026

♥ Seoul Crown Prince ♥

Thanks for the sudden subcriptions!! I lav you guys so much!!!

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

" Come in." Mr.Choi said as he lead him in. Hyukjin entered as he wobbled in with all the stuff he was carring. "Aigoo!! Our Hyukjin is here!!" Mrs.Choi said as she rushes to Hyukjin giving him all sorts of kisses and hugs.

Hana came after her parents. "Annyeonghasayo.." Hana bowed as she greeted the unknown stranger. "Annyeong~" Hyukjin bowed setting the bags down. Hana thought for a second or so.."Ah..Hyujin." Hana eased. "Yeah." Hyukjin laughed. "Hyukjin sit here." Mrs.Choi said patting on the couch. "Ne, thank you." He smiled.

"We were just making some dukbokki." Mr.Choi informed. Hyukjin laughed. "I bought some derserts." Hyukjin said pulling a bag.

It was full of chips and waffles, also all sorts of candy. Hyukjin pulled another bag. "Here, Mrs.Choi." Hyukjin said handing over her a box. "Oh..what's this?" Mrs.Choi asked. "Just a blazer." Hyukjin explained. Mrs.Choi opened as her eyes glowed. "Aigoo. You could've gaven it to your mother." Mrs.Choi cried. "Thank you." 

"It's not much. Also here, Mr.Choi." Hyukjin said handing Mr.Choi a smaller box. Mr.Choi opened it. It was a silver watch with a detail fisher man. "It's very pretty."  Mr.Choi smiled. "It was nice of you." 

*Briding my parents. I mean for reals!*

"Hana, I also bought you something." Hyukjin said giving her a medium box. *Yup there he goes.*

"Oh thank you." Hana thanked. "But, I think you should keep it." 

Hyukjin was stunted by her answer. "No, I was welling to buy it to you. I wouldn't take it back." Hyukjin grin. 

He opened the box revealing a blue stone moon and a detail chain.

il_fullxfull.214914384.jpg?ref=l2

"It's pretty.." Hana bowed accepting it. 

*Beep, Beep*

"Ops. It's probly going to burn if it stays longer. "

-

L.joe was trailing the counters. "I think this should do." L.joe smiled. L.joe went to the cashier.

Something caught L.joe eyes. Walking back to take a better look. "May I get this one?" L.joe asked. "That'll be 5,000,000 won." The women answered. 

"Please bag it." L.joe asked. "At your service." The lady answered. 

--------------------------------------------

Okay if you have not know my english IS REALLY BAD!! PLS DO BE AWARE OF MY GRAMMERS AND SPELLING. ALSO pls tell me if you catch anything wrong. But pm me. I'm too *embrassed.

Or should I put (*) up to tell you I don't know how to spell it. -.-

Also~ If you don't know who Hyukjin is. He's a member of 100% with our Jonghwan~ie^^

tumblr_mrn6iaHLlj1s1c357o1_500.gif