020

♥ Seoul Crown Prince ♥

They remove my favorite font!! T.T I'm also terrible at action scene..

-------------------------------

"How are we going back to Seoul then?" Hana shouted from behind. "Eh...I also don't know." The driver asked. "Are we near any highway?" L.joe asked. "Well..? No at the momment." The driver gave then a dont be mad at me chuckled. L.joe got out to look at his surrondings. "If we go 2,000km we might get to the city." L.joe said with no doubt. "Ne?" Hana raised her brows. "How are you sure, young man?" The driver asked. The driver came closer to L.joe. On the drivers left hand he had a blade. "Well, I don't kn-

The driver griped L.joe on his neck pressuring L.joe. "Miss, don't you know who he is?" The driver laughed. "..nn...nn..nnee..." Hana tered. Threating his pocket knife closer to L.joe's neck he pushed the prince, nailing him to the dirty ground. "Kim Byun-

L.joe fisted the driver under his chin. "Don't you dare speak a WORD!" L.joe shouted. "L.joe~ah." Hana called. "What's going on..?"

"Hana, it's not the right time to tell you yet." L.joe turned to look at Hana. Taking the adcantage the driver kicked L.joe on the back. Falling to the floor. "Your father shall regret his words!" The driver yelled cutting L.joe's leath jacket and charged for his gun. Pointing straight at L.joe's head. "When and how did my dad make cosequences with you!" L.joe shouted. "Pst. Still raising your vioce huh Sir Prince.

I never forgotted your attitude. Now any last words to this miss?" The driver smirked. Hana tears rolled down although she and L.joe had been only dating for a while. 

"No words?" The driver chuckled. "Give me three reasons I should die." L.joe smirked back. "You want to play?" The driver said stroaking Hana's cheeks. "Don't TOUCH HER!" L.joe yelled.

The gun was still staight at L.joe. Hana tremble. She never had this expericence. Clicking on the gun Hana flinched. "I'm not going to wait." The driver chuck. "Let her go. You can do what ever you can to me." L.joe said closing his eyes.

The driver thought for a minute or so. "I count to 10 she better be out of sight and zip that mouth of her." The driver concluded. L.joe look at Hana into her sparkling eyes. Her wet eyes. 

"Hana, run. Run and leave." L.joe mubbled. "No." Hana refused. "Hana," The driver look at Hana mocking her name. "GO!" L.joe yelled. "I never loved you! I WAS JUST DOING WHAT I WAS SUPOSED TO BE TOLD!" L.joe burst. "I know your lieing." Hana insisted. 

"Dul."

"Hana, I never liked my brother; I was jealous of every part of him. His look, his..his everything." L.joe flinched. "Jerk." Hana cried not moving a bit. "I guess you two wants to die together." The driver smirked. "Set~" The driver shot the gun in the air.

L.joe pushed the man over rolling over for the gun. Hana bent down covering herself crying. The gun shot was loud it made the scare crow fly across their heads. L.joe was on top of the driver. L.joe hitted the man a couple times on his ribs. 

"Go away!" L.joe yelled. "I won't!" Hana said getting up and kicked the drivers head. L.joe chuckled from knowing that he'd won the fight. The gun was out of hands. The gun slide out the trail. It went down the boarder.

The dirver shooked the two off. "Now you two should go down like how my father did!" The driver yelled pushing Hana out too. L.joe was out to second. 

Hana landed on the ground feeling in pain. Blood fell down across her face. "..Hana.." L.joe mubble closing his eyes as if she was the last on he'll ever see.