still mad.

Wedding plan part 1.

That night...

Haneul called her mum that night to tell her about what she heard earlier today  during her visit to baekhyun's house.

"annyeong oemma what are you doing now? are you busy? can i talk to you for awhile?"haneul calling her mum.

"OH! you are just in time oemma just finished doing the dishes because your dad came back a few hours ago and we ate dinner.have you had your dinner? so what is it that you wanted to talk about?"haneul's mum asking haneul.

"yes i had my dinner already.you know right i went to baekhyun's house earlier today before our house.So when i went to refill my drink in the kitchen i decided to go to baekhyun's room since he was there. I  overheard his mum talking about me behind my back saying that i am a jobless and bad fiance  since i don't a job. I just money from baekhyun and make him pay for my daily expenses,also by sticking with him 24/7 im  not being productive.I felt so hurt oemma how could she say that to me,i mean does she even  know that i have tried to look for jobs."haneul complaining to her mum.

"haneul you don't have to worry about what she said, she is going to be you mother in law so just  bare with it.I know its hard but its part and parcel of being engaged and getting married .Oemma knows too how much you  have tried to find jobs but remember you can't just  give up in finding jobs alright because later when you are married you can't just depend on your husbands money."haneul's mom trying to comfort her and giving her advice.

"okay mum,i know i am still trying to find jobs but it just needs time,its not like i apply for one i get it straightaway."haneul felt relieved

Finally there was someone who understood how she felt and it was her mum ,not even her boyfriend could understand how she feels.That night after haneul hung up the phone she then recived another  phonecall she checked the caller id it was baekhyun she just ignored it because she was not in the mood to talk to him.

The next morning she really dragged herself to baekhyun's first schedule because she was still mad with him and his mum but she had no choice or else the boys would not have their food.She does not want them to get affected just because she is mad at baekhyun.Once she arrived at the broadcasting station it was a variety show ,as usual she would give the boys the food but especially today she asked one of the boys to give baekhyun the food once he is done changing.The rest were wondering what  happened to them did they have a fight yesterday but it was impossible because yesterday they were visiting their parents how could they even fight it was suppose to be a happy day for them.

After baekhyun finished changing he wondered where haneul was because he saw all the food and obviously haneul has arrived.The members were all questioning baekhyun what happened between the two of them,wether they fought yesterday.Once baekhyun heard what s were saying he already knew haneul was still mad at him because of yesterdays incident.