022

♥ Seoul Crown Prince ♥

I found a font simlar to my old font~

================================================

"Kids we're here~" The ahjussi said as he woke L.joe first. 

Slowly Hana appled her eyes. They arrived back to school. L.joe got out ignoring Hana. "Yah, wait up." Hana pouted running out with her bag. "Don't forget mines to." L.joe chuckled.

"Ne? I'm not you slave." Hana shouted from behind. "Am now." L.joe laughed. 

"Aigoo~" Hana sighed as she ran back to the car and grabed his big backpack. "Why is it s..sso heavy." Hana paced as she threw it behind her back. 

"Pabli." L.joe laughed as he walked backwards facing Hana. "Well, I could usa hand." Hana mursed as she was beamed with the sun. Hurrliy L.joe ran and pull the two bags. "It's so light." L.joe lied. 

"What ever." Hana pouted. "Aigoo, Hana is mad." L.joe laughed. 

-

Hana walked home as her mother seemed to never answer her call back. Knocking on the door for the past 5 minutes there was no answer. "Hana!" L.joe shouted as he finally found out the problem. 

Hana turned around and spotted a satlker following her home. "I got locked out." Hana pouted. "Then...wanna come over?" L.joe thought. 

"I'm not sure, maybe I'll just go to my..*Damn it, I forgot I transfered, also I can't go the Jonghwan's house; he's still on the trip.*

"I'm not that type of guy." L.joe laughed. 

"Paboo." Hana pouted. "Kaja?" L.joe asked scratching his head. ".........."

"I'm going home then." L.joe said turning back around. "Wait!" Hana said rushing out her front porch. L.joe laughed pretending to hide his smile. Hana reached to where L.joe. "Oppa, let's go out like real couples; with out having to hide." Hana mubbled. 

"Then..where'd you like to go?" L.joe asked looking at her. 

"mm...how about Dongdaemun Market?" Hana replied. 

"The night market?" L.joe asked raising a brow a her. "Ne~" Hana pouted. 

"Fine with me then." L.joe said sticking his hands inside his pocket.

-

Hana couldn't get to her house and change so enventaully L.joe used Sullie's. "The maid should bring you the clothes in the next five minute." L.jo informed as he went to his room right across. 

"Gomwa." Hana said as she closed the door. 

Hana was used to the place already. "I can't go to work yet. Why did I pull shift off for 2 weeks?!" Hana mubbled under her breath. Although she was quite depressed about not going to work she decided to just enjoy her time with L.joe at the midnight market. "Hana you can do this." Hana was scared of her first date with L.joe, I mean who wouldn't freak out on a first date?

*Knocks*

"Come in." Hana answered as the door opened. "Miss, this is the clothes that was told to be given." The maid said as she placed it on the night light side. "Thank you." Hana bowed as she left.

"It's so pretty. I wish I have sense like Sullie. Plus she's also your dongae Hana." Hana reminded herself. Hana quickly changed into the 

cute-fashion-kfashion-korean-fashion-out

Getting out quickly thinking that Hana was taking too long. She bumped into L.joe who was also getting out to. The two enjoyed the moment of their eyes being in contact. Hana's lashes fluttering of akawrdness and L.joe pure brown eyes sparkles.

___________________________________________
I hope it wasn't awkard.. ヾ(@⌒ー⌒@)ノ