Again

Wedding plan part 1.

"baekhyun did your fiance of yours get a job already or is she still sticking by your side 24/7?"baekhyun's mom sarcastically asking.

"yes oemma she got a job and guess what its at the beauty salon that i go to for my hair and makeup.That means i can meet her everyday oemma i don't have to be seperated from her.One more thing oemma it actually sounds a bit harsh when you say that she keeps sticking by my side 24/7.i was the one that decided  she helped me throughout my schedules everyday."baekhyun trying to explain to his mum.

"Baekhyun how could you tell me what to say and what not to say.I think ever since you have been engaged with haneul you are starting to fight back whenever oemma says something.fine bye"baekhyun's mum angry.

Once baekhyun's mum hung up baekhyun was just speechless and confused because he did not know how to react to his moms character nowadays its like suddenly she keeps putting haneul on the bad spotlight.Everything she does is wrong.If baekhyun told haneul this she would surely be mad again but baekhyun had to or else it would be as if he is keeping  a secret from her.

That night after haneul came back from her parents house she lay down on her bed and started thinking of how she missed her old room in her parents house.She still had all her childhood pictures as well as her pictures with baekhyun when they first started dating for a few months  that was during their debut days.Haneul only moved to this new house alone when baekhyun started earning more after his first album.The second reason that haneul moved to this house was because baekhyun wanted haneul to be with him everyday when he is working so he won't miss her.Her house is  in seoul which means that she is nearer to most of the broadcasting stations.This would make it easier for haneul to travel to baekhyun's schedule.

That night before haneul slept she received a phone call from her boyfriend.

"haneul are you asleep yet? because i have something to say to you."baekhyun calling haneul.

"oh not yet why? whats up?"haneul asking baekhyun.

"oh i called my mum a few hours ago i mean just to catch up with her and she said those things again.She was actually in a good mood saying she liked the vitamins that you gave then she had to ruin the mood  by asking about wether you had a  job and not just  sticking by my side 24/7.I explained to her why you were with me all this while and told her that you have found a job."baekhyun telling haneul what his mum said.

"AGAIN ! she keeps saying all these things behind my back,WHY! baekhyun am i not suitable to be your wife?luckily you explained to her everything instead of just letting her go."haneul getting upset.

The next day during work....

haneul looked gloomy while doing baekhyun's makeup, baekhyun knew why but just told her not to bring private matters to work because she would have to deal with other clients later on and it would leave a bad impression on the other clients.Baekhyun told her to cheer up a little before he left.During her break haneul still felt upset and she could not stand looking happy when  on the inside she is just suffering from all the hurt and harsh words.Her other co workers asked haneul wether she was okay ,haneul than told them what happened and when they heard what haneul said they actually pity her.They also told her to cheer up and be strong its all part and parcel of being engaged and being involved with in laws.