029

♥ Seoul Crown Prince ♥

Hana's POV

While the party was going L.joe suddenly let out. I followed him wondering where would he end up. I do find it weird for him to be using some old folks accents. 

Noboy's POV

L.joe stoped in front of the streets light. "Yah, if you wanna follow me ; step ahead then." L.joe turned over his head making Hana freeze. "Ne..?" Hana raised her brows.

"I know this might be sudden but marry me." L.joe held out his hand. "...?" Hana questioned herself. "Your sentence ealier didn't make sense." Hana mumble. 

"Yes or no.?" L.joe asked again. Hana was feeling no ease. "Fine don't answer, cause your going with me." L.joe annouced then snatched her hands. He called some what. After some minutes a car arrived. 

"Where are you taking me..?" Hana asked. 

"I'm just going to kidnap you for a day." L.joe scooted her in the car.

"Yah!" Hana shouted. "Go on sir." L.joe snapped. The ride was out to the east off Seoul, they were going to the country side. "Ahjussi, where are we going?" Hana asked the driver. 

The driver sawed as L.joe glared at him. "You'll find out miss." The driver said as he pulled up. The white brick wall was over Hana's head. The driver opened the door letting the two out. Two guards walked forwards L.joe and Hana. "Young Prince your mother is in her death bed now." the guard in white warned. 

"..prr..rince..?" Hana tered. L.joe griped Hana's wrist tightly and rushed inside. Hana fought with lost, just hoping for him to let go. But the victory went to L.joe. Hana was at lost when she heard prince. 

Running around the palace, L.joe flung opened a door. "Mama.." The maid cried. The welthy lady in silky white hanbok eyes laid closed. Her lips were purple and face was pale-blue. "Mama!" The guards cried out once. "Umma.." L.joe kneeled. Hana stood there with shame not knowing what to do. 

The king knees shrunked low. His eyes hailed his wife. His tears strolled stricking cold remarks on his cheeks. Chunji who came later stood by the door. Bearing to not hear cries, his fist towards the door. Not knowing what to do. "....um..mma." Chunji clenched his teeth. 

-

The minster threw the queens night gown on top of the roof and yelled. While Hana stood there just witnessing the scene. The cold breezed brung her neck. The yells of death. 

"Are you my dear sons wife?" The king voice hurddle. Hana turned as her formal clothes was being compared to his. "..Ne?" Hana raised her brows. Quickly Hana kneeled down low. 

"Manners, delight." The king watched in amuse. "Appa.." L.joe called from behind.

"Byung-hun." 

"Byung-hun..?" Hana looked up. 

-----------------

I know you guys must hate me for not trying to update. Right? I'm sorry but I really do have no time. Pls keep supporting this fic though^^ Love you all  <3 

                             -lillythao