proposal.

Wedding plan part 1.

After haneul touched up his makeup and fixed his hair they had to go for their recording for the show ,as usual haneul would stand backstage ready with a bottle of water and a dry towel to wipe his sweat off when he is done with the performance.Whenever haneul sees her boyfriend perform on stage she  feels so proud of him and always wonder how someone like him would end up liking someone like haneul who is not a superstar neither is she from a rich family.She still remembered how baekhyun proposed to her,it was such a beautiful proposal to her.

That day when he proposed.....

That morning as usual haneul would prepare to go and meet baekhyun but the only problem is that she did not receive a call from baekhyun about  the address of his first schedule.She then called him because haneul thought that maybe today baekyun forgot to call her because he was rushing out as usual,When she called him he sounded busy and its as if he does not want to tak to her.Haneul then called the manager since baekhyun told her to ask him instead.While on the way to the broadcasting station she was thinking to herself why is baekhyun mad at her, did she make him angry or upset the previous day.She did not remember making him mad or upset the previous day in fact the previous day he was very happy to see her as usual and he even spent time with her before the recording.

When she arrived at the broadcasting station  and went backstage she gave the boys the food that she prepared but for some reason baekhyun looked so angry or mad at someone so haneul went to approach him with a backhug but baekhyun then let go of her hug, than continued to listen to his music .Haneul than ignored his weird character and gave him the food while she checks on his hair,makeup and costume.While haneul was doing all that baekhyun looked agitated and annoyed  with haneul being around. Baekhyun even said  that her food was horrible today than he suddenly rushed everybody to go for one last practice before the recording .Everybody was shocked and confused  by his weird character today towards haneul his fiance .Haneul looked at the rest with a confused face than they whispered to her and told her that just to ignore his behaviour today ,they told her that he must have been tired because he did not have enough sleep and is feeling a little stress.

While the boys were performing she went to take a bottle of water and towel for baekhyun but than while walking back to the waiting room she kept thinking about what baekhyun said to her and also his behaviour today,it was just too weird and unusual for him.Haneul than was told to come back now  because the boys were going to end their performance soon so haneul rushed to get the things than when she went to the backstage she accidentally went to another place in the backstage she was confused.Suddenly she felt she was being lifted up than she saw baekhyun and the rest,baekhyun was singing the song baby don't cry which was the most sweetest song ever and  It was her favourite song .Haneul  cried because she was confused and betrayed ,baekhyun than told her not to cry and then kept singing the song.Baekhyun  took something out of his pocket and it was a heart shaped box. once he opened the box he was down on his knees and asked her the question.

"haneul  my beautiful angel will you marry me?"baekhyun proposed to haneul.

"YES! i will babe."replied than started crying.

The whole crowd cheered for the couple and was shouting out of excitement.After baekhyun put the ring on haneuls finger he then stood up and then hugged haneul to calm her down because at that time haneul was already crying non stop.

"jagiya! hello hello are you there?" baehyun waking haneul up from her flashback.

"OH! babe sorry i was just thinking about something that suddenly came to my mind.Anyway you did a good job today great performance,here your bottled water and let me wipe your sweat."haneul than wiped his face as if he was a child who was dirty after playing.

"wow! it must be nice to have a fiance who would always care for you and bring you bottled water everytime after a performance."kris indirectly talking about baekhyun.

"well than get your own fiance so that you would not have to be jealous anymore."baekhyun told kris directly.