updating the elders part 1

Wedding plan part 1.

That weekend baekhyun and haneul decided to go to baekhyun's house then to haneul's house just to update and tell the elders what have they been planning so far for the wedding.Both of their parents have already met because they had already organized a family dinner so that everybody can get to know each other and also discuss over the wedding dates.Today haneul has to dress up a little because she is going to meet baekhyun's mum which she has not seen in a few months because she has been busy with baekhyun's schedules and everything.Haneul packed some kimchi and banchan for his mom since his mom has been quite unwell these days  so she might not be able  to make her own food or kimchi.Haneul would buy some ginseng on the way to her house with baekhyun.

At the dorm....

"WOW! hyung you look exceptionally good looking today.where are you planning to go with haneul today,somewhere classy?"chanyeol teased.

"YAH! so does that mean usually i don't look handsome or good looking?we are visiting haneul's mum and also my house so that we can update our parents on the weddng details.On top of that some bonding time between the in laws because it has been  few months since i met her mum and my mum."baekhyun shouted at chanyeol than told him his plan for today.

Haneul  visited the dorm so that they could go together and also see what the boys are up to this morning.When haneul rang the bell everybody knew it was haneul so they all rushed to the door to open it for her.Baekhyun just shook his head to see how silly his mates look like.Haneul entered the dorm and everybody praised her for looking so beautiful today,she thanked them.Baekhyun than said goodbye to everybody and told them to behave themselves don't cause any trouble,he sounded as if he was the leader but actually he was not the oldest  suho was the oldest.

In the car...

"babe,baekhyun i think we need to buy some ginseng extract or some vitamins for your mom i mean as  some gift for her when we go to her house so at least we don't go empty handed.I mean eventhough i have packed some banchan and kimchi for her still i want to give her something special,you don't mind right?"haneul asking baekhyun.

"ohh alright we shall go and buy some ginseng extract or some vitamins for her.driver could you please go to the ginseng shop that is the most popular here.awww you shouldn't have haneul ah ,you are such a sweet daughter in law and fiance."baekhyun giving instructions to the driver and also teasing haneul.

After they got what they wanted they were on their way to baekhyun's house ,haneul felt so nervous it was if she was meeting his mom for the first time but actually its not.Baekhyun held her hand while they were at the lift lobby and told her to calm down because he is there with her so she does not have to worry.Anyway it was meeting her  mother in law why should she be nervous.

When they entered they were greeted by both baekhyun's parents ,they had a big smile on their faces because they have not seen their son in a long time as well as their future daughter in law.Baekhyun's mum hugged both haneul and baekhyun tightly because she missed them so much.Haneul than gave baekhyun's mum the banchan and kimchi as well as the vitamins that she bought for his parents,baekhyun's mum thanked haneul and said she didn't have to.

Once they settled down baekhyun told his mom and dad how he has been nowadays ,how he could have never went through his job everyday without the help of his fiance  whom now has been helping him  in between schedules, cooking for him and the boys.Haneul then started the topic about the wedding and how has the planning been going,she told them about  the wedding dress and the theme of the wedding. She had to ask his parents wether there were any relatives that they wanted to invite because they have to tell the wedding planner on the no. of invitations by the next appointment in a few weeks time.Baekhyun's dad was okay with anything so he just asked baekhyun's mum to decide.