031

♥ Seoul Crown Prince ♥

Let's go to 40 subbiess~ guys!!!!!!! T H A N K  Y O U for all the support ^^ Let me add a exo feel in this chappie ^^

--------------

Nobody’s POV

 
-Choi’s House-
 
Mrs. Choi the unhappy mother stood out to wait when her daughter would come back. While waiting a black car appeared.  
 
A tall man stood out walking towards Mrs. Choi. It gave her a shock. “Sorry but who are you?” Mrs. Choi asked as the man entered the through the gate that had been opened. “Don’t be afraid ahjumma - ani Mrs. Lee’s mother. 
 
“Lee?” Mrs. Choi rapsed. 
 
 ***
 
“NE!.. Marriage?!?” Mrs. Choi shouted in anger. “She’s 20!” 
 
“Calm down.” Mr.Choi coo-ed. “How can I, she’s just a pre-adult.” Mrs. Choi shot back. “Sorry but may you two go with me..?” The man asked.
 
“Eodiseo?” Mr. Choi fretted. 
 
***
 
*knocks*
 
“…ccome in..” Hana mumble. 
 
Three maids made there entrance together just with clothings. A long red silky firmed cloak, black heavy-like head dress crown and some other under clothing. And a blue strip down the gown. “What are these for..?” Hana question. 
 
“These are your wedding clothes.” The maid replied back. Hana was irritated when ever the word ’wedding or marriage’ came up. 
 
“…Miss may you change into this..?” Another maid questioned. “Ne..? Uh..” Hana answered. 
 
***
 
 
 
***
 
Mrs. Choi and Mr. Choi arrived in front of the tall walls. They were let out and into the palace. 
“Miss, and Mr. you may enter.” The man allowed. 
 
“Dear, whats your name..?” Mrs. Choi asked. “Baekhyun, Byun Baekhyun-minda.” Baekhyun bowed. 
 
“Thank you..” Mrs. Choi thanked and entered. 
“Ani-yo, its my job. ^^” Baekhyun answered. 
 
Baekhyun waved his hands at one of the maid. She rushed over. “Please take Mrs. Lee parents to her room.” Baekhyun whispered.
 
“Ne.” The maid bowed. 
 
The maid rushed in front of the Choi’s and bowed to them, then stuck her hands under her ledger. 
 
***
 
“Umma!!” Hana cried as she saw her mother appearance into the door. “Aigoo! Is my daughter ok?” Mrs. Choi prayed. 
“Umma, I’m okay.” Hana hug her mother. “I shouldn’t touch you.” Mrs. Choi answered. 
“Ani, umma kaechana.” Hana wrapsed. “Don’t for get me.” Mr. Choi teased. 
 
“Arroseo.” Hana kiss her dad as she unwrapped her mother. “So your becoming a real queen like how you were a kid.” Mr. Choi persisted. “Ahh.. So you heard.” Hana responded. “Keep your manners in front of the king, and other’s, arroseo?” Mr. Choi nagged. “Ne..” 
 
***