017

♥ Seoul Crown Prince ♥

>.< Was going to update but then internet became a sloth -.- sowwie~

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Where are we going?" Hana asked. "We'll see." Chunji said running. "Yah!" L.joe yelled to the both. Hana stoped running and so did Chunji. "Really now..?" Chunji spoked under his breath. "The teacher." L.joe spoked jealousy. They both went back. *What a faliure* Thought Chunji.

"Today we'll be learning how to set up a tent." Ms.Mi annoced. "Seonsaengnim can't the boys just do it?" Jihyo asked. 

"Ani-yo. You have to help too, plus we even have a personal guider 'Park Dagom'." Ms.Mi said pulling Mr. Park. 

"Ne, I'm Dagom, or Jhon if you'll like...umm I'm a ranger. I help campers like you." Jhon said introducing himself. "Let's get started!" Jonghwan yelled running towards the tents.

-

They all setted up their tents and made a campfire. Gathering around in a circle everyone sanged with the guitar playing. "Chunji you should sing a song." Hana said reccomending him. 

"Me?" Chunji asked. "Yeah, Sullie said that it was you are L.joe.." Hana mubbled for a sec. "I guess, then." Chunji answered.

(http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=evirTPSKn7I)

"Wah!!"- 

"It was pretty~" 

"Wow, just become a celebrity already!!" 

"It was beautiful.." Hana wowed with .

(http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eFaXKxmcadU) <-----This is a must. Skip to 0:42.

While L.joe was rapping Jonghwan was beat boxing for L.joe. 

*Claps.* "OMG, did L.joe just rap?" Sullie clapped as she stood.

"That was amazing." Hana clapped too. "You too, Jonghwan." 

"Thanks~" Jonghwan smirked. L.joe hid his smile. "Are there anymore talent?" Ms.Mi asked. "SANGHOON!!" Sullie shouted. "Ne..?" Sanghoon mouthed as he stuffed his mouth with smore. "Lat's hear it!!" Myungsoo said waiting. "Ani, let's see Jonghwan sing and beat box at the same time." Sanghoon reccomend again. 

"Me...?" Jonghwan raised both eyebrows.

(http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=61NFTADGT-A) *He's to die for!!! I reccomend the right one.* (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yXVbfxBqJbA

"DAEBAK!!" Hana o'd . "I wish I could do that.." Chunji said afterwards. "Eottokae.." Sullie clapped. "Woah, these kids are amazing!!" Ms.Mi clapped. 

"How about Hana too!!" Myungsoo pointed out. "She's the captin of the club."

"Ani, it's just lie. The captin of the club was orginally Myungsoo." Hana brought it back. "Just go." L.joe burst. 

"Arrseo..." 

(http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iuFrlnm80_g) *CR: Owner*

"Jinjang, it was pretty." L.joe whispered. "Yah! Hana I bet if you go audition for T.O.P Media the will totally pick you to become a trainee." Myungsoo congrats. 

"It was a bit bad." Hana pouted. "What bad you even rapped." L.joe vioced. "Omo oppa just talked"- 

"Really it was good?" Hana asked again. "100 out of 100!" Sullie said giving her two thumbs up. "Gomwa~" Hana smiled. "Let's hear Myungsoo."

(http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XgYEnDEgnA0)

"I accipate you all." Sullie pouted. "Your good at cooking~" Sanghoon pointed out. "Tell me something I don't know." Sullie giggled. "Pst, okay kids. Boys to the left girls to the right, now lets have some rest for tomorrow." Ms.Mi said releasing them.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------FACTS-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1. Jonghwan is from 100% *a real debuted group*

2. L.joe never dated before, so his fake girlfriend, hanbich, mnet scandal, was his first.

3.  L.joe’s nickname is Byeongari.

4. L.joe ran away from home before.

5. Jonghwan can beat box & sing @ the same time.

6. Jonghwan is coupled with Hyukjin - a member of 100% / Jongjin

7. Jonghwan is very quiet on variety shows.

6.  L.joe first couple was niel, then he ran away to ricky and chunji. *poor Niel*

7. L.joe loves to annoy people, especially niel and ricky when they are playing games.

8. L.joe went to america when he was 12 and comeback to s.korea when he is 17

9.  L.joe likes to kiss chunji

10.  "When he lived in America, L.Joe used his real name, Lee Byeonghyun, but the people around him nicknamed him Joe."