023

♥ Seoul Crown Prince ♥

The dramatic moment held for a while. The both went out still feeling a bit tingly. They walked because L.joe didn't want to the maids to question anything. Walking about 3 blocks away from home already, Hana flinched by a sound.

Thunders crackled it way. "Oh no, it's going to rain." L.joe eased. Rain started to drowned the two. *tip,tap,tip,tap* The rain hitted the puddle as it grew stronger. The streets light had a fog surrounding it. "L.joe, I think we better head back." Hana pulled his jacket at the end. 

L.joe covered the two with his jacket as he took it off. Rushing over to somewhere they can hide. Still running half way almost home. Hana pushed back L.joe's jacket. "Mou~ah, we're already wet." Hana laughed.

L.joe was confused. "We're already wet, there's no point of not getting wet anymore." Hana pinched the paboo boy's nose. "Hajima." L.joe flinched as he turned his head away. 

"This feel more like a movie." Hana laughed as she tightly hugs L.joe. L.joe hugged her back. "Paboo, your going catch a cold then." L.joe chuckled. "Then let us both get sick together." Hana aegyo-ed. 

"Let's go home, it's really raining hard now." L.joe said as he pulled back and tightly griped Hana's hand. They ran again and arrived to the mansion again. 

"Well, let's call it a night." Hana chuckled. Hana's hair was drenched and her clothes was drawed together. L.joe couldn't resits but to look at her. Quickly L.joe threw a towel at her while she sat on the leather couch. "Mou~ah." Hana pouted. L.joe kepted starring at her. 

Biting Hana lips she quickly covered herself. *Pink is see through, ma friends* "Pstt, guys are guys." Hana whispered. 

"What did you say?" L.joe leaned to look at her as the made eye contact. L.joe leaned in more and more. He watched as Hana held her breath and closed her eyes. 

"Paboo, we're not in a drama. You don't have to close your eyes." L.joe flicked her head. Quickly and embrassly Hana opened her eye. 

------------------------

Thanks for the upvote guys~ Anyways short chapter, wanted to add more but then as every author-nim excuse we are busy. Nahh, I'm just...you know..lazy. Plus I got the rain part of the story, is that right now it's raining in Minnesota^^