033

♥ Seoul Crown Prince ♥

Happy 40 subbies~ Thank you guys!! Although 40 wouldn't mean so much to you guys it does to me. :) PLease continue supporting me ;)

***

 

"Where's the crown princess!" Mr.Lee shouted furiously. "
Chunji chilled his father. 
 
“Go find her!” Chunji shout at the guards. The gruards quickly left while the Choi’s were frightened. 
 
 
 
***
 
“Gomwa, Baekhyun.” Hana cried. 
 
“Ani-yah. It’s fine, by the way I don’t even remember the last time I stepped out of the palace.” Baekhyun informed. 
 
“Really?!?” Hana raised her brows. “Uh, King Lee always guide us in.” 
 
Hana sighed. “Ah.. I only helped you because I was asked to. You need to go find Lee Byunghyun.” Baekhyun eased. 
 
“Who’s Byunghyun.” Hana questioned. 
“The man with dyed white hair-
 
“L.joe..?” Hana cut his words. “Ah~ I forgot we- ani, but wae? Why did you choose Chunhee when you liked L.joe.” 
 
“I don’t know too.. It slipped out too naturally..” 
 
“Uh? Naturally?” 
 
“Forgive me but, Chunji- Chunhee was my first kiss.” 
 
“Ahh, like I’ve never been. It’s natural for him to kiss people. He even kiss me. Once he was caught in a bed with a maid.” 
 
“What happened to the maid.” 
 
“Killed, duh.” 
 
“Omo..” Hana covered . “But why was he in the bed..?” 
 
“He was a player then, but magically he stopped his behavior.” 
 
 
 
“Anyways go find L.joe. He commanded me to take you out of the palace if not, I’ll be cut.” 
 
“Where are you going to hide?” Hana asked.
 
“I don’t know yet.” 
 
“Go to my house for now.. Arroseo?” Hana spoked as she told her address to him. “Gomwa. Ahh, go find L.joe at the waterfall he should be there. 
 
 
***
 
Chunji was mad angry. He flipped the table. He torn the decorations. He crushed the ceremony foods, he was furious. He was so mad he wreaked his mother ashes, causing a chaos. His father was in a bad condition. 
 
_____________
 
CHAOS ~ lawl thanks again <3 I love you all VERY VERY much!!