MAD!

Wedding plan part 1.

The next day...

Haneul went to work today since she only had a one day break.Her co workers asked about how was it going out with baekhyun to his schedules?They asked her wether was it fun? haneul just simply nod and gave them an expressionless face while setting up the makeup on the table for the customers today.The co workers than suspected something bad must have happened yesterday ,one of them guessed that they fought.She was told off because it would just make haneul feel more worse.Haneul just ignored whatever her co workers just said because in her heart right now she has mixed feelings,haneul is just confused.Her co workers told her not to do exos makeup today and just concentrate on the other customers.

When exo came in haneul was doing makeup for another customer.When baekhyun saw haneul he felt so bad for last night and he wanted to discuss with her some things.He wants to settle this problem once and for all and does not want to fight with haneul anymore because it tires him everytime that he has to fight with her and listen to her.Baekhyun just wants to be in good terms with haneul and no more fighting between them.Baekhyun knew haneul was still mad at him because she has not even approached exo ever since they came in and she is not even doing their makeup.The rest of exo were confused and wondering what happened to haneul and why isn't she doing their makeup today.

while haneul was doing the customers makeup she made a small mistake and the customer was angry at her.The customer kept shouting at haneul,Haneul just kept apologising and tried to remove her mistake but the customer just did not care and kept scolding her ,To the extent where it could be heard from where exo was doing their makeup.When baekhyun heard all that shouting and noise he asked s who was that person shouting,luhan told baekhyun that the customer was shouting at haneul.

Baekhyun immediately got out from his seat and went straight to haneul to protect her  because he was scared the customer would lay his  hand on haneul.When baekhyun went to where haneul was ,haneul was shocked that baekhyun came to tell the customer off.After the customer stopped complaining haneul was led to the rest room by one of her co workers just to let her relax.Once haneul was in the room she cried her heart out because she feels so suffocated and frustrated for no reason sometimes and she hates that side of her , she tends to let it out on baekhyun but she does not want to.She feels bad for baekhyun at the same time she feels as if she has the right to feel this mad at baekhyun.This was the first time haneul felt soo mad at herself and baekhyun.

Throughout the day baekhyun kept calling haneul and messaging her to ask about how is she doing.He wants to meet up with her so that they can settle this problem once and for all.Haneul continued working after given a few hours of rest and reflection time.when haneul got back home she checked her phone because she heard it ringing.Haneul just picked it up or else baekhyun would keep bothering her.

"Jagiya please don't do this to me do you know how much i am suffering right now and i know you are too.You could not even concentrate during work and made mistakes which i know you rarely do,so there must be something thats disturbing you please could we solve this.I don't want to fight with you anymore its very tiring for me ,don't you feel tired just getting into a fight like this?could we meet up tomorrow during lunchtime i would message you the place tomorrow okay.pleaseeee jagiya just listen to me for once."baekhyun pleading and begging haneul.

Haneul just listened to baekhyun without replying anything,she did not even say she would meet him she just kept quiet.Haneul may seem cold but actually she cares for baekhyun its just during this time she just needs to think through what she has done.

That night before going to bed haneul tried to think through again wether what she said or did yesterday was a little bit too much.Haneul even thought maybe she should just let baekhyun decide everything instead of her being the control queen in the relationship.If she continues to be like this they might breakup before the marriage.Haneul does not want that to happen because it would just throw away all the hardwork that she has done for the wedding plus the poeple that she invited,it would just be a waste.Haneul than decided that she is going to meet baekhyun tomorrow and settle this problem and discuss with him properly.