a small fight

Wedding plan part 1.

The next day....

haneul was awoken  by her alarm in the morning.It was just 8 am and baekhyun was coming at 9 to pick her up ,haneul than got shocked because she planned to wake up earlier to make herself breakfast and get ready.Hanuel than rushed to take a shower and got ready by 8.45 she managed to eat two slices of bread and a glasss of juice before baekhyun came.By 9 0'clock sharp the doorbell rang and it was baekhyun,he was just in time.

Today they are having an interview at mnet with all of the members of exo,so for the first schedule it was something easy and not too tiring like a recording for a performance

When they arrived at mnet...

It was just a few minutes until they have to go the interview and they had one last check for makeup,hair and clothes.Haneul wished him luck for the interview and hoped he did well . Baekhyun is still nervous in front of a camera sometimes when doing interviews eventhough he has been doing it for one year.While the interview was going on haneul just watched her boyfriend look so charming while answering the questions and  cute when he laughs.Than during the interview, news about them came up it was about their wedding.The mc asked baekhyun wether it is true that he is really getting married to his girlfriend next year since the video of him proposing to her a few months ago was posted online.Baekhyun hesitated a little because he was nervous but he replied saying that  it was true that he is getting married to his girlfriend next year.

The mc even showed some of the pictures of them recently going on their dates together or when haneul was with baekhyun outside the broadcasting studio.The mc said that they looked cute and that they really are a matching couple.Baekhyun just thanked the mc ,when haneul heard baekhyun agreeing to the news and not denying it she was happy because she was scared that he would deny it for the sake of his fans.Haneul than felt something and that was being proud to be  baekhyun's fiance

When they finished the interview the mc went to haneul and baekhyun to congratulate them for their wedding next year.Baekhyun invited the mc to their wedding since haneul did not mind.Haneul  told baekhyun he did a good job,she kissed him on the cheek because she was proud of him.They exited the studio while holding hands and linking their fingers.

The next schedule was back to the practice room to practice for tomorrows performance at a music show.Haneul went to buy some snacks and drinks for the boys while they were practising so that once they have their break they could have some water and food for energy.When haneul returned all of them looked so tired and weak after all the dancing , when they saw haneul coming in with food and drinks they ran to her so that they could take the drinks and food  she bought for them.They did not even wait for haneul to settle down so that she can pass them their drinks.Haneul was a little startled by their reaction but got used to it because exo were like little children to her and she has to take care of them.

All of them thanked haneul for the snacks.After a short break they continued practising for few more hours,haneul recorded their dance for the first few times so that they could see their progress or spot any mistakes.Today their choreographer was not there to help them with their practice, so haneul has to record their dancing session and send it to their choreographer to update him with their practice session today.The boys ended their practice around 10pm today it was earlier than usual because usually they would practice till 1am but today baekhyun told suho that it was a wrap at 10 pm. since the members might be tired and they need to have a good rest before tomorrows performance.Baekhyun also wanted to spend time with his fiance.

Baekhyun and haneul went to a park near his dorm so that it would not be too far for baekhyun.While having a stroll at the park the couple enjoyed the cool breeze at night,suddenly haneul felt a little chilly because of the wind that night.Baekhyun than put his hand over haneul's shoulders and hugged her tightly so that she would feel the warmth of baekhyun's body.Haneul than decided to tell baekhyun about her plan after they get marrried.They went to a bench to sit down so that baekhyun could listen to what haneul has to say.

"baekhyun ah can i ask you something?"haneul asking baekhyun.

"sure what is it jagiya?"baekhyun replied.

"ummm you know i kind of have made plans as to what is going to happen after our wedding.is it okay if we stay with my parents for the first few months or weeks after we get married because i want to spend more time with them .I know its going to be troublesome for you to go for your schedules but just for me babe pleaseeee~~~ i don't want to suffer with your mums hurtful words."haneul begging baekhyun.

"umm but i think my mum too wants us to stay with her  for the first few months after we get married.I know you are scared you would be hurt by my mum on top of that you also miss your mum,But what about me i too miss my mum and i don't get to see her all the time. At least you could see your mum when you are free.I can't because i have busy schedules and you know that right."baekhyun negotiating with haneul.

"fine! we'll see then whos decision would be choosen."haneul walked off with a frustrated face.