Thank God you were already in you pajamas. You were out of breath when he stopped tickling.

-          Let’s do that again next year. Ok, oppa?

-          Sure.

 

Minhyun

Your friends were organizing a Halloween party and you went there with Minhyun. Days before the party you went to the mall. You had to buy costumes. After 2 hours searching you found a cute costume.

-          Oppa! I like this one.

-          Ummm…

-          Please.

-          Maybe we should search for another one?

-          No… I want this one.

The ious costumes you saw weren’t good. You didn’t want to dress up like bacon for Halloween. So you gave him the cutest puppy eyes you could make. He smiled at you and you knew that you won.

-          Sure.

-          YAY!!!

So there were few hours left till the party. You put on you costume and waited for Minhyun. When he got back from his showcase, he quickly showered and dressed up. Of course before going out you had to take some pictures.

 

You went out and he didn’t look so unhappy about the costume. You came to the house and pushed the doorbell. Your friend opened the door.

-          Hi, ______-ah.

-          Hi, unnie.

-          WoW! You look so cute! Come in.

You were dancing, eating and chatting. After couple of hours you went to a more quiet place.

-          You don’t look so sad about the outfit.

-          I wasn’t.

-          Then why did I have to beg you for it?

-          Well… I wanted to see your aegyo.

-          You could’ve just asked.

-          Like that would work.

He hugged you and when he was about to kiss you your friend popped up.

-          Ups… sorry.

She went away. He leaned to kiss you again when she popped up again.

-          I hope I didn’t ruin everything.

-          Go!

She went away and you both just laughed. Then he finally kissed you

 

Ren

It was hard to have a boyfriend like Ren. Lots of people have told you that he’s prettier than you. Of course you were used to hearing that. But Halloween was getting near and you wanted to have a creepy and scary costume. But when you went to the costume shop it ended differently.

-          Oppa! I don’t want this costume!

-          Why?

-          I want to be scary…

You pouted.

-          See? You’re so cute. You can’t be scairy.

-          But…

-          You will look adorable.

He took the costumes and bought them. You thought maybe he’s right.

You were at a Halloween party. All the couples were taking photos of their costumes and it was your turn.

*SNAP*  *SNAP*

 

*The next day*

You were looking at the photos from that party. Then you found your photo.

-          Well…he was right, I do look cute.

You didn’t notice him, he was sitting right next to you. He jumped when you said that.

-          I told you!!! I told you!!!

-          Ohhhh… no…

-          I told you!!! Tell me.

-          I was wrong, ok? Are you happy?

-          Yes.

He pecked your lips and continued watching TV.

HEYYY!!!
So I promised to make a scenario. I hope you like it :P
It's probably the longest chapter I ever wrote :D
ENJOYYY! <3

COMMENT, SUBSCRIBE & REQUEST